Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ent victories (Injustice in 2014 and Mortal Kombat X in 2015), and will only continue to add more hardware to hi

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.11.2018 02:57
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Royal Posse won the $300,000 Empire Classic, the richest of the eight stakes for New York breds on Saturday at Belmont Park.The program, billed as Empire Showcase Day, was contested on a sloppy track.Royal Posse extended his winning streak to three with a 3 1/2-length win over 6/5 favorite Governor Malibu.The 5-year-old gelding paid $7.90 to win. The time was 1:52.15 for 1 1/8 miles.It was the second stakes victory of the day for the team of trainer Rudy Rodriguez and jockey Irad Ortiz Jr.They also took the $250,000 Maid Of The Mist for 2-year-old fillies with Bonita Springs. She won by 5 1/4 lengths, paying $4.40 to win.In other results:-Bar of Gold was the dominant winner of the day, taking the $250,000 Empire Distaff by 18 lengths as the 4/5 favorite. She paid $3.70 to win, improving to 5 for 5 against New York breds, all on wet tracks.-Pat On the Back pulled a 20-1 upset in the $250,000 Sleepy Hollow 2-year-olds, returning $43.20 to win.-Brother OConnell edged Tapitation by a neck in the $200,000 Mohawk. He paid $11.20 to win.-Old Harbor, sixth in the race last year, rebounded to take the $200,000 Ticonderoga for fillies and mares. She paid $7.80 to win.-Quezon, the 1/5 favorite, took the $150,000 Iroquois for filly and mare sprinters by 5 1/4 lengths, paying $2.50 to win.-Breakin the Fever beat 2/5 choice Weekend Hideaway by a half-length in the $150,000 Hudson for sprinters, paying $8.30 to win. China NHL Jerseys . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.wholesalenhljerseys.us/ . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Cheap NHL Jerseys China .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. NHL Jerseys Outlet Store .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Critical Reactions Dominique SonicFox McLean knows what people are saying about him. Hes been hearing it ever since he emerged in explosive fashion in Injustice: Gods Among Us and established himself as the de facto No. 1 player in all games by NetherRealm Studios. Hes the favorite in every Mortal Kombat tournament, an ambassador for fighting games, one of the top earners in prize money from fighting game tournaments, and, most importantly, a winner.After his Community Effort Orlando (CEO) 2016 victory, hes the clear favorite to defend his title at the Evolution Fighting Game Championships (Evo). The 18-year-old already boasts three ESL Mortal Kombat X Pro League championships and two Evo tournament victories (Injustice in 2014 and Mortal Kombat X in 2015), and will only continue to add more hardware to his ever-expanding trophy room.Despite all the success, SonicFox remains humble. He understands that the next player to dethrone him could be an unknown gem waiting to be discovered. SonicFox cites Mark Twains advice for his ability to stay sharp during tournaments instead of resting on his laurels:The best swordsman in the world doesnt need to fear the second best swordsman in the world; no, the person for him to be afraid of is some ignorant antagonist who has never had a sword in his hand before; he doesnt do the thing he ought to do, and so the expert isnt prepared for him; he does the thing he ought not to do; and often it catches the expert out and ends him on the spot.Im very confident in winning Evo. Theres no one opponent I cant beat; Ill beat everyone if I need to, SonicFox said. The competition is getting stronger. You never know how good a player is until they come out. Its very scary because I did lose a lot of matches at ESL to people Ive never seen before.One of those formerly unknown players, Panda Globals Brad Scar Vaughn, is arguably one of the biggest threats to SoniicFoxs continued tournament success.dddddddddddd He was the runner-up at CEO 2016 after an amazing set and gave SonicFox fits during his latest ESL championship run.After Scar took the advantage during their set, SonicFox returned to his old familiar character, Erron Black, and ran it all the way back. He admitted that Scar was one of the scariest opponents hed ever encountered; in the run up to CEO, he even said that he was afraid to face Scar. However, this ever-versatile kombatant with a ridiculous list of pocket characters remains the star in Mortal Kombat. SonicFoxs latest obsession, the character Alien, may be his trump card and the key to becoming a two-time Mortal Kombat X champion at Evo.Alien has everything a character has plus more, SonicFox said. He has amazing reach, very good 50/50s that can be kept safe, armor attacks that are 50/50s on wakeup, pressure and great anti-airs -- generally everything a character wishes they had.Although SonicFox has also competed and placed highly in Street Fighter V, his goal and current game is still 100 percent Mortal Kombat X. MKX has the most money on the line.I play other games, and I do enjoy playing other games, but right now theres so much for Mortal Kombat X and Im considered the top in the game. I got to get that money, SonicFox said. I plan on playing Injustice 2. I got to try it at E3 and its an amazing game. I was the best in Injustice with Batgirl and I plan on doing the same in the sequel with another character.SonicFox will need to prepare for both experts and unknown gems in order to stay on top and win a third Evo trophy. If he can maintain his dominance, he will prove to the fighting game community and the worldwide audience that theyll need to get used to him, because hes not going anywhere. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen