Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d his squad for the forthcoming Old Mutual Wealth Series he was quick to praise Lawes progression alongside Wasp

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.11.2018 02:57
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Courtney Lawes is a doubt for Englands Old Mutual Wealth Series after withdrawing late from Northamptons Aviva Premiership match due to a knee injury. After watching his side secure a narrow 23-20 home victory over Gloucester, Northamptons director of rugby Jim Mallinder revealed that Lawes will be having a scan on his knee this week.Courtney has a bad knee, he did it a couple of weeks ago and missed the Montpellier game with it, said Mallinder. We thought it had improved and he played last week with no problem, but midweek in training it reacted so we will have to have a scan on it to see the extent of the injury.I am not sure if he will be ready for the autumn internationals, fingers crossed there is not too much damage and he will be ready in a couple of weeks time. George Kruis and Maro Itoje will both watch the Old Mutual Wealth Series from the sidelines With Maro Itoje and George Kruis already out of the upcoming fixtures, England boss Eddie Jones was looking to Lawes to step into the second row. Now, he will have an anxious wait ahead of their opening clash against South Africa on November 12 live on Sky Sports 1 HD.When Jones announced his squad for the forthcoming Old Mutual Wealth Series he was quick to praise Lawes progression alongside Wasps Joe Launchbury. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract Both have worked on their lineout work, both have improved in that area, said Jones. Courtney, in particular, was a guy that wasnt a very confident caller. Now hes calling regularly and calling quite well. Hes really added to his repertoire. Joe Launchbury remains in contention to start for England The extent of Lawes injury remains to be seen and with the other locks in Englands squad, Launchbury, Dave Attwood and Charlie Ewels, all still to play in round seven of the Aviva Premiership, the Australian will be hoping that all come through unscathed. Acheter Air Max Pas Cher . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. Air Max Pas Cher Chine . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. http://www.franceairmax.fr/ . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Air Max Livraison Gratuite .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Air Max Pas Cher . - Oakland Raiders running back Rashad Jennings was speaking to a group of local high school students earlier this week when the conversation turned to the importance of being prepared when opportunities in life arise. Marcus Trescothick has confirmed he will play his 25th season for Somerset after signing a new one-year contract.Trescothick, 40, made his Somerset debut in 1993 and is closing in on 25,000 first-class runs. Earlier this season he equalled Harold Gimbletts record of 49 centuries for the county. This summer he has scored 978 at 54.33 in the County Championship.I have made no secret of my desire to carry on playing for Somerset for as long as I can, Trescothick said. Im really enjoying my cricket at the moment and I still have the hunger to succeed. I am delighted that I will be a partt of this club for another year.ddddddddddddIts a really exciting time for the County at the moment with the talent that we have coming through and I cant wait to see what happens in the next 12 months.Matthew Maynard, Somersets director of cricket, said: Marcus still has so much to offer, both on and off the field. The runs he scores, the experience he brings and the knowledge that he passes on to the younger players make him a vital member of this squad. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen