Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

DALLAS - Dallas Mavericks rookie guard Gal Mekel is recovering from right knee surgery. [url=https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.10.2019 05:40
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

DALLAS - Dallas Mavericks rookie guard Gal Mekel is recovering from right knee surgery. Lyle Alzado Raiders Jersey . The team said Friday that Mekel had arthroscopic surgery to address a torn lateral meniscus in his knee. The team said there was no timetable yet for the return of the 25-year-old guard from Israel, an undrafted rookie from Wichita State. Mekel has played in 30 games. While playing nearly 10 minutes a game, he has scored 2.4 points and 2.1 assists per game. After playing 14 1/2 minutes and matching his season high with seven assists Monday night against Orlando, Mekel didnt play Wednesday night against the Los Angeles Clippers. Antonio Brown Jersey . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me. Ted Hendricks Womens Jersey . The San Angelo, Texas product, who was a high school and college quarterback sensation in the Lone Star State, will start his first CFL game with the Saskatchewan Roughriders (9-4) on Friday at Mosaic Stadium against the leagues top team, the Calgary Stampeders (11-2). https://www.raiderssportsgoods.com/Womens-Jerry-Rice-Inverted-Jersey/ . PAUL, Minn.PHOENIX - Arizona Cardinals running back Jonathan Dwyer is due back in court in January after being charged with assaulting his wife last summer.Dwyer appeared in court for a hearing Wednesday. His attorney declined to comment.Dwyer has pleaded not guilty to felony aggravated assault and eight misdemeanours.Investigators say Dwyer broke his wifes nose with a head-butt during a July 21 argument then punched her the neext day. Clelin Ferrell Raiders Jersey. He was arrested in September as the NFL and Commissioner Roger Goodell came under fire amid a series of off-the-field encounters involving some marquee players, including Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson.The day after his arrest, the Cardinals placed Dwyer on the reserve/non-football illness list, meaning he cant play for Arizona again this season.The next hearing is set for Jan. 15. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen