Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

possibly trading him. And there’s apparently interest in trading for him.Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Packers and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.12.2019 07:02
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

Kenneth Temple is a devout New Orleans Saints fan. Ask him a question about his beloved team Eric Fisher Jersey , and the first words from his mouth are 鈥淲ho Dat? Who Dat?鈥漇till, Temple, a noted chef who has cooked for several NFL players, including Malcolm Jenkins, Brandin Cooks and All-Pro receiver Michael Thomas, recognizes there are three other teams remaining in the playoffs. So when Hormel Chili asked him to create dips for the Super Bowl, he dived right in with versions that reflect not only聽New Orleans, but New England, Los Angeles and Kansas City聽.鈥淭he beautiful thing about it is chili and football go hand in hand,鈥?Temple says, noting Hormel was a partner with the NFL as far back as the 1950s. 鈥淎t tailgates or with friends at a viewing party or wherever, it is easy to accommodate a larger crowd.鈥滲ut his chore for now is to accommodate four distinctly different tastes as part of a contest in which fans will include touchdown dances; a winner and a guest will get tickets to the 2020 Super Bowl in Miami.We won鈥檛 give away too many ingredients, but suffice to say Temple catered nicely to each region.鈥淐hili is versatile, but you can鈥檛 throw everything in it Demetrius Harris Jersey ,鈥?he says. 鈥淒on鈥檛 want it to be intimidating.鈥滷irst, the Big Easy.鈥淚 had to make sure I represent the culture right, being from New Orleans,鈥?he says. 鈥淣obody wants to eat shrimp with their chili, they don鈥檛 go together. So what to do?鈥漈emple quickly came up with an answer: red beans. Add in some onions, celery and bell peppers, sausage, creole seasoning, a few other items and, voila.鈥淚 was thoroughly impressed with it,鈥?Temple says. 鈥淔riends said that is rolling.鈥漇o he rolled on to LA.鈥淭he fun thing about Los Angeles is it鈥檚 such a large melting pot, so you don鈥檛 know which culture to pull from to represent the area,鈥?he explains. 鈥淚 came across a Felipe鈥檚 restaurant known for their chili, they do annual giveaways. So we paid homage to the Latin culture.鈥漌hich meant a touch of cilantro and some jalapenos.Next stop Cameron Erving Jersey , Kansas City, renowned for its barbecue. As in his LA chili, no beans for this creation.鈥淢y wife is from Kansas City and we went on a barbecue tour of about eight spots recently, so I knew I wanted to play with the burnt ends,鈥?Temple says. 鈥淭hat is what they do well and people wait on line for.鈥漈his recipe included the flavor of a Kansas City barbecue sauce, which Temple says is 鈥渟picier and bolder than I expected. I am used to more of the sweeter side of barbecue. I was impressed with the tang.鈥滺e wanted the smokiness of the burnt ends to blend in, but urges folks to mix the meat into this dish, not to simply put the burnt ends on top and chow down.Finally, he tackled New England, knowing that, like in New Orleans, clams or lobster wouldn鈥檛 quite work.鈥淏oston baked beans,鈥?he exclaims. 鈥淭hat鈥檚 a savory sweet payoff, and because you can use a variety of baked beans Reggie Ragland Jersey , I can imagine you will get a lot of different flavors with it.鈥漈emple recently gave cooking lessons to Vikings star receiver Adam Thielen. Indeed, the dance contest emanates from some of聽Thielen聽and his teammates鈥?touchdown celebrations. From now through Super Bowl Sunday on Feb. 3, 2019, fans can submit their best touchdown dance via social media by tagging @HormelChili on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.Temple and Thielen created a Minnesota chili.鈥淚 told Adam that I am the chef, so this is my side of the field,鈥?Temple says with a hearty laugh. 鈥淏ut when I have an engagement with whomever I am cooking with, I want him to throw out some ideas and we bounce them back and forth 鈥?especially with people who do not get a chance to cook too many times.鈥漈hat would be Thielen, who had 113 receptions for 1,373 yards and nine touchdowns this season. Thielen attended the game last year in Minneapolis, but this time will be at home with his wife and two children.On the menu? Well, chili, of course.鈥淪ince I鈥檓 from Minnesota Jarvis Jenkins Jersey , I thought chili and tots would be perfect together,鈥?he says, 鈥渁nd Chef Kenneth said, 鈥榃e can add some creole seasoning on the tots and you pour the chili dip on top.鈥?The combo came out perfect!鈥 The Chiefs tagged linebacker Dee Ford with a thought toward possibly trading him. And there’s apparently interest in trading for him.Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Packers and 49ers have expressed interest in trading for Ford.Trading a franchise-tagged player entails several steps. Before any trade can be accomplished, the player needs to sign the franchise tender. Given that Ford may be plotting an attack on the decision to tag him as an outside linebacker and not a defensive end, he may not be inclined to do that.If, of course, the Packers or 49ers (or whoever trades for him) would be offering the kind of long-term deal that Ford would find to be suitable, a possible fight over the franchise tag would become secondary to cashing in.Then there’s the fact that the draft consists of plenty of great pass rushers. Given the rookie wage scale, it could make more sense to roll the dice on a young player over paying Ford a ton of money.However it plays out, Ford will have plenty of influence over what happens next, with the ability to prevent a trade by refusing to sign the tender and/or by making it clear that he won’t be signing a long-term deal before the July 15 deadline for doing so.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen