Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

the audio, my bad language. I’m gonna m

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.12.2019 07:36
von elaine95 • 176 Beiträge

Before the disturbing “you need to be terrified of me too Rashad Fenton Jersey nfl draft , bitch” Tyreek Hill audio emerged in late April, the Chiefs and Hill reportedly had been talking about a contract extension. They possibly could be revisiting those discussions, soon.Terez Paylor of Yahoo.com offers this assessment, which includes layers of condition and supposition: “Provided Hill rejoins the club for the start of camp — and the investigation ends with a positive outcome for Hill — the Chiefs and his representation could potentially re-engage in contract negotiations for an extension in the not-too-distant future, a league source told Yahoo Sports.”Let’s take a closer look at this. First, Hill needs to rejoin the team for the opening of training camp, something that seems to be more likely than not at this point. Second, the investigation needs to end with “a positive outcome for Hill,” which is a broad and vague description. Does it mean no suspension? Does it mean only a short suspension for threatening the mother of his child? Does it mean anything less than the full-year suspension that not long ago seemed inevitable for Hill?Third, the phrase “could potentially” doesn’t really advance the ball. (A lot of things “could potentially” happen.) And, yes, if Hill ends up with a full and complete nothing-to-see-here exoneration, the team “could potentially” re-engage in contract talks.Then again, it could be better for the team from a negotiating standpoint if Hill receives a suspension in the range of four games. That would surely knock down his prior financial expectations, which may have exceeded $20 million per year — and which may have sparked the trade rumors that percolated earlier this year. If the Chiefs could buy low at a time when Hill is rebounding from weeks of fear that he’d never play again, and if the contract would contain sufficient protections in the event he crosses the line again Rashad Fenton Jersey Womens , why wouldn’t the team take full advantage of those circumstances?So, yes, contract talks “could potentially” happen. And the atmosphere for negotiations “could potentially” become much more favorable to the team depending upon the extent of the punishment that Hill eventually receives, if any. Sunday’s eight-minute press conference featuring Chiefs receiver Tyreek Hill, his first since events of the past four months nearly derailed his career, included an explanation from Hill that he hopes to show real growth going forward.“As I was going through this long process, my mom told me, ‘People don’t need to change they need to grow,'” Hill said. “And you think of a tree, a tree changes and a tree grows. Every day, my mom told me that, ‘Reek, you need to grow, you need to add layers to yourself.’ Because if a tree grows, it doesn’t go back. So I want to grow, I don’t want to change. I’m trying to grow each and every day of my life.”If he means it Rashad Fenton Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , today’s opportunity for growth comes from his awkward treatment of Brooke Pryor of the . Pryor, along with Steve Vockrodt of the , reported in March that the law-enforcement investigation involving Hill arose from an incident during which Hill’s son suffered a broken arm. Subsequent reporting from WHB radio indicated that the broken arm happened accidentally.During Sunday’s meeting with reporters, Pryor asked Hill a question regarding his communucations with coach Andy Reid since the NFL announced that Hill won’t be disciplined. Hill responded by saying, “What’s your name?”“Brooke,” she said.Hill paused. Then, he smirked. He paused again. And then answered the question.He’s entitled to be unhappy with the criticism he had received, even if his “bad history” (a term he used on Sunday) invited it. But if he’s truly trying to grow as a person, Hill shouldn’t be acting out on grudges or trying to settle scores, especially during his first interaction with the media since the controversy emerged. Today should have been a day for unconditional contrition, and for appreciation of the fact that things could have gone a much different way for Hill — especially if prosecutors had shared the information in their files with the NFL, and if the NFL had decided that, while there may not be enough evidence to convict Hill in a court of law, there may have been enough to punish him in the Court of Goodell.“I’m here to man up to what I did,” Hill eventually explained, in reference to his “you need to be terrified of me too Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys Stitched , bitch” comment to Crystal Espinal, the mother of his children. “On the audio, my bad language. I’m gonna man up to that. I don’t want nobody talking to my little sister, my daughter that I have now, my mom like that. It’s very disrespectful. And my mom got on to me, like she like thumped me in the ear, ‘C’mon man, Reek. C’mon grow up, grow up out of that.’ So never again. Like I said, I’m growing as a human being, as a person. Never again.”His commitment to growth and respectful treatment of others would all seem to be a lot more genuine and credible if Hill had simply answered Pryor’s question without asking her name, and without smirking when he realized who she was. And it will make people wonder whether he’s truly committed to growing, or whether he’s simply saying what he thinks he needs to say.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen