Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

own pass fell incomplete.Were not happy about a 6-point loss, simple as that, Patterson said. Thats not what this programs abou

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.07.2018 02:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Australia Women 63 for 0 (Villani 34*, Mooney 29*) beat Sri Lanka Women 59 for 8 (Beams 3-11) by 10 wicketsScorecard A dominant Australia Women side thumped Sri Lanka Women by ten wickets in the one-off T20I in Colombo, chasing down a target of 60 with 71 balls to spare, the largest margin of victory (by balls remaining) in womens T20 cricket. Australia, who had swept the preceding ODI series 4-0, bettered the record of 70 balls set by New Zealand in 2010.Put in to bat, Sri Lanka struggled from the outset, extending their poor form shown during the one-day series. In the middle stage, between the 11th and 14th overs, the team lost five wickets for eight runs, before labouring to 59 for 8. Kristen Beams, who had returns of 3 for 11, took all her wickets during that slide, and also dismissed Eshani Lokusuriyage and Ama Kanchana off successive deliveries in the 13th over. Beams was the top wicket-taker in the ODI series with 13 dismissals.Sri Lanka lost five batsmen to Australias spinners - Beams, Jess Jonassen and Erin Osborne - and two to run-outs. Opener Lasanthi Madushani top-scored with 17, and the next best score was 8 from No. 10 batsman Inoka Ranaweera.Openers Beth Mooney and Elyse Villani struck 55 in the Powerplay, and took another 13 balls to wrap up the win. Australia captain Meg Lanning missed the game due to an illness and Alex Blackwell led the side in her place. Derrick Nnadi Jersey . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Womens Chiefs Jerseys . "Theyve both been real good," said Babcock. "Havent changed our minds." A decision has seemingly been made - Sundays Group B-deciding tilt against Finland ahead - but it could not have been an easy one. Price opened the tournament with a sturdy 19-save performance against the Norwegians, yielding just one goal. http://www.cheapchiefsjerseyschina.com/ . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Buy Cheap Chiefs Jerseys . -- Stanford squashed Oregons national championship hopes again, schooling the Ducks in power football. Cheap Chiefs Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. FORT WORTH, Texas -- TCU coach Gary Patterson was unhappy with the officiating during his teams 52-46 home loss to Oklahoma?on Saturday, including an intentional grounding call made on the?Horned Frogs final offensive drive.Patterson said he did not believe TCU quarterback Kenny Hill should have been flagged for grounding on a drive that ultimately failed in four plays and yielded minus-10 yards, securing the Sooners victory.The bottom line to it is, in his estimation, [Hill] didnt have anyone to throw to, Patterson said of the official who threw he flag. Mine was he got hit, so I dont know how he can tell he couldnt throw it to him.The officiating crew initially determined there was no penalty, but Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops successfully argued with them that Hill was still in the pocket and that no receiver was near the ball.They were already going back to tell him there was nobody there in that area, [which] is what we were yelling about, Stoops said. And then initially he said [Hill] was out of the pocket, and I was like, He didnt take one step to get out of the pocket. He was right back where he started. But fortunately, they talked that through, too, and I believe they really got it right.Patterson was also frustrated that Oklahoma was not penalized for holding when it mattered, and said Oklahoma RB Joe Mixon shouldve been called for holding in the second quarter on a touchdown play when he just tackled my guy. The Sooners were flagged twice for holding during the game.While making his comments about the games officiating, Patterson took an apparent shot at Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield.You know, its amazing, we cant say anything, but they can do whatever they want to, Patterson said of the officials. So I dont really care right now if the commissioner, if they dont like what I think about what happened with the officials.ddddddddddddWe talk about sportsmanship in this game, and Ive got a quarterback that writes a whole article on me, how I treated him wrong. But I cant talk about officials. Bottom line to it is, I wasnt happy with the officiating.Mayfield was recruited by TCU out of high school but ultimately did not receive a scholarship offer. He told reporters in December that TCU kinda hung me out to dry right before signing day, which Patterson denied and responded to by saying, If people knew the whole story, they might not have a great opinion of Baker or his father.In an ESPN The Magazine story published in August, which Patterson appears to be referring to in his postgame comments, Mayfields parents again criticized how TCU handled the recruitment and acknowledged the Mayfield-Patterson feud worsened in 2014 when Mayfield was caught stealing TCUs hand signals for playcalls on the sideline during the Frogs win over the Sooners.Despite his frustration about officiating, Patterson did praise Oklahoma for coming into his stadium and pulling off the victory. The Sooners trailed 21-7 after one quarter but rallied with a 42-3 scoring run over the second and third quarters. TCU mounted a 22-point comeback in the fourth and got the ball back down six with 1:49 left. The Frogs drive stalled after two penalties and Hills fourth-down pass fell incomplete.Were not happy about a 6-point loss, simple as that, Patterson said. Thats not what this programs about. I didnt know if we had the people to be able to challenge for a conference championship, but the bottom line is to it, were dang sure gonna try to. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen