Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Giants running back Saquon Barkley was asked

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.10.2019 02:46
von zhangzk • 144 Beiträge

Giants offense can be better without wide receiver Odell Beckham at a Tuesday press conference and his answer focused on the need for all 11 players on the field to grow together into a capable unit.Good football always takes a village Johnathan Abram Jersey , but there’s not much doubt that Barkley will be doing more heavy lifting than some of the team’s other players. Barkley had 352 touches last season and that number could go up during his second season with the team.Barkley was asked if he has any concern about being overused come the fall.“I don’t think any number is too high for me personally,” Barkley said. “At the end of the day, I know I sound like a broken record, but you will hear this for as long as I am in the NFL, as long as I take care of my body, my body will take care of me. I will continue to have my team around me. Obviously, have a great strength staff here and a great training staff here. Have to be a pro outside the facility. Whether it is 350 touches http://www.raidersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trayvon-mullen-jersey , 400 touches or less touches next year. Whatever I have to do to have this team compete for a championship, I am going to do.”There were times last season that Giants head coach Pat Shurmur heard criticism for not using Barkley enough. It’s not a mistake that Shurmur can afford to make too many times and continue to be the man running the show, so it might not be a bad bet to take the over on Barkley’s 2019 touches. The NFL lacks the power to compel witnesses not connected to the league to cooperate with Personal Conduct Policy investigations. Sometimes, a witness not connected to the league wants to cooperate.That’s exactly what’s happening in the Antonio Brown case. His accuser, Britney Taylor, has indicated through her lawyers a willingness to talk.It could, in theory Maxx Crosby Jersey , happen quickly. The lawsuit is posted online. The lawyers’ names and phone numbers are in the document. The NFL could contact the lawyers right now and arrange a meeting with Britney Taylor.Then, after talking to Taylor, the NFL could commence the process of exploring other evidence that would potentially corroborate or refute her claims, before eventually talking to Brown.If, along the way, the Commissioner concludes that Brown “may have violated this Policy by committing” sexual assault or rape, the Commissioner may place Brown on paid leave. The Commissioner’s powers in this regard are very broad; he needs to conclude only that Brown “may” have committed a violation. The content of the lawsuit could be enough to allow Commissioner to include that a violation “may” have happened.As a practical matter Hakeem Butler Jersey , the decision will be driven at least in part by P.R. concerns. (Indeed, the entire Personal Conduct Policy is a P.R. tool.) The NFL may be frustrated at a certain level by the manner in which has coopted the early days of the NFL’s 100th season. The fact that someone from the league office already has leaked to the the fact that the NFL will give “serious consideration” to using this power means that it’s in play, and that the league wants people to realize that it’s in play.Regardless of how it plays out, time is of the essence. And the first step will be interviewing Britney Taylor. That could happen as soon as tomorrow — if the NFL wants it to.

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen