Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

sacked Mourinho for the second time in eight years in December, have sent the Portuguese replica versions of the Premier League

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 06.07.2018 02:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Saubers Marcus Ericsson has paid tribute to the current level of safety in F1 after he walked away from a massive crash at Silverstone and was able to race through the pain the following day.In FP3, Ericsson lost control coming out of Stowe and was sent violently into the wall. The Swede went for routine checks at the hospital afterwards and was cleared to race for the British Grand Prix, though his car suffered an electrical failure after 11 laps.Speaking after the race, Ericsson said: Yeah Im quite sore, it was quite a big impact and I can feel it in my body today but I did a lot of scans and checks yesterday in hospital and nothing was broken, that was why I got the clearance to drive today. In the car it felt good so there is no problem there but obviously it did feel a bit sore.When asked if it was the biggest crash of his career, he said: Yeah I would say for sure. Its quite incredible doing 230km/h when I lost control and I dont think it went down much before I hit the barrier and to be able to walk out without any injuries I think is pretty impressive and it says a lot about the safety in F1these days that you can do a crash like that and OK, you feel sore and in some pain but you are still fine.I remember everything. It was obviously getting drier out there and I just went a bit wide at Stowe and I brushed my left rear on the Astroturf, which was a bit damp or wet, and that corner you have a lot of load on the left side, especially the rear, so I didnt think I was going to touch it much so I kept my foot down.I just brushed it a bit and it was enough to lose the grip and the angle towards the inside barrier is pretty poor so the speed didnt go down much before the impact, so it was quite a big one. Nike Shox Gravity Womens . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville. Cheap Nike Shox Gravity . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.cheapairmax270.us.com/cheap-nike-air-vapormax/vapormax-97.html . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. Air Max 97 CR7 Black . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Cheap Mens Nike Air Huarache Drift Premium Black . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason.Jose Mourinho has claimed he is not looking for a new job at the moment, but says clubs are pursuing him. The 53-year-old ended his second spell at Chelsea in December following a poor start to the campaign.He has since been heavily linked with a return to the Premier League with Manchester United, who are currently managed by Louis van Gaal. My next club? I really do not know, but one thing is certain - I love football and I will return with the same passion and ambition Ive always had, Mourinho told La Stampa.Right now I have respect for every coach at every club. Im not looking for a club, but there are clubs that are looking for me. Im not looking for a club, but there are clubs that are looking for me. Jose Mourinho Reports in Italy have suggested Mourinho could even return to Inter Milan, with whom he won the treble in 2010, as current head coach Roberto Mancini is struggling to secure a top-three finish in Serie A.But Mourinho, ahead of a personal trip to Milan to watch the Nerazzurri play Sampdoria on Saturday, insisted he has nno plans to return to the San Siro dugout.ddddddddddddHe is hoping former Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini and Inter president Erick Thohir can turn the clubs fortunes around though. Mourinho won the Champions League with Inter Milan in 2010 Mourinho said: There is one thing I want to clarify - I will not be directing things over there next season. Inter already have a project that belongs to Roberto Mancini and Erick Thohir.Their ideas have my full support and I hope their plans are successful. I want to see Inter fans smiling again and so I hope to witness a victory tomorrow [Saturday].It is understood Chelsea, who sacked Mourinho for the second time in eight years in December, have sent the Portuguese replica versions of the Premier League and Capital One Cup trophies he won last season, as well as a letter thanking him for his achievements. Also See: No agreement with Jose Transfer Centre LIVE! Balotelli to China? Live on Sky Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts China NFL Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen