Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

n.I dont think that was a major role, Fabrizio said. I think it was his family taking the time to think about things and make su

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.07.2018 01:09
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ATHENS, Ga. -- Georgia Tech wanted to throw a pass to its quarterback.When it was clear that wouldnt work, Qua Searcy decided to improvise.The result: a soaring touchdown run with 30 seconds remaining that gave Georgia Tech a stunning 28-27 victory over Georgia on Saturday.Searcys 6-yard TD off a busted play capped a fourth-quarter comeback that sent the Yellow Jackets (8-4) into a joyous celebration before a mostly stunned crowd between the hedges.The white-clad players stormed the field, defiantly planting their gold flag in the G in the middle of the field -- a bit of payback for Georgia doing the same thing at Georgia Techs stadium a year ago.Not bad for a bunch of 80th-ranked recruiting classes, coach Paul Johnson said. Im proud of our kids. They fought back.The Bulldogs (7-5) built a 27-14 lead and appeared to be in total control after stopping Georgia Tech on a fourth-down play near midfield with just under 12 minutes to go.But the Yellow Jackets put together a 94-yard scoring drive to make a game of it, and then came up with a huge turnover when it looked like Georgia was set to ice the victory. Jacob Eason threw an errant pass in the flat that deflected off Terry Godwin and was intercepted by Lance Austin at the Bulldogs 46 with 3:39 remaining.The triple-option offense took it from there. Justin Thomas completed a 16-yard pass to Clinton Lynch and Marcus Marshall ripped off a 13-yard run before the Yellow Jackets faced third-and-goal at the Georgia 6.Thomas pitched the ball to Searcy, who wanted to throw the ball back across the field to his quarterback drifting into the left flat. But the Bulldogs had Thomas covered, so Searcy took off through an opening up the middle, soared through the air at the 3 with the ball outstretched in front of him, and managed to just get it over the goal line.It was just like a split-second decision, Searcy said. I really was about to throw the ball, but I saw like five defenders go toward (Thomas) and nobody really was in the middle. I think I dove from like the 3, but I knew I had to go airborne.Georgia coach Kirby Smart said his defense had been preparing for the play all week.I was shocked, he said. We covered it ... really well. But a breakdown on the inside. We didnt get the guy on the ground. People probably overplayed the play. Everybody wanted to stop Justin, and the guy ran it in.Harrison Butkers extra point gave Georgia Tech its second straight victory at Sanford Stadium, ruining a career-best 170 yards rushing by Georgias Sony Michel.While the visiting team celebrated, Bulldogs lineman Greg Pyke slung his helmet across the field in frustration.That was indicative of our season, Smart said. A little good, a little bad, a lack of consistency. Youve got to play 60 minutes. We didnt play 60 minutes.THE TAKEAWAYGeorgia Tech: The victory is a huge boost for Johnson, who has now beaten Georgia two of the last three years. His future is sure to be one of the first things that new athletic director Todd Stansbury addresses when he takes over Monday. While there is plenty of debate about whether the triple-option offense has run its course in Atlanta, with some fans clamoring for a more traditional formation, Johnson turned things around after going 3-9 last season.Georgia: Smart endured plenty of ups and downs in his first season as a head coach, and this was quite a bummer to finish off the regular season. While Eason and a promising young defense raise hopes heading into 2017, a loss to the Yellow Jackets is no way to build good feelings among the Georgia fan base. Its worth noting that previous coach Mark Richt lost to Georgia Tech only twice in 15 years. Smart is halfway to that total after his debut year.JUSTINS LEGACYThomas became the first Georgia Tech quarterback to beat Georgia twice in his career since Joe Hamilton in 1998-99.Being able to go down as one of those quarterbacks is a great feeling, especially going out as a senior, said Thomas, who completed 6 of 10 passes for 164 yards as the run-oriented Yellow Jackets actually outgained Georgia through the air.UP NEXTGeorgia Tech: After missing out on a bowl last season, the Yellow Jackets have been mentioned as a candidate for the Military Bowl in Annapolis, Maryland.Georgia: The Bulldogs are possibly headed to the Music City Bowl in Nashville, Tennessee.---Follow Paul Newberry on Twitter at www.twitter.com/pnewberry1963 . His work can be found at http://bigstory.ap.org/content/paul-newberry .---For more AP college football coverage: www.collegefootball.ap.org Womens Bills Super Bowl Jerseys . Dukurs winning time was 1 minute, 45.76 seconds, a quarter-second better than Russias Alexander Tretiakov. Lativas Tomass Dukurs was third, 1.41 seconds off the pace. Jon Montgomery of Eckville, Alta. Wyatt Teller Super Bowl Jersey . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. http://www.cheapbillssuperbowljerseys.com/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Bills Super Bowl Jerseys 2018 .Y. -- Syracuse has turned up the defence at the right time all season, and when High Point threatened to pull off a monumental upset the second-ranked Orange did what they do best with their quick hands and savvy play. Austin Proehl Super Bowl Jersey .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. The?Michigan Wolverines?lost a commitment from ESPN 300 defensive tackle Aubrey Solomon on Monday because of a mailing gaffe.Solomon, a senior at Lee County High School in Leesburg, Georgia, told 247Sports.com that he was mailed a letter thanking him for attending Michigans BBQ recruiting event. The only problem was that Solomon did not attend the event, which made him feel that he wasnt as big of a priority to the Michigan coaches as he thought.A day or two ago, they sent my mom a card thanking us for going to the Michigan BBQ, but we never went, Solomon told 247Sports.com. I do not know which recruit they were talking to, but it was not me. It was just a little heartbreaking, for me to supposedly be so high on their list, for them to confuse me with someone else.Plus they spelled both of my names wrong after I told them, but that was not the main issue. I guess they do not have tabs on me.The No. 61-ranked prospect tweeted out his decision to decommit and said that sometimes its easy to get lost in the moment and excitement.Solomon also mentioned in the tweet that his mother will be in the drivers seat when it comes to his recruitment, which is an important piece to his decommitment.ddddddddddddShe was not in attendance when Solomon committed to Michigan during his visit.At the time, his mother said she was surprised by her sons decision to commit so quickly.Even some of Solomons high school coaches were shocked when the 6-foot-3, 300-pound lineman committed to Michigan. Many believed he would stay in-state and choose Georgia or stay closer to home in the SEC.Lee County coach Dean Fabrizio says he hasnt discussed the decommitment with Solomon, but he doesnt believe the botched letter is the main reason.I dont think that was a major role, Fabrizio said. I think it was his family taking the time to think about things and make sure they explore all their opportunities. Im sure that he and his family have been thinking about this, but I dont think it was a rash decision.The Wolverines have been hit by three decommitments in the past two days. Offensive lineman Jalil Irvin and Leonard Taylor, both members of the Class of 2018, also have decommitted from the Wolverines. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen