Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ng.I felt good out there, Pollock said. Physically, it is not an issue any more. It is good to be out there with the team, and t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.10.2019 15:41
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PHOENIX --The Diamondbacks have turned their current homestand into a study in the art of the walkoff. Riley Ridley Youth Jersey .Three wins this week, three walkoffs.Three lost leads, three recoveries.The latest came Friday, when Brandon Drury scored on a two-out wild pitch after doubling with one out and taking third on a groundout. Drury broke for home when Blake Woods first pitch to Juan Segura was in the dirt.The play wasnt close, and the result wasnt new.Drury hit a walkout sacrifice fly in a 10-9 victory over Altanta on Wednesday, after the Braves tied the game with a four-run rally in the ninth inning.Paul Goldschmidt hit a walkout homer in the ninth inning for a 9-8 victory Monday, the first game of the seven-game homestand, after Freddie Freeman tied the game with a homer in the top of the inning.Cincinnati will attempt to break the trend in the second game of a three-game series Saturday evening, when right-hander Anthony DeSclafani opposes Zack Godley at Chase Field.Any time you pick our teammates up and help the team win games, thats a really good feeling all the way around, Drury said. You have to keep battling and pick your teammates up. Thats what the name of the game is, and were going to keep on do that. I do feel like things are keep turning and we are going to play really good baseball.Arizona has won eight of 13 and 12 of 19 after falling 22 games below .500 the first week of August.Arizona welcomed the return of center fielder A.J. Pollock on Friday. Pollock, an All-Star in 2015, had been on the disabled list after re-fracturing his right elbow in an exhibition game three days before the start of the regular season. He was activated Friday and went 0-for-5, although his slow grounder to second base in the 10th inning drove in Phil Gosselin to tie the game at 3, forcing another inning.Its like opening day for me, Pollock said. You have to get all of the first stuff out of the way. It was good to be out there.Pollock received nice ovations each time he batted, and he made a stretching catch to take extra-bases away from Cincinnati second baseman Brandon Phillips on a long fly to right-center field for the second out of the fourth inning.I felt good out there, Pollock said. Physically, it is not an issue any more. It is good to be out there with the team, and to get this win is huge.Cincinnati got another strong outing Friday from left-hander Brandon Finnegan, who struck out a career high 12 in six innings. He struck out the side in the first and fifth innings, and he gave up only three hits. Finnegan struck out eight and gave up one hit in seven scoreless innings in his previous start against the Dodgers.Everything was working for me and I was hitting spots, Finnegan said. It was a good night.Arizona kept Cincinnatis hottest bat, Joey Votto, at arms length in the first game of the series. Votto was 1-for-3 with a single and three walks (two intentional). Arizona intentionally walked him with runners on first and third and two outs in the ninth inning to bring up Adam Duvall with the game tied at 2. Duvall flew out to deep center.Votto was walked with a runner on second base and two outs in the 11th to get to the pitchers spot in the order, and the Reds were unable to capitalize that time either.Votto hit .413 in July and is hitting .418 with 22 RBI in August. He is attempting to become the first major leaguer since 2010 to hit .400 in consecutive months since Josh Hamilton hit .454 in June and .418 in July for Texas in 2010. Anthony Miller Youth Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Chicago Bears Jerseys . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. https://www.bearssportsgoods.com/Womens-...nverted-Jersey/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance.RIO DE JANEIRO -- Olympic hurdler Kristi Castlin used the occasion of her bronze-medal performance to speak out about gun violence.Castlins father was killed when she was 12 by someone who broke into the hotel he managed and demanded money. She also attended Virginia Tech at the time of the 2007 massacre there that killed nearly three dozen people.After a race in which she, Nia Ali and Brianna Rollins completed a first-ever American sweep of the medals in the 100-meter hurdles, Castlin used her platform to discuss a topic that has affected her deeply.Ive been around a lot of gun violence in my life, Castlin said. Not just Americans, but all over the world, were always touched by gun violence, always touched by tragedy. It feels good to be an example, not just for Americans but families all over the world.Ali has been affected by gun vviolence too. David Montgomery Womens Jersey. .In 2009, Alis father, Aleem, a supervisor in the Philadelphia Department of Human Services, walked up to a car and shot his ex-girlfriend to death, then killed himself.Nia Ali found out what happened over the phone from her uncle.It was just a shock, disbelief. Almost surreal, Ali said in a recent interview with The Associated Press. It took me a while to process.She took some time off from track to focus on what was important -- family, school, friends and building relationships.My family is really supportive. Theyre my backbone and keep me going, said Ali, a psychology major while at USC. It was definitely a test to what I could really handle -- what my purpose in life would be. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen