Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

h 24 homers. .... Phillies had nine hits after getting nine combined in three games against the Nationals.S

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.11.2018 05:14
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Jeremy Hellickson crouched behind the mound and scratched his head while Matt Kemp circled the bases.Just like that, a 4-0 lead had vanished.Freddie Freeman hit a tiebreaking RBI double in the ninth, Kemp had four RBI and the Atlanta Braves beat the Philadelphia Phillies 8-4 on Friday night.Hellickson cruised through the first four innings before Gordon Beckham led off the fifth with a double and scored on Ender Inciartes infield single. With two on and two outs, Kemp drove a 1-2 hanging curve to the seats in left-center.Id like to have that one back, Hellickson said. Just a curveball that stayed in the zone too long. I get ahead 0-2 on Kemp and I couldnt put him away. I cant make a mistake up in the zone like that with a 4-1 lead.Hellickson allowed four runs and five hits in six innings.Inciarte and Adonis Garcia started the ninth with consecutive singles off closer Jeanmar Gomez (3-3). Freeman then lined a double to left to put the Braves up 5-4. Kemp followed with an RBI single past a drawn-in infield. Nick Markakis added an RBI double and Tyler Flowers had a sacrifice fly.The last two months Ive felt really good, Gomez said. All my workouts were good. My velocity is the same and my pitches are moving.A.J. Ellis hit a three-run homer for the Phillies.Braves starter Joel De La Cruz allowed four runs and six hits in five innings and remained 0-7. Mauricio Cabrera (3-0) struck out three straight batters in the eighth after allowing singles to the first two batters.We got to bunch hits together, manager Pete Mackanin said. We just didnt add on. We couldnt bunch hits together. The offense is an issue. Weve got to improve.Ryan Howard slapped an RBI double the opposite way to left to give the Phillies a 1-0 lead in the first.Darin Ruf lined a single, Freddy Galvis ripped a double and Ellis drove one out to right to make it 4-0 in the second. Ellis already has five RBI in 11 at-bats for the Phillies after driving in only 13 runs in 139 at-bats with the Dodgers.STATSInciarte has a 13-game hitting streak. ... Braves had lost four straight in Philadelphia. ... Maikel Franco snapped an 0-for-17 slump with a single in the eighth. ... Hellickson has allowed a team-high 24 homers. .... Phillies had nine hits after getting nine combined in three games against the Nationals.STANDINGSThe Braves (52-83) have won four straight, but still have the NLs worst record. The Phillies (60-74) have lost four in a row.NEW LOOKGalvis played his first game in dreadlocks. He got the new hairdo on Thursday.UP NEXTBraves RHP John Gant (1-3, 4.59 ERA) opposes Phillies RHP Vince Velasquez (8-6, 4.21) on Saturday night. Jordan 13 China Wholesale .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Wholesale Jordan Retro 13 . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. http://www.cheapairjordan13.com/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Jordan 13 For Sale Cheap . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. Air Jordan Retro 13 For Sale . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. HOUSTON -- As No. 5 Louisville?sensed its College Football Playoff hopes slipping away during Thursday nights 36-10 loss to Houston, frustrations boiled over on its sideline, forcing quarterback Lamar Jackson?and others to step between a pair of teammates to break up a fight.Sophomore receivers Traveon Samuel and Jaylen Smith got into an altercation in the second quarter. The Cardinals were trailing 24-0 at the time, and teammates, including Jackson, stepped between the two to break it up. The loss essentially ended Louisvilles hopes of making the playoff.Afterward, the Cardinals said the altercation wasnt anything major.You know how brothers fight, man, Jackson said afterward. Families always do that. We got back together. Everybodys talking. It wasnt nothing.Safety Dee Smith said, We could have reacted better. Some of the teammates didnt react the way they should have. Some did. We just didnt get on the same page tonight.Players and coach Bobby Petrino acknowledged the team was frustrated on a night it made countless mistakes, including 15 penalties and three turnovers, and yielded 11 sacks to Houston.ddddddddddddOn the sideline, there was definitely frustration, and it grew, Petrino said.Said Jackson: [The frustration] was kind of high at first. But weve got to move on. Cant dwell on it.Players said the sideline altercation is not an issue they expect to linger beyond Thursday night.Thats just the competitive spirit that we have as a team, senior running back Brandon Radcliff said. Were all brothers. We just wanted to go out there and win the game. They just want to tell those guys, Come on, man, we know we can do it. Were brothers. We argue with each other, were just trying to get each others minds on the right path and go out there and get that W at the end.ESPNs Laura Rutledge contributed to this report. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys [url=http://www.cheapjerseysfromchinafastshipping.com/]Wholesale Je

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen