Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

d. I would love to continue to give my knowledge to the game. I would love to be a part of a franchise -- if not at the top. My

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.11.2019 14:13
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LeBron James misses the Olympic stage.The Cleveland superstar, who decided to skip his fourth Olympics after leading the Cavaliers to an NBA title in June, said in an interview with ESPNs Rachel Nichols that hes keeping an eye on his teammates at the Rio Games.Every time I watch `em I wish I was out there, James said in the interview, which will air Thursday. I did not retire from Team USA. I just did not play this summer. So I still left the door open.James joined USA Basketball for the 2004 games in Athens, where the Americans lost their opener to Puerto Rico, dropped two more games and settled for bronze. He returned on the 2008 Redeem Team and won gold in Beijing and then captured another title four years ago in London.After leading the Cavs to an historic comeback against Golden State, James said he needed rest and would not play in Brazil. If he decides to return to the national team, he would be 35 at the 2020 Tokyo Games.James, who signed a three-year, $100 million deal with the Cavs last week, also said in another online interview that he would be interested in NBA ownership when his playing days are over.I feel like my brain, as far as the game of basketball, is unique, James said on Open Run, a new podcast which is part of the Uninterrupted media platform he co-founded. I would love to continue to give my knowledge to the game. I would love to be a part of a franchise -- if not at the top. My dream is to actually own a team. If Im fortunate enough to own a team, then Im going to hire the best GM and president that I can. But I feel like I got a good eye for not only talent, because we all see a lot of talent, but the things that make the talent. Cheap Jerseys . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Cheap College Jerseys . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. https://www.cheapnfljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. Cheap NHL Jerseys . JOHNS, N. CLEVELAND -- As the Cavaliers await word from Andrew Bynum, two other teams have joined the chase for the free agent centre. Bynum, who didnt play a single second for Philadelphia last season because of knee injuries, is considering a two-year offer from the Cavs, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press on Tuesday. Cleveland made the offer, which includes a team option in the second year, during his visit to the Cavs facility Monday. Bynum did not work out but the team examined him thoroughly. The person with knowledge of the negotiations spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the talks. Yahoo! Sports first reported Clevelands offer and said it was worth $24 million. While mulling Clevelands deal, Bynum visited the Atlanta Hawks on Tuesday and plans to meet Wednesday with the Dallas Mavericks, his agent, David Lee, told the AP on Tuesday night. Lee said there has been no decision made on Clevelands deal. He would not say if the Hawks made Bynum an offer. Bynum lives in Atlanta and could be convinced to stay home. "I dont want to comment about any ongoing negotiations," Lee said. The 25-year-old Bynum had arthroscopic surgery on both knees in March, but the Cavs apparently are confident he will return to the form that made him one of the NBAs best centres and a two-time All-Star. Theyre also counting on him thriving under Cleveland coach Mike Brown, who has returned to the Cavs after being fired three years ago. Brown and Bynum spent oone season together with the Los Angeles Lakers and the 7-footer had his best year, averaging 18.dddddddddddd7 points and 11.8 rebounds. Over the past four seasons, Bynum has averaged 14.7 points and 9.5 rebounds. Cleveland would like to get an answer from Bynum as soon as possible, but the team did not give him any deadline. The NBAs free-agency moratorium period ends Wednesday. The Cavs have already landed forward Earl Clark and guard Jarrett Jack in free agency and are looking to move up quickly. They would immediately vault into contention in the Eastern Conference with a healthy Bynum paired with All-Star guard Kyrie Irving and a roster that includes forward Tristan Thompson, guard Dion Waiters and forward Anthony Bennett, the No. 1 overall pick in last months draft. Lee has said Bynum will be ready to play by the start of training camp. The Sixers acquired Bynum last summer from the Lakers as part of a four-team trade. But Bynum, who made $16.9 million despite not playing last season, never got healthy enough to get on the floor and the Sixers crumbled. The Cavs would be taking a risk with Bynum that could have huge rewards. He would instantly raise their profile and probably get them back to the playoffs after winning just 66 games combined the past three seasons. In giving him only a two-year deal, they would not be tying up much money which would allow them to stay flexible next summer when several top-tier free agents -- possibly LeBron James -- will be on the market. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen