Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Every antique has its

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.12.2019 03:02
von ylq • 8 Beiträge

Every antique has its story. They have been buried for thousands of years and were unearthed only for the sake of understanding. He told his story to the world. Hush, please don't talk, let's listen to him. Dumb House is an antique shop, but it is not just an antique shop, it also carries many antique stories. The boss has lived for two thousand years. He has been looking for Fusu's reincarnation for two thousand years only because of his persistence. Doctor, Fu Su's reincarnation, each life can not live to be 12 years old, the boss of each life has been hard to find him, and accompanied him to 12 years old. In this life alone, his life was continued by the long life lock his mother had exchanged for life. Fu Su, I do n��t know without my introduction, but the eldest son of Qin Shihuang was killed by Hu Hai ��s false sacred decree. Lu Zigang, a sculptor, was lucky enough to meet his boss and was given a sword by his boss. There are so many more I will not introduce them one by one, I am waiting for you to go and explore the world in the book together. If you ask me what I like in Dumb House, what keeps me going to the first part, or even waiting for the fourth part, then I can only say that I am not very clear. There is magic in the words, as if attracting iron attracted me, the two words "dumb", the cover of the book, the characters in the painting and the book are attracting me. Although the story is not true, I like it too. I like the story of Xiangfei Chain most. Fragrant Princess Chain: The bracelet created by the Emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty for the concubine concubine, with seven gems of opal, lapis lazuli, topaz, moonstone, olivine, garnet, and obsidian. s things. The protagonist in the book also used the Xiangfei chain, and he retrieved those things, but when the chain accidentally dropped, she knew that Coke was lost because her parents were unwilling to raise it in their new home Newport Cigarettes. Her best girlfriend was She also hated the soil she wore and would not dress up, just because she was a good teacher and she liked her to play with her. I know that if something is lost, it is lost. We have been pursuing it again and again, maybe it is not so perfect when it comes back Marlboro Red. Maybe he should lose! Look a little, it will be much better. I can live as long as 2,000 years without a boss. I am still a kid. I do n��t know how to be human. I do n��t see things as well as the boss. I don't envy you, it is better to live in a stranger than to die, then it is not a relief. The antiques bear the author ��s mood and the story was born. They write history for the author Marlboro Gold. Such objects, who dare to say that it is dead? It is a priceless treasure, and it is telling us its living story. Although life is long, fame and fortune are just passing by. What is the difference between life and history in the sense of life and history. These are my feelings from Dumb House.
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen