Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e-timer in overtime.Martin Hanzal was called for high-sticking Melker Karlsson with 0.3 seconds left in r

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.11.2018 05:14
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

BEREA, Ohio -- Cody Kessler relishes the underdog role. Its the only one hes known.Clevelands rookie quarterback has spent his entire football life overcoming long odds, sidestepping danger and making the best of difficult situations.Hes in a new one.Just three weeks into his first NFL season, Kessler, who was once told his career would not take him further than junior college, will make his regular-season debut Sunday when the Browns (0-2) visit the Miami Dolphins.This wasnt the plan the Browns had in mind for Kessler, but the 23-year-old has experienced enough turmoil to know not everything follows a script.Thats how life is, he said. Youre going to have adversity, youre going to have different things that you dont expect to happen, and its just how you react to them. I know it might sound clich?, but I really believe in that.With Robert Griffin III and Josh McCown sustaining injuries to their left shoulders in the first two weeks, the Browns quickly ran out of options and will now turn to Kessler, a third-round draft pick who started 41 games at USC, to run their offense and lead them.Kessler is the fifth quarterback to start Clevelands past five games and the franchises 26th since 1999.Kessler has been consumed by preparation the past two days. He buried his nose deep in Clevelands playbook, spent hours watching and re-watching the Browns first two losses and studied tape on the Dolphins.Miami roughed up Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson in Week 1 and then knocked New Englands Jimmy Garoppolo from the game a week ago when linebacker Kiko Alonso drove him to the turf.Kessler knows he has to avoid Miamis vice.Their front seven is very physical and I think a lot of that has to do with how well their back four play, Kessler said before practice Wednesday.Their safeties, their DBs, they get after the ball and they hold up really well in coverage and then their front seven get after the quarterback.Browns coach Hue Jackson, whose selection of Kessler stunned draft experts, admires the way his young QB is digging into his assignment.One thing we all know about Cody is he is in this building from morning to night, Jackson said. We have to kick him out. That is just the way he is.He sees this as a tremendous opportunity for himself and I think he wants to go represent himself and the organization and his teammates well. He is preparing as hard as he can to get himself ready to play.Kesslers path to the pros was not normal.After deciding in high school to focus on football, he didnt get any major college offers and there was a long period when it appeared his dreams would be dashed.His father, Don, a former corrections officer, drove him around to various summer camps and put together highlight videos hoping to entice a major college to take a chance on his son.There was times when people would just say, `Hey, youre not going to play college, expect to go to the junior college here in Bakersfield, he said.Kessler wouldnt let rejection discourage him.I just kept telling myself I want to be bigger, I want to be better than that and I want to continue to work, he said. And it paid off. Just worked for me, just kind of always having that no-quit mentality.Browns Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas has been impressed with the focus, work ethic and humility Kessler has shown.You admire a guy that kind of has a chip on his shoulder, a guy like Cody who has had to work for everything and hasnt been given anything, Thomas said. A smaller guy, not your 6-6, 250-pound quarterback, so you respect him because everything he has gotten, hes earned it.At USC, Kessler fought to win playing time and wound up throwing 88 touchdown passes while enduring numerous coaching changes and playing in one of college footballs most celebrated programs.Kessler recalled missing a potential touchdown with an incompletion on his first throw before connecting 15 times in a row.It was a cool experience, he said. But it was something that youll never forget. Like a situation like this, something that youll never forget and something you want to take advantage of.Game notes WR Terrelle Pryor would sacrifice everything for his team. Ill do anything to help us win, anything, cut my finger off, do whatever Ive got to do, he said. Im willing to die on this field.... Rookie DE Carl Nassib had surgery on his broken left hand. Jackson believes Nassib, who has been impressive so far, will be back soon. ... NT Danny Shelton was limited in practice with a sprained knee.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Max Pas Cher Chine . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Air Max Pas Cher . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. http://www.airmaxpascherchaussures.fr/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Air Max Soldes . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Air Max Pas Cher En France . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. SAN JOSE, Calif. -- All it took was an overtime power play for the San Jose Sharks to change a frustrating pattern this season against the Arizona Coyotes.Brent Burns scored a power-play goal 19 seconds into overtime and the Sharks avenged a pair of one-goal losses to the Coyotes earlier this month with a 2-1 victory on Tuesday night.After losing twice in Arizona despite a decided advantage in shots, San Jose came out on top this time.I thought we deserved the win, coach Peter DeBoer said. We worked hard enough for the win. We stuck with it. I liked our composure tonight. It would have been easy at different points to get frustrated or get impatient. Thats what they wait for. But we didnt. It took us more than 60 minutes but we found a way.Chris Tierney also scored and Martin Jones made 18 saves. San Jose won four of five games on the homestand and improved to 8-3 overall at the Shark Tank this season.Max Domi scored the lone goal for the Coyotes, who lost their fifth straight in San Jose. Mike Smith made 40 saves but had no chance on Burns one-timer in overtime.Martin Hanzal was called for high-sticking Melker Karlsson with 0.3 seconds left in regulation and the Sharks did not take long to capitalize in the extra period.San Jose set up quickly in the offensive zone after Logan Couture carried the puck in. Joe Pavelski then fed Burns at the top of the faceoff circle for the big shot that beat Smith for his ninth goal of the season.Cooch made a great play on the entry, had good poise with the puck, brought that guy in and reversed it back, set it up and Pav just made a great play coming around the top, Burns said.Coyotes coach Dave Tippett was upset about the penalty.That power play shouldnt have been at the end, he said. It was a hand pass that wasnt called and they give Hanzal a penaltty.dddddddddddd. Thats the way the breaks go sometimes.The Coyotes jumped on top midway through the second when Domi took a cross-ice pass from Radim Vrbata and beat Jones with a shot to the short side for his fourth goal of the season.Alex Goligoski then hit a goalpost on the following shift for Arizona and the Coyotes couldnt get anything else past Jones.Smitty played great but we have to find a way to get our offense going outside of our zone a lot faster, Domi said. That would make easier to get some chances.San Jose found its stride again and tied the game late in the period when Tierney skated out from the corner and jammed a puck past Smith from in close.Thats what we were kind of preaching a little bit, that it was going to be a dirty goal, Tierney said. He was kind of seeing everything and he was on his game like he has been the last couple times we played them.Both teams came close in a scoreless first period. Patrick Marleau appeared to strike first for San Jose with a wicked backhander only to have the goal waved off for offside after a replay review.A few minutes later, Hanzal tipped a shot from Vrbata on the power and the puck deflected off both posts and rolled along the goal line before being cleared by Marc-Edouard Vlasic.Game notes Coyotes D Oliver Ekman-Larsson left the game after the second period with an upper-body injury. ... Mikkel Boedker got his first assist of the season on Tierneys goal, ending a 12-game points drought. ... Karlsson returned to the Sharks lineup for the first time since Nov. 12 after being sidelined by a lower-body injury.UP NEXTCoyotes: Host the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday.Sharks: Visit Los Angeles on Wednesday. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen