Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

and I think most of the boys got to see him jump. Starc said. I was pretty chuffed for him, hes made it an Olympic final which i

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.01.2020 09:24
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Josip Glasnovic settled his feet into place, gently rocked back and forth to find balance, pausing a moment before loading his shotgun.The Croatian shooter snapped the barrel back into place, raised his gun toward the overcast Brazilian sky and followed the target as it shot from the house. With a pull of the trigger and a blast of pink dust, Glasnovic had his gold medal after missing the London Games four years ago.Glasnovic outlasted Italys Giovanni Pellielo in the final match of mens trap the Rio Olympics on Monday, claiming the gold medal after hitting the fourth target of a shoot-off.I just focus on the target, keep it simple, Glasnovic said.Glasnovic tied for second after two days of qualifying in Rio, hitting 120 of 125 shots. He was perfect in the opening round of the finals, hitting all 15 targets on a windy afternoon at the Olympic Shooting Centre to earn a spot in the gold medal match.Facing Pellielo, the world-record holder, Glasnovic didnt flinch. He hit 13 of 15 targets to match the Italian and both shooters hit their first three in the shoot-off.Shooting first, Pellielo missed on his fourth shot, giving Glasnovic his shot at gold. The 33-year-old calmly hit his fourth target, triumphantly raising his gun in the air as pink dust from the target floated off in the gusting wind.Glasnovics win gives Croatia gold medals in two straight Olympics after Giovanni Cernogoraz did at London in 2012.I shoot very well, very concentrated, said Glasnovic, who teared up during the medal ceremony as the Croatian national anthem played. I give all the best.The loss in the gold medal match adds to Pellielos near misses. The world record holder earned silver medals at the 2004 Athens games and 2008 in Beijing, with a bronze in trap at the London Games, but no gold.Each time that I go on a podium, its very important and each time it is different than the previous one, the 46-year-old said.Great Britains Edward Ling needed a shoot-off to get into the bronze medal match, but made the most of it once he got there. He hit 13 of 15 targets to beat David Kostelecky of Czech Republic for his first medal in three Olympics.Its just been nail-biting, it really has, Ling said. Its a dream come true. I never thought this day would come. Nike Air Max 1 . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Discount Nike Air Max 1 . -- Edmontons Val Sweeting is two wins away from a trip to Winnipeg to play in Canadas Road of the Rings in December. https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Nike Air Max 1 Store .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. Despite being halfway across the world Australias cricket star Mitchell Starc wasnt going to miss the opportunity to watch his younger brother, Brandon, compete at his first Olympic Games.Currently playing in a three Test series in Sri Lanka, Mitch had to make do watching his brother compete in his high jump heats on the TV, but despite the unusual time he still saw his brother earn his place in the final on Wednesday morning AEST.Fighting for a place in the high jump final, Brandon needed to clear 2.29m in his third and final attempt on Sunday night to qualify.It was nice and early, but I was fortunate there was a bit of it on the TV here in the hotel and I think most of the boys got to see him jump. Starc said. I was pretty chuffed for him, hes made it an Olympic final which is very, very special. Especially for a young bloke in his first Olympics, so Im very proud of the young fella.I briefly spoke to him before headding off to the game.dddddddddddd Obviously hes very happy to be through to the next stage and Wednesday morning hell be up early again. Hopefully he can get on the podium and jump his best. Just to make an Olympic final is a special effort, especially for a 22-year-old in your first Olympic Games, so Im pretty chuffed for him.Plenty of Game of Thrones fans from around the world are also throwing their support behind the 22-year-old, all because of his name.GoT devotees have tweeted their support behind Brandon, with many joking about the characters poor fate.Athletics Australia has also started using the hashtag #HouseStarc in their posts about the high jumper, mimicking the popular use of #HouseStark by fans of the show.Brandon will compete in the High Jump final on Wednesday morning AEST. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen