Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Before reading Dumb

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.12.2019 03:02
von ylq • 8 Beiträge

Before reading Dumb House, I was very interested in the struggle between Chu and Han, and I had some prejudices about the boss's dynasty in Dumb House. But after reading it, I really felt that if each era can be established, it must have its truth. It turned out that every dynasty is so brilliant. In the book Dumb House, there are many things about choices, ambitions, lies, affection and so on. Among so many subjects, the moment I watched it, the most I thought of was the choice. Perhaps the choice is the closest to our lives Wholesale Cigarettes. We face tradeoffs all the time. No, let alone us, no matter who we are, we have to face trade-offs. As I was thinking about the word, a piece of my experience suddenly came to mind. I was a bit surprised at its sudden appearance Parliament Cigarettes, and finally let it go-this is really my own choice. "Jiayuan, when I got up, I opened my eyes and realized that I would give up sweet dreams in the beautiful early morning of this summer vacation Going to class. This is my own decision. When my mother asked me to decide whether to take a tutoring class, I was always struggling: go or not? If you go, it means that you must give up morning laziness, and To complete the homework left after class ... This is really a bit helpless for me. On the other hand, I want to go to tuition and improve my level. I want to satisfy both, but it seems It's not possible. "Will you think about it? To participate? Give you one more minute. "Well, I want to participate." "Really? Don't regret it." I don't regret it! "I heard my firm voice. Fortunately, I chose the right one. After class, I feel that I have made progress?" "If you have a home, you will have it. If you want to make progress and good results, you must give up playing and relaxing time. On the other hand, if you just want to be comfortable and not enterprising, you will lose good results. The world is fair, just like Like the emperor depicted in "Dumb House", he gained the only throne in the world, but he lost the goodness of enjoying the joy of heaven with his children Marlboro Red. Some people desperate for money, knowing that he did not get benefits, and perhaps lost his most important thing. Something. Sometimes it ��s really hard to decide what to choose and what to give away ... This may vary from person to person. Life is like a multiple choice question, and the answer is not unique. Why did I think so much? I shook my head and smiled, closing my book pages, my choice, what would happen?
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen