Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

injured.Id like to see cricketers speak their mind in interviews. Theyre hamstrung by contractual agreements with

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.11.2018 02:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Pakistan A 512 (Shadab 132, Saad Ali 97, Vitori 3-112) and 37 for 2 beat Zimbabwe A 346 (Chari 118, Williams 112, Shadab 4-84) and 202 (Musakanda 87, Shadab 5-82) by eight wickets Scorecard Shadab Khan followed up his maiden first-class century with a five-wicket haul as Pakistan A knocked off a 37-run target with eight wickets to spare in Bulawayo on Wednesday, thereby taking the series 1-0.Shadab, batting at No. 10, made 132 in Pakistan As 512 after Zimbabwe, driven by centuries from Brian Chari and Sean Williams, posted 346. Their 199-run third-wicket stand helped the hosts recover from Ghulam Mudassars early twin strikes. Zimbabwe A lost their last five wickets for 48 runs, with Shadab taking 4 for 84 in 24 overs.Pakistan As first-innings total was set up by Zain Abbas (78), but a mini-collapse resulted in them slipping to 289 for 6. That they managed a 167-run lead was largely due to the seventh-wicket stand of 130 between Saad Ali (97) and Shadab. The hosts let it slip away further by allowing the last three wickets to add 93 runs.Zimbabwes hopes of emulating their first-innings batting performance received a fillip courtesy Tarisai Musakanda (87) and Williams (42). But left-arm spinner Mohammad Asghar dismissed Williams to trigger a collapse in which Zimbabwe A tumbled from 113 for 2 to 202 all out. Shadabs maiden five-for meant he finished with a match haul of 9 for 166.Pakistan As openers took the side to within three runs of a modest target before Brian Vitori dismissed Abbas and Umar Amin. Saad knocked off the winning runs off the first ball he faced, with Pakistan A completing the formalities in seven overs. Cheap Air Jordan 3 From China . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Jordan 3 For Sale Cheap Real . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http://www.cheapairjordan3.com/ .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Wholesale China . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Cheap Jordan 3 Shoes For Sale . Vancouver Whitecaps and Toronto FC failed to make the postseason while Montreal Impact fell at the first hurdle losing heavily to Houston Dynamo in the Eastern Conference Knockout Round. I wasnt even due to play. I was having Christmas dinner with my family when the phone rang. It was Bob Simpson. Merv Hughes was injured and he wanted me to get on a plane, 90 minutes later, and get down to Melbourne to play against New Zealand, 1987-88. We ended up with me and Billy [Craig McDermott] having to bat out the last five overs to draw the game Danny Morrison bowled a really good penultimate over, two lbw shouts, one of them really close. New Zealand werent happy that it was given not out.I love playing Breakdown by Tom Petty with the Mike Whitney band. Weve just started playing it this year. Its got a couple of really good musical hooks.We played our first game at the 1992 World Cup in Auckland, and we just expected to win that game. But we lost. Martin Crowe got a hundred. It was one of those Martin Crowe innings where you just sat there and said, Can people bat better than this? It was just phenomenal to watch him manipulate the field and put the bad ball away.Id had a few nets with Steve Waugh and Greg Matthews at New South Wales, and Steve Rixon, our coach, was always throwing a few down. Those guys were always saying that if I couldnt get any runs, at least I should try and hold an end up so if a top-order player was batting with me at the end, I could do a job for him.It was a 1992 World Cup game against Pakistan in Perth. Bruce Reid and I were batting. We were nine down and needed 30 to win off three overs. Mushtaq Ahmed bowled a beautiful turning legspinner. There was a little nick on the pad. They appealed for a catch. Umpire gave me not out. Moin started calling me a cheat. You are cheating, Whitney. Cheating. I slapped Moin across the glove and the paper said that Id hit him. Some of the reports said Id actually hit him across the face. Wasim Akram ran in and said, If youre going to hit someone, hit me. I said, Dont take another step, because youll be next. Ill cop anything but dont call me a cheat.One time, a bloke tried to jump up on stage. The boys I play with are serious musos. Theres a hundred grands worth of equipment up there. I said, Dont get up on stage, we havent got insurance. He had a bit of a go. Puffed his chest out. Listen, mate. If you fall over on stage, youre going to sue us and then Ive got to sue the pub. And I dont want to do that. Thats probably the only drama Ive had in ten years.I love the way Kevin Pietersen goes about his game. I reckon hes a lot deeper than people think he is. The big moments are his theatre. And hes done that so many times. Hed have no problems getting up on stage and strapping a guitar on.I thought: how the *@!* had I managed to get myself down the strikers end for Hadlees last over? Thats the 1987 Boxing Day Test against New Zealand and Richard Hadlee. Faced the entire last over, one of the all-time greats. He couldnt get me out. And everyone could get me out, I only averaged 6 in Tests. I batted 18 balls in all to save the game.There arent enough characters in modern-day cricket. Social media is to blame for that. Players today are stifled. If they do anything funny on the ground, its not looked at like it was.I used to love watching Dennis Lillee take on Viv Richards. Viv with no helmet. Tipping his hat to DK. You knew another bouncer would come. And at the end of the game, theyd all be great mates. Theres a lot more money in the game now and its a very serious business. Theyre still having fun. But I think we had a little bit more fun, on and off the field.I still run into Hadlee every other year, usually when hes over in Australia. I wave, smile, and he drops his head, pretends he hasnt seen me.Australian cricketers are still tough, but players see each other so much that the rivalry doesnt seem to be as intense.If you went out for a drink with Ian Botham, you definitely had a drink, thats for sure. He loved a drink, a big cigar, loved going out.dddddddddddd. You could do that in those days. There was no social media, no iPhones.The match referee [for the match against Pakistan in Perth in 1992] was an ex high court judge. He had to come back to the ground and he was not happy. He asked me what had happened and I told him with a few expletives thrown in. He said: Stop swearing. I said, Well, you asked me what he said. He called me a f*****g cheat. Intikhab Alam, the Pakistan manager, was there with Moin. Ill have to speak for Moin, he told the referee. Moin doesnt speak very good English. I got fined. Moin got away with it.I was 22. Had played four first-class games for New South Wales, and was in England playing for Fleetwood Cricket Club in Lancashire. Gloucestershire called me down for a trial. Id played one Championship game for Gloucestershire and got called up to play for Australia when Rodney Hogg and Geoff Lawson got injured.Id like to see cricketers speak their mind in interviews. Theyre hamstrung by contractual agreements with boards. Cant criticise anything, really. You cant have people taking the game apart, but itd be nice to see them speak their mind on certain situations.I got 11 wickets against India in Perth in 1992. It was one of those days. Shane Warne, Glenn McGrath, Richard Hadlee, Jimmy Anderson - theyve had 50 of those days. But I had a couple and that was one of them. Everything was perfect. The ball was right in the slot, run-up felt right. I was swinging it in, jagging it away. Every bouncer I bowled was perfect. I go out in the bush when I can. Its hectic in Sydney with all the traffic. I like getting away from the noise.We didnt gain any momentum at the 1992 World Cup. There was so much expectation. Before we knew it, we were playing catch up.Andre Nel would make a great gladiator. [Whitney hosted the Australian version of the Gladiators TV show]. Youd dress him up in the gear, point him in the direction youd wanted him to charge in and say, Take him out.I was doing some commentary at the Indian Cricket League. Theres Moin coaching one of the sides. We kissed and made up.Sanjay Manjrekar was batting [in Perth]. I was walking back to my mark. I had this vision in my head that I was going to run in, pitch it on middle and off, run it across him and he was going to get a feather through to Ian Healy. And it happened. Next ball. Exactly as Id seen it in my head. UnbelievableAt a one-day game at the MCG, 1992-93, Desmond Haynes is batting and I hit him right in the box and he went down. Everybody laughs. Are you all right, Des? Yeah man, yeah man. I ran in the next ball. Straight in the box again. Des staggered five metres to the off side, pulled the box out. Merv Hughes picked up the box and flung it up in the air and it hit AB on the head. Allan looks down as if to say, where the **** has that come from? Des, in the meantime, is looking for the box. He sees AB with it, 20 metres away and starts going at him. AB, whatre you doing with my box? Give me my box back. And wheres Merv? Hes already jogged halfway back to the fence at fine leg, laughing at the whole situation.On the way back from the West Indies tour in 1991, we had to spend two weeks in Bermuda, because apparently, Bermuda voted for us to have the 1992 World Cup. Part of the deal was that wed play a couple of one-dayers against Bermuda. We stayed at Elbow beach resort. It was magnificent. We were feted like superstars. Bermuda is such a magnificent place. The water, the grounds were unreal. It was like the plane has crashed, were all dead and were in heaven.It was a wonderful moment to see our boys win here, 18 months ago, when the World Cup finally came back to Australia. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen