Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

r free agent deal he signed with the Cardinals in 2014.Arians said John Wetzel will move into Veldheers spot. The Cardinals alr

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.07.2018 01:10
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

BROOKLYN, Mich. - Brad Keselowski answered two questions with one answer Friday morning.Team Penske has won both of the races with the proposed 2017 aerodynamic package. So what gives? And what has the team heard, if anything, about the post-Pocono competitive balance wind tunnel testing NASCAR did after it took cars from every manufacturer?Keselowski answered the second question before it was even asked with his answer to the first one about why Joey Logano won Michigan in June and Keselowski won Kentucky in July, both races with the proposed 2017 rules package being used again at Michigan this weekend.There actually is a really good reason for it, Keselowski said. I think from an aero perspective -- NASCAR took all the cars after Pocono -- and from an aero perspective right now the Fords are the worst.So when you go to a lower downforce [for 2017], we arent at quite a disadvantage. Since we are running well, we have other advantages on the car, but from an aero perspective we are the worst in that category.Its not a surprise to hear Keselowski say that. The statistics show it.In the 18 races using the 2016 aerodynamic package (in other words, races not including restrictor-plate events at Daytona and Talladega, and the 2017 package races at Michigan and Kentucky), Toyotas have led 62 percent of all laps and won 10 of them. Chevrolets have led 30 percent with six wins, and Fords have led just eight percent with two wins.In those races, Toyota earned 46 percent of the top-five starting positions, which shows its speed. Chevrolet does have 48 percent of the overall top-five finishes.Obviously, the number and strength of the manufacturers teams -- Toyota is primarily Joe Gibbs Racing and affiliate Furniture Row Racing -- play a role in these results. And a postrace car in the wind tunnel is never truly an accurate picture since the cars had just run hundreds of laps.I am sure you would be shocked to know who won, Keselowski said about the wind-tunnel testing, referring to Toyota. I didnt see the numbers personally so it isnt fair for me to say [exactly how far were off].But I could read the faces of the people that did see the numbers and I know the meetings that happened right after and I would say based on that there were some reactions to say we were a little further behind than we wanted to be.The former Sprint Cup champion said this as just plain fact and he swore he wasnt trying to lobby for a rule change the rest of the season. NASCAR officials wouldnt release numbers nor confirm Keselowskis assessment from the test, but they said they have no plans to make any rules changes based on what they saw.Balance of performance is something that hurts our sport when we continue to make changes and concessions, Keselowski said. As long as when we are on the good side of that, it stays the same.It seems every time we get on top there is a wind tunnel test or some kind of rule change to try to pull us down. But when we are behind it is like, Oh now, lets keep it fair and equal and everyone with the same opportunity. As long as it is consistent either way, I am good with that.Ford introduced a new nose in 2016, and Toyota changed some of its body style in 2015. The Chevrolets have remained relatively the same but would expect to have a new car either in 2017 or 2018 as Chevrolet closes its SS production plants in Australia next year.The Gibbs guys have got, I feel like, a little bit of an advantage right now because they have just been working hard on it, said Richard Childress Racing driver Austin Dillon, who drives a Chevrolet. We just have to keep working on it in our camp and see if we can catch them before the end of the year. Josh Sweat Jersey . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Dallas Goedert Jersey . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. http://www.cheapphiladelphiaeaglesjerseys.com/dallas-goedert-jersey/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Eagles Jerseys Hoodies .J. Ellis hit two-run homers and the NL West champion Los Angeles Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres 4-0 Saturday night. Eagles Jerseys Online . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians says left tackle Jared Veldheer will be placed on injured reserve with a torn triceps and safety/cornerback Tyrann Mathieu will be out three to six weeks with a shoulder injury.Both were hurt in Sundays 30-20 loss at Carolina.The 6-foot-8, 321-pound Veldheer was the anchor of Arizonas offensive line and is in the third year of a five-year free agent deal he signed with the Cardinals in 2014.Arians said John Wetzel will move into Veldheers spot. The Cardinals already had lost starting right guaard Evan Mathis to a season-ending ankle injury.ddddddddddddMathieu was working his way back to his old All-Pro form after undergoing knee surgery in the offseason. Before the season began, Mathieu signed a five-year, $62.5 million contract with the Cardinals, with $21.5 million guaranteed.The Cardinals, a disappointing 3-4-1, have the coming weekend off.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen