Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

uch away [to the other driver]. But they are aware [of the consequences].Wolff said the conduct of

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.11.2018 05:14
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

HOCKENHEIM, Germany -- Mercedes boss Toto Wolff is confident his drivers will not collide at the teams home grand prix on Sunday, despite starting side by side on the front row of the grid.Nico Rosberg will line up ahead of Lewis Hamilton for the short run down to Turn 1, with the winner of the race set to carry the championship lead into the summer break. Hockenheim is Mercedes home circuit, but while Wolff does not expect his drivers to back down or drive any differently in Germany, he believes enough of a deterrent was put in place following their last collision to stop them hitting each other again.Im very confident because we have talked about it a lot and what the consequence would be, Wolff said. As a driver, its clear that they wouldnt want to make a statement before the race that they wouldnt want to be crashing -- that would be giving too much away [to the other driver]. But they are aware [of the consequences].Wolff said the conduct of his drivers at the two races since the collision in Austria is proof that they have understood his warning.Those rules or guidelines are designed to prevent incidents that cost us points and we havent had any incidents since then. So whatever the behaviour is or the pattern is during the weeks in the build up to the race weekend, it doesnt really matter.Its important that on a Sunday those rules are being followed and Silverstone and Hungary were pretty straight forward. So I have positive indications that the message has arrived.Hamilton said racing at Mercedes home grand prix would not impact on his approach to Sundays race.Not really I mean were paid to do a job and every weekend is exactly the same, whether or not the bosses or there or not. Theres been races where the bosses have been there and theyve walked away super unhappy and theres been times, hopefully more often than not, where theyve arrived and weve done the job well and theyve been happy.Im going to drive as I always have in my life. Me and Nico and the team, weve obviously discussed and learnt from things in the past so I dont see tomorrow being an issue for either of us. Adidas Stan Smith Cheap Online . The Canadian squad, skipped by Jennifer Jones of Winnipeg, got on the board first with two in the second end, and followed that with two more apiece in the fourth and sixth ends. Adidas Stan Smith Sale . -- Running backs Darren McFadden and Rashad Jennings were back at practice for the Oakland Raiders on Wednesday despite being hampered by hamstring injuries. http://www.cheapadidasstansmith.com/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. Adidas Stan Smith Clearance . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Cheap Adidas Stan Smith . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Apprentice Jack Martin has had a nervous wait for a photo finish to determine his first city winner for his master Pat Carey.Trainer Luke Oliver and jockey Brad Rawiller asked to view the photo of the finish of Wednesdays Ridgeview Park Stud Handicap at Sandown.After a five minute delay the judge awarded the race to Martins mount Taylahs Secret by a nose over La Consolidata.After inspecting the finish on a television monitor in the weighing room, Oliver and Rawiller werent convinced there was a margin between the two horses.They sought to view the photo finish with stewards and the mirror image clearly showed a margin in Taylahs Secrets favour.Both Oliver and Rawiller agreed with the judges decision.The victory was Martins second metropolitan success, but the first forr Carey.ddddddddddddIm very happy to get that win for the stable, Martin said.Theyve been a good support over the last year-and-a-half and its a pretty good way to get my first city one.Martin has three rides on Saturday at Moonee Valley where he has been entrusted with the ride on Carlo Bugatti in the Simpson Construction Handicap for five-time Melbourne Cup winning owner Lloyd Williams.I thought my manager was having a joke when he called me on Sunday and told me I had a ride for Mr Williams on Saturday, Martin said.Thats a privilege in itself so hopefully I can do the job right.Ive had a bit of luck lately and hopefully it keeps rolling. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen