Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

st the Bulls last season for the first time since 2008-09. But Jeff Teague, who led the team in scoring in two wins, and Al Horf

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.07.2018 02:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Former Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says he has turned down five opportunities to return to management since leaving Anfield, including offers from Premier League clubs. Rodgers was sacked by Liverpool in October 2015 after a run of one win from nine games, bringing to an end his three-year stint in charge.The former Swansea City boss was linked with a return to the Liberty Stadium in December after Garry Monk was sacked, and Rodgers confirmed he held discussions with chairman Huw Jenkins about the vacancy. I have had five opportunities since I left Liverpool to get back into work, all at clubs I really respect, Rodgers told beIN Sports. But I just felt I wanted to take some time out. It is very intense when you are in the game.I spoke to Huw Jenkins, the chairman and people I know well, but I made it clear and I was pretty open. Swansea is a wonderful club and there were also a couple of other Premier League clubs I could have gone back to. Rodgers spent two years in charge at Swansea But I wasnt going to be available to come into a club before the summer. I enjoy the scrutiny and life of being at the leading edge of the game, but the opportunity that presented itself when I left Liverpool gave me the chance to go away for the first time in five years.I can sit and reflect on how I work and can improve and I hope my next club will benefit from that. I had the same situation when I left Reading in December [2009].I had a bit of time out and my next club, Swansea, benefited from that and it went well, as it did at Liverpool for a period. So I hope this will be the same and then I will look to get back somewhere by pre-season. Rodgers hopes to be back in work this summer, although not necessarily in England.I am open. It is where I feel I can go in and make a difference: a job that will excite me, he added.It doesnt have to necessarily be at a top club. It can be at home or abroad. It is just about finding the right opportunity, one that will excite me to go in and somewhere I can help make better. Also See: Rodgers on Goals on Sunday Alli wanted Liverpool move Rodgers on Raheem Sterling Rodgers highs and lows Womens Vikings Super Bowl Jerseys . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Vikings Super Bowl Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.cheapvikingssuperbowljerseys.com/colby-gossett-super-bowl-jersey/ . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Jalyn Holmes Super Bowl Jersey . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Brian ONeill Super Bowl Jersey . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. ATLANTA -- The Chicago Bulls hope their ability to get off to a good start can help them break a four-game losing streak against the Atlanta Hawks when the clubs meet Wednesday at Philips Arena.The Bulls (4-3) followed the quick-start recipe on Monday in a 112-80 win over Orlando and will try to carry that philosophy over against a Hawks team that swept four games from them last season.Need to get off to a good start, Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg said. When we do that, we generally play a good game.Chicago used a 15-0 run to take control of the game against Orlando and outscored the Magic 27-11 in the third quarter to put the game away. The Bulls got 20 points from Jimmy Butler in the win, which broke a three-game losing streak.Atlanta (5-2) is coming off a 110-106 road win against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Tuesday. The Hawks had three players top 20 points: point guard Dennis Schroder with 28, guard Kent Bazemore with 25 and forward Paul Millsap with 21.The 28 points was a career high for Schroder, who signed a four-year, $70 million contract extension just prior to the season opener. Schroder also had six assists against the Cavs.Dennis talks a lot of trash, but (Tuesday) he didnt say anything, center Dwight Howard said. He went and attacked the basket and we got a good win.Howard scored only seven points, breaking a streak of four straight double-doubles. But he had 17 rebounds and prevented Clevelands Tristan Thompson from geetting any inside points.dddddddddddd. Howard has adapted to his role as a defensive stopper and has shown he isnt afraid to mix it up. He took a shot on Tuesday that required four stitches on his lip.My job is to enforce the paint and as long as we get a win, it doesnt matter how much I score, Howard said. My job is to make sure they dont get but one shot at a time. That will help our team win.Chicagos defense was noticeably better against the Magic. The Bulls allowed a season-low 80 points and stopped a three-game stretch that had seen them allow 107 or more points in each game.Were not going to win too many ball games if our defense is not doing what it did, guard Dwyane Wade said.Wade will be making his Chicago debut in Atlanta. He has a career average of 22.1 points and 5.8 assists in 38 games against the Hawks when he played for Miami.Wade is joined in the starting lineup by point guard Rajon Rondo, center Robin Lopez and forwards Taj Gibson and Butler. The Bulls have five players who average in double figures, led by Butler (21.0), Wade (16.9) and Gibson 12.1).The Hawks won all four meetings against the Bulls last season for the first time since 2008-09. But Jeff Teague, who led the team in scoring in two wins, and Al Horford, the top scorer in another game, are both playing for other teams. Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen