Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

oints. Four of these six freshmen saw more than 10 minutes on the court and accounted for 35 points and 17 rebounds.PRESS VIRGIN

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.07.2018 01:08
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Ali Day powered to his fourth Coolangatta Gold title and is already anticipating a possible showdown with the only man who has a better record, five-time winner Caine Eckstein.The Surfers Paradise surf ironman star crossed the line in the 41.8km endurance test more than five minutes ahead of his nearest rival, Matt Bevilacqua (Kurrawa), with rising talent Alex Wright (Alexandra Headland) third.In the elite womens race, Northcliffes Courtney Hancock battled to hold back tears after she won her second title ahead of Allie Britton (North Burleigh) and Rebecca Creedy (Kurrawa) five years after her previous win.Days win in three hours 54 minutes and 29 seconds puts him one victory short Ecksteins record tally and there was immediate talk of 30-year-old Eckstein returning next year for a clash of the titans five years after his last win.Caine is the reason I first wanted to win this race and it would be amazing to maybe take him on next year, Day said.When I was young and saw him win his first race I thought how does he do that and just wanted to be like him.The respect is mutual between the both of us, which is all you can ask for.I saw him on the course again today, like last year, and high fived him.Well see what happens next year but for now Ill enjoy this fourth one.Day said he was happy to break away from most of the 25-strong elite mens field in the opening ski leg, allowing him to dictate the rest of the race.Hancock had endured some frustrating defeats since her 2011 win in the womens race, making her win the more special.She was challenged early by Britton and Creedy but took charge in the 3.5km swim and pulled away to a comfortable win.Britton finished second, just under three minutes behind Hancock, while Creedy was another four minutes back in third place. Cheap Hawks Jerseys . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Hawks Jerseys Outlet . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.cheaphawksjerseyschina.com/trae-young-jersey/ .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. Wholesale Hawks Jerseys . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Youth Hawks Jerseys . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- West Virginia has been known for its defense for years. So far the Mountaineers offense has been putting on quite a show.Esa Ahmad tied a career-high with 14 points, Nathan Adrian added 12 and the No. 19 Mountaineers cruised to a 100-41 victory over New Hampshire on Sunday afternoon. This is West Virginias first back-to-back games with over 100 points since the 1996-97 season.The Mountaineers (3-0) started off a little stale in the opening minutes, trailing the Wildcats (2-2) 4-1 after 1:52, but then went on a 22-2 run over the next 6:30 to take a commanding lead midway through the first half.Included in that 22-2 run was an impressive play by Jevon Carter with a little over 12 minutes to play in the first half. Just as the ball was about to go out of bounds, Carter somersaulted in the air with the ball and tossed it to Teyvon Myers who was there for the dunk.I was just playing hard, said Carter. I didnt know that he would be there. Were just taught to throw it back under the basket when were going out of bounds.West Virginia ended the game with another run in the second half outscoring New Hampshire 36-9 in the final ten minutes.Ahmad led six Mountaineers in double figures. Lamont West had 13 points, Adrian and Jevon Carter had 12 and both Teyvon Myers and Tarik Phillip had 11.I feel like I have been aggressive (in the first two games), said Ahmad. I definitely see myself taking more of a leadership role. Along with JC (Carter) Nate (Adrian), of course you look at those guys as leaders but I definitely look at the role too.West Virginia also continued its heavy press presence, scoring 47 points off of 34 New Hampshire turnovers.Yeah, (New Hampshire head coach) Billy (Herrion) is a really good coach and they are really good in half-court if you saw their Templle game, said Huggins.dddddddddddd They make adjustments, they make great reads on screens and we try not to let people run what they want to run and we were pretty successful at it today.Iba Camera had a double-double for New Hampshire with 10 points and 12 rebounds.The thing you really look at is how hard youre competing and we did not compete nearly as hard as you need to compete against a team that plays as hard as they do, said New Hampshire head coach Bill Herrion. Thats why the spread was what it was. Thats why we lost by what we lost by.BIG PICTURENew Hampshire: The Wildcats shot 30.4% from the field against West Virginia. This is their third straight game scoring below 36% from the field.West Virginia: The Mountaineers continue to dominate with their press, but their performance at the foul line is very inconsistent. WVU shot 55% after shooting 73.7% against Mississippi Valley State on Nov. 14POLL IMPLICATIONSWith West Virginias dominant performance over the last two games, and losses by both No. 13 Michigan State and No. 15 Purdue, look for the Mountaineers to gain a spot or two in the AP Top 25 on Monday.FRESHMEN PHENOMSLamont West led six West Virginia freshmen with 13 points. Four of these six freshmen saw more than 10 minutes on the court and accounted for 35 points and 17 rebounds.PRESS VIRGINIAWest Virginia forced 34 New Hampshire turnovers, the second-most opponent turnovers in WVU school history (36 against VMI on Nov. 26, 2014). The Mountaineers have scored 107 points off of 81 turnovers so far this season.UP NEXTNew Hampshire hosts Detroit on Wednesday.West Virginia takes on Illinois in the NIT Season Tip-Off in Brooklyn on Thursday. Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen