Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

s[/url] .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday nig

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.07.2018 01:10
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Sebastian Vettel is cautiously optimistic about Ferraris chances of making more of a fight for pole with Mercedes in China - but warned against getting too excited over their pace-setting on Friday. For the first time this season, Ferrari ended the opening day of a race weekend ahead of Mercedes on the timesheet, with their advantage over their rivals two tenths of a second on the supersoft tyres.Ferrari, polesitters just once in dry conditions in the last six seasons and already playing catch-up in this years championship, have trailed Mercedes by an average of 0.7 seconds in Q3 so far this season - but Mercedes believe there is more to come from their rivals. Asked by Sky Sports F1 to assess their pole chances on Saturday, Vettel said: It depends what the others are doing, but I think if we get everything right we could be closer.Practice Two reportBut then it is only Friday today so I wouldnt stress. I wouldnt put too much importance in the times today. After eight successive Mercedes qualifying one-twos, Ferrari head into Saturday knowing they are still likely to qualify with one car on the front row after Lewis Hamilton collected a five-place grid penalty.But predictions for how the grid could shape up for Sundays race are likely to be revised in any case should rain forecast for Saturday in Shanghai hit during the qualifying hour.The weather forecast for tomorrow is a bit uncertain, but we can still improve, added Vettel. The balance of the car was not yet where I want it to be, but overall I think it was a decent day.Despite setting the outright pace in P2, team-mate Kimi Raikkonen was not completely satisfied with the handling of his Ferrari either and suggested the supersoft tyre - the compound he set his fastest lap of 1:36.896 on - was the only one which he had been happy with. David Croft and Paul Di Resta take you through all the headlines from Fridays Practice; and theres interviews with Felipe Massa, Sebastian Vettel and Raikkonen Pirellis quickest and fastest-wearing compound is unlikely to be used beyond the first stint in Sundays race.I only used the medium in the morning and it didnt feel very good, the Finn told Sky F1. But the softs didnt feel very good, the supersoft was the best, but it is too early to say.Not an easy day, maybe the wind or whatever, it felt very slippery. With the supersoft it improved a bit, but nowhere near ideal.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race Also See: Whens the Chinese GP on Sky? Five-place grid penalty for Hamilton Cheap Titans Jerseys Online . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Stitched Titans Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.wholesaletitansjerseys.com/?tag=youth-rashaan-evans-jersey . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Titans Jerseys .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Cheap Titans Jerseys Authentic .C. -- When North Carolina freshman Ryan Switzer reported to training camp in August he was a little miffed to learn he was third on the depth chart at punt returner. Jack SwaggerD.O.B.: March 24, 1982Billed height: 6-foot-7Billed height: 275 poundsBilled from: Perry, OklahomaSignature moves: Patriot Lock, Gutwrench Powerbomb, Swagger BombNickname: The All-American AmericanCatchphrase: We The People!WWE main roster debut: Sep. 9, 2008College: OklahomaWWE Accolades1-time WWE world champion; won on March 30, 2010 (SmackDown)1-time United States champiion; won on Jan.dddddddddddd 16, 2012 (Monday Night Raw)Money in the Bank winner (2010)Other NotesSet University of Oklahoma single-season record for most pins in 2006 with 30Named an All-American at the end of his senior season at the University of Oklahoma Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen