Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

k over for Taylor at left guard.McCarthy said Monday that Lang (back) and Taylor (hip) appear to have avoided serious injuries.T

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.01.2020 05:15
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

He admits to letting his teammates down but it seems Steven Mays lengthy suspension earlier this year isnt being held against him.The Gold Coast defender copped a five-match AFL ban after a high bump on Brisbanes Stefan Martin during the round-three derby between the Queensland clubs.Mays subsequent absence from the team coincided with a run of defeats that cruelled any hope of an inaugural finals campaign for the Suns.If May was worried however that his actions damaged his standing at the club, those doubts were laid to rest last week when he was nominated as captain for Saturdays clash with Fremantle.The imposing defender led the Suns to an impressive victory over the Dockers and says any concern he had to prove himself to teammates were surely at an end.A lot of people were saying it was undisciplined or selfish what I did but obviously my teammates and my coaches dont feel the same way because they wouldnt have appointed me captain on the weekend, May said.Thats a positive I can take away from it.With captain Gary Ablett sidelined for the remainder of the year due to shoulder surgery, the Suns leadership is set to rotate between May and forward Tom Lynch until the end of the season.Some have even suggested Ablett should relinquish the club captaincy to focus on his physical fitness but May says if that happens he wont be actively pursuing the job fulltime.To be captain isnt one of my goals, he said.If something like that was to pop up and the team wanted or needed me to step up, I would definitely consider it but its not something Ive got pencilled in. Cheap Flames Jerseys ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. Calgary Flames Gear . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. https://www.cheapflames.com/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Flames Jerseys 2021 . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Calgary Flames Store . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The way Aaron Rodgers hobbled down the field to get the Green Bay Packers in position to stop the clock and set up their game-winning field goal, it looked like the quarterbacks strained right calf was still an issue.A day later, the Packers say otherwise.The early indication is hes better today than he was going into the game, coach Mike McCarthy said Monday, one day after a 30-27 victory over the Chicago Bears. We feel good about that.Rodgers scrambled three times for 19 yards against the Bears, a week after he first sustained the injury on the third play from scrimmage against the Seattle Seahawks. After Sundays win, Rodgers said his calf injury was no worse for the wear.It actually felt a little better as the game wore on and had some heat on it, he said. As the adrenaline got going, I felt like I was able to do a little more than I expected coming into the game, so I definitely didnt take any steps back.The win, combined with losses by the Minnesota Vikings and Detroit Lions, put the NFC North back in the Packers hands. At 8-6, they can take the division if they win their final two games -- at home against Minnesota on Saturday and at Detroit on Jan. 1.McCarthy said Rodgers, who did not practice much -- if at all -- last week, was actually more mobile than he expected him to be against the Bears.I didnt expect him to move like that, McCarthy said after the game. I didnt think he would come out of the pocket. Its tough when you dont practice.Rodgers?60-yard throw to Jordy Nelson?set up the winning field goal. One play earlier, the Packers lost bboth of their starting guards, T.ddddddddddddJ. Lang and Lane Taylor, who collided during a screen pass. Yet the Packers had no trouble with protection or communication when Jason Spriggs replaced Lang at right guard and Don Barclay?took over for Taylor at left guard.McCarthy said Monday that Lang (back) and Taylor (hip) appear to have avoided serious injuries.The injuries gave McCarthy, Rodgers and quarterbacks coach Alex Van Pelt more time to consider what to do on the third-and-11 play that resulted in the long pass to Nelson, setting the stage for?Mason Crosbys last-second, 32-yard field goal.Aaron came over [to the sideline], and [one] suggestion was just to let it run down and go into overtime, McCarthy said Monday. But -- actually, Alex Van Pelt and I -- I said, I like the play call and lets take a shot at it.You can see he didnt break em out of the huddle immediately, so we kind of played it where we were going to leave, whatever how many seconds there were, [not] the whole time on the clock if we didnt convert.. ... The protection, the route combination and really Jordy setting that angle where Aaron can throw him open, and its obviously a great throw. Just execution.And I think the biggest play was ... not only after the completion of the play but just getting it all coordinated, make sure we had 11 [guys on the field] and getting Aaron taking the play clock down there to three seconds and then setting it up for Masons two kicks. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen