Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

tunity on Saturday. LAC DE PAYOLLE, France -- Dribbling in pain on the punishing climb of the Col dAspin, Thibaut Pinot saw his

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 13:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Breanna Stewart will try to build on her stellar rookie season when the Seattle Storm plays host to the Indiana Fever on Sunday at KeyArena in Seattle, Wash.Seattle (7-12) is fifth in the WNBAs Western Conference, only 1 1/2 games behind the third-place Dallas Wings. The Storm has lost six of its last nine games but is coming off a 78-68 victory over the San Antonio Stars.Indiana (8-11) is fourth in the Eastern Conference, one game behind the third-place Washington Mystics and 5 1/2 games behind the first-place New York Liberty.The Fever, which is in the midst of a three-game trip, has lost four of seven but is coming of a 78-60 victory over the Phoenix Mercury.Stewart, the No. 1 pick in the 2016 WNBA Draft, was named Rookie of the Month on Thursday for the second month in a row.In June, Stewart led all rookies in scoring, rebounding and blocked shots, averaging 19.5 points, 9.5 rebounds and two blocked shots in 11 games.Stewart turned in a monster performance in a 78-74 loss to New York on Wednesday, finishing with 24 points and 16 rebounds. She had 21 points and seven rebounds to help Seattle snap a three-game losing streak in Fridays victory over San Antonio.Stewart has posted seven double-doubles this season. She had a career-high 38 points in a victory over the Atlanta Dream on June 28. She is seventh in the WNBA in scoring and first in rebounding, averaging 18.8 points and 9.6 rebounds per game.Erlana Larkins recorded her fifth double-double in Indianas victory over Phoenix on Friday. She finished with 13 points and 10 rebounds. Tamika Catchings was held to nine points on 3-of-11 shooting.Catchings leads the team in scoring at 13.5 points per game. Tiffany Mitchell averages 11.7 points. Brianna January averages 10.3 points. Larkins is averaging 8.8 points and 8.2 rebounds.Seattle and Indiana have met twice this season. The Fever beat the Storm 85-75 on June 1. The Storm beat the Fever 90-88 on June 12. Danuel House Jersey . In the lead up - which seemed to begin the moment Mike Geiger blew the whistle in Houston last Thursday night - the Impact rumour mill went into overdrive. The speculation went into meltdown mode, of the golden nugget variety. Anthony Bennett Rockets Jersey . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. https://www.rocketsrookiesshop.com/James-Harden-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Tracy McGrady Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Ryan Anderson Rockets Jersey . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. LAC DE PAYOLLE, France -- Dribbling in pain on the punishing climb of the Col dAspin, Thibaut Pinot saw his hopes of winning the Tour de France disappear.While his rivals in the fight for the yellow jersey came out unscathed from the first big ascent of this years race on Friday, Frances top hope crossed the finish line nearly seven minutes after stage winner Steve Cummings, losing just over three minutes to the group that included defending champion Chris Froome.The sight of Pinot struggling during the 12-kilometer ascent of the legendary Pyrenean path, spit and sweat flowing down his face, was a shock.Pinot, a third-place finisher at the Tour two years ago, started the race with most French hopes on his shoulders. An excellent climber, Pinot improved in time trials heading into the race and was confident he would be able to fight toe to toe with Froome and Nairo Quintana for the overall win.Having avoided losing time in the first third of the race, the 26-year-old FDJ team leader entered the Pyrenees with high morale. Less than 163 kilometers further down the route leading to the Champs Elysees, at the finish line on the shores of the Lac de Payolle, the Frenchman cut an ashen-faced figure.I had bad legs, its as simple as that, said Pinot, whose struggles in the Category 1 ascent were in stark contrast to his scintillating form a year earlier on his way to a prestigious win on the slopes of the Alpe dHuez.I dont want to make excuses. Its the third time in my career that Ive blown up in the Pyrenees. Im not 100 percent, and at the Tour you need to ride at 1100 percent.dddddddddddd Obviously its a waste, my whole season is almost dust. The Tour was my main goal and after the first mountain stage, this goal is already dead.Pinots struggles even surprised his FDJ teammates, who set the tempo at the start of the ascent.They tried to put me in the best position at the foot of the climb, said Pinot, who enjoyed a strong start to the season crowned by a time trial title at the French national championships last month. After two kilometers, I understood I was not in top form. Let see how I fare tomorrow.With two more difficult stages in the Pyrenees this weekend, FDJ manager Marc Madiot said it is now crucial to find out quickly what exactly happened to his protege.He was even below his average level, obviously we expected more, Madiot said. We need to understand why he is not at his best level.Pinot brushed off suggestions that he prepared poorly for the race.We all wanted to peak at Mont Ventoux when the race will really start on July 14, Pinot said. But we are not machines. To hit peak form at the right time is easier to say than actually achieve.With Pinot, France had a good chance of producing a home champion for the first time since Bernard Hinault posted the final of his five wins back in 1985. Barring an improbable comeback, Pinot is now out of contention and the nations hopes hang on the fortunes of Romain Bardet and Warren Barguil, who have yet to lose time on the main favorites. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen