Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

year. So it had been more tha

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.12.2019 07:35
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

The Rams continue to address the defense by adding the beefy Greg Gaines from Washington!"After a trade up Johnny Hekker Jersey , with the 134th-overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Los Angeles Rams select NT Greg Gaines from the Washington Huskies.The Rams acquired the 134th-overall pick by way of the New England Patriots in a trade just now. Here’s the parameters of the trade:Gaines is a 6’1” and 312 lb nose tackle prospect with a good motor and the ability to stack offensive lineman at the line of scrimmage. Gaines obviously doesn’t add a whole ton of juice as a pass rusher Greg Zuerlein Jersey , but the need was certainly there since the upcoming departure of NT Ndamukong Suh. Gaines figures to join to rotation on the defensive line. He’s also the second selection from Washington after the Rams selected his teammate, Taylor Rapp.Gaines was #229 on Mocking the Draft’s Dan Kadar’s rankings of the best players available after Round 3.2019 NFL Draft LA Rams OrderRd#Rd#PickPlayerPOSSchoolRd#Rd#PickPlayerPOSSchool Jason Witten caught one pass for 10 yards in Saturday’s preseason game against the Rams in Hawaii. One was enough.“It felt really good Jacob McQuaide Jersey ,” Witten said in halftime quotes from the team. “I was very anxious to get out there and play. It is just the next step in the comeback.”Witten retired after the 2017 season, going into the broadcast booth last year. So it had been more than 19 months since he had taken a hit.“I worked really hard to get back in shape Dominique Easley Jersey ,” Witten said. “I hold myself to a high standard, so I can say it was not perfect. I got a little antsy early but had a big third-down conversion on an option route. That was big.”The Cowboys’ first-team offense scored a touchdown on a 12-play Troy Hill Jersey , 97-yard drive. Dak Prescott was 4-for-4 for 64 yards.Rookie Tony Pollard, who is the starting running back in Ezekiel Elliott‘s absence Michael Brockers Jersey , had five carries for 42 yards and a touchdown. His touchdown run was 14 yards.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen