Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d coach Brian Flores doesn’t think that’s the case, however.Flores said on SiriusXM NFL

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.12.2019 08:44
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

The Dolphins have concerns about being able to dress enough healthy players Jakeem Grant Jersey , making it a good thing they have a bye this week.But they’ve also gotten some good reports on the status of quarterback Ryan Tannehill, whether he’s able to play on the other side of the bye or not.Via Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald, Dolphins coach Adam Gase said his starting quarterback was able to throw without pain before Sunday’s game. Tannehill took a week off from throwing, and felt good after making a few throws.鈥淭hat was the start of their throwing progression after so many off,鈥?Gase said. 鈥淚t seemed like it went well. It鈥檚 not like he鈥檚 out there throwing 60-yard throws. They have a progression of how they want to do it. They said it was a good first step and he felt good. So that鈥檚 a positive.鈥漈annehill has missed the last five games with a capsule injury. The best case scenario would be him returning against the Colts on Nov. 25, but first he’d have to get through some practices, which resume next Monday.鈥淩ight now Vincent Taylor Jersey , they鈥檙e trying to get to where every day, we鈥檙e not getting him saying, 鈥業鈥檓 having pain,鈥欌€?Gase said. 鈥淚t鈥檚 the progression of when we hit Wednesday [Nov. 21], hopefully, we can get it where they are saying, 鈥楲et him practice. This is where you need to keep the throws at.鈥?Or they just say Albert Wilson Jersey , 鈥楲et him go. He鈥檒l be all right.鈥?I am waiting for those directives from those guys. If we can get through this week and he feels great every day, then we got a shot [for the Colts game].鈥滷or now, he’s on a strict pitch count, with the athletic training staff keeping the number and distance of throws well-regulated, as they hope to get him back for what could still be a playoff push. Ryan Fitzpatrick signed a two-year deal with the Dolphins this month to continue a career that began as a Rams seventh-round pick in 2005.Fitzpatrick has spent time with seven teams and made 126 starts over that span, so one might assume that we’ve seen just about everything he has to offer at this point in his career. Dolphins head coach Brian Flores doesn’t think that’s the case, however.Flores said on SiriusXM NFL Radio that he thinks Fitzpatrick will hit new heights during his time in Miami.“He’s brings leadership Robert Quinn Jersey , he brings intelligence, he brings toughness,” Flores said. “We’ve had a couple really good talks. Obviously, I coached against him and I just think he’s a really good player. I’m looking forward to watching him play. I think his best days are ahead.”Fitzpatrick has hit many highs and lows over the course of those 126 career starts and it seems likelier that he’ll continue to be that player than one who has been saving his best for last. Should Flores be correct, though, it would go a long way toward ending any talk about tanking once and for all.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen