Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Big 12 Tournament last season and the CBE Classic a few weeks ago. Its also the same building where they will not only contest t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 13:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Josh Norman appears to have taken a fresh swipe at Odell Beckham Jr after leaving the New York Giants star out of his list of top five wide receivers. Beckham Jr received a one-game ban after repeated on-field confrontations with Carolina cornerback Norman in last seasons 38-35 home loss to the Panthers.Referring to their physical encounter, Norman said afterwards: I hope I pulled back the mask on who this guy really is. Odell Beckham and Josh Norman clashed during last season A string of gravity-defying catches have raised the profile of Beckham Jr, but the highly-rated 23-year-old was a glaring omission from Normans list of top-five wide receivers. Norman named Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons, Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant, A.J Green from the Cincinnati Bengals, and current team-mate Kelvin Benjamin. I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five. Josh Norman When asked about Beckham Jrs absence, he told NFL Total Access: This is my top five, alright? I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five.So this is what I see. If he wants to get up there, do something to show me. Shoot, man, I played it, I saw it. I dont know, I just didnt think that. But hes working there. I think hes definitely a top 10. Hes working in the top-five bracket. Maybe if I play him again, hell show me different. Beckham Jr and Norman had an eventful showdown during the last NFL season The feuding pair have since aired their grievances again on social media as Beckham Jr tweeted: That boy should thank me for all Ive done for you !!! Your welcome tho ... Lol.Norman quickly fired back: @Obj_3 As your boy @Drake would say trigger finger turn to Twitter fingers huh? Im not Guna sub Tweet you Ima @ You. So wassup?Click on the video above to see Norman name his top five wide receivers. Also See: Ins and Outs Live Which NFL rules could change NFL Video NFL on Sky Sports Padres Jerseys 2020 . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. San Diego Padres Store . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/ . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Wholesale Padres Jerseys .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Stitched Padres Jerseys . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- It took Carlton Bragg Jr. about 20 minutes to knock the rust off.Took about the same amount of time for Kansas.Playing for the first time in a week, the third-ranked Jayhawks were sluggish in falling behind pesky Davidson on Saturday night. But they dominated in the paint in the second half, began getting into transition and ran away from the Wildcats for an 89-71 victory at Sprint Center.Josh Jackson and Frank Mason III led the way with 18 points apiece, but Bragg added seven points and eight rebounds in 18 minutes in his return from a brief suspension.He didnt really play well in the first half, Mason said, but we told him in the locker room, `Stay aggressive, stay confident, and thats what he did. I was happy to have him back out here.Bragg had been suspended following his arrest on suspicion of battery, but the misdemeanor charge was dismissed this week after video evidence surfaced that showed him acting in self-defense. The woman who had accused the sophomore forward of shoving her has been charged instead.I thought Carlton played well, Kansas coach Bill Self said.Svi Mykhailiuk also had 13 points for the Jayhawks (10-1), who extended their nation-leading home winning streak to 49 games. Kansas considered the matchup with the Wildcats (5-4) a home game even though it was played just down the road from its campus in Lawrence.It was the Jayhawks eighth straight win in the building, including the Big 12 Tournament last season and the CBE Classic a few weeks ago. Its also the same building where they will not only contest the league tournament in March but hope to land in the NCAA Tournament with a spot in the Final Four on the line.Peyton Aldridge hit five 3s and had 22 points to lead the Wildcats, while Jack Gibbs -- the nations fourth-leading scorer coming into the game -- had 12 points, seven rebounds and six assists.We had a great opportunity in front of us and for about 25 minutes I thought we handled it very well, Davidson coach Bob McKillop said, and then I think the statistics bear out they just annihilated us in the paint, and they annihilated us in transition.Davidson spoiled the holidays for the Jayhawks nearly five years ago to the day when it rolled into the same building and upset a team thaat would reach the Final Four.dddddddddddd And just like that night, the Wildcats relied on superior toughness and a bevy of 3-pointers to cause all kinds of problems Saturday night.Davidson hit seven 3s in the first half alone, taking a 43-42 lead into the locker room. The only other time the Jayhawks have trailed at the break this season came in a win over Duke.Kansas was 0 for 8 from beyond the arc in the first half.The Wildcats extended their lead to five early in the second half before Jackson finally hit from the perimeter. Mason added another 3-pointer, and the Jayhawks clawed their way back in the game.It was 58-all with just over 11 minutes left when Landen Lucas converted an alley-oop dunk, triggering a 10-2 run that allowed Kansas to seize control. Mykhailiuk hit a 3-pointer during the run, and Bragg Jr. hit a bunch of free throws to cap it.Kansas later pushed the decisive charge to 20-4 as it wrapped up its 10th straight win.Theyre a team that really moves a lot on offense, set a lot of screens. It was kind of hard to keep up with our man out there, Jackson said, but I think we made a couple -- What am I trying to stay? -- we made a couple of adjustments on defense that really helped us out.STATS AND STREAKSKansas had a 48-22 advantage in the paint, including a 23-9 edge on second-chance points. ... The Jayhawks scored 16 points off turnovers. Davidson managed two. ... The Wildcats wrapped up a stretch of seven of eight games away from home. ... Aldridge needs four more points for 1,000 for his career./BIC PICTUREDavidson finally gets a break in the schedule. The Wildcats lost to fifth-ranked North Carolina their last time out, the first time theyve played back-to-back games against Top 5 opponents since 2008.Kansas showed that it could overcome a lethargic outing to win a game. The Jayhawks have barely been challenged since their win over Duke on Nov. 15 in New York.UP NEXTDavidson plays Jacksonville on Wednesday night in its first home game since Nov. 26.Kansas visits UNLV on Thursday night in its last game before Big 12 play.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen