Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

MOOSE JAW, Sask. [url=https://www.thehawkslockerroom.com/Deandre-Bembry-City-Edition-Jers ey/]DeAndre Bembry Hawks Jersey[/url]

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.10.2019 05:47
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

MOOSE JAW, Sask. DeAndre Bembry Hawks Jersey . -- The Grenadiers de Chateauguay will play for gold after defeating the Toronto Young Nationals 6-1 on Saturday in the Telus Cup mens midget hockey championship semifinal. Danick Crete scored once and set up two more for the Grenadiers, who led 5-0 before Toronto got on the board in the third period. Pascal Laberge, Martin-Olivier Cardinal, Pierre-Luc Sanche, Justin Doucet and Samuel Levac added a goal apiece. Etienne Montpetit turned away 39-of-40 shots, including all 25 his way through the first 40 minutes, for the win. James Guest scored the lone goal for the Young Nataionals. Goaltender Izzy Benigno allowed six goals on 21 shots before being relieved by Oliver Jacobs, who stopped seven shots in 17 minutes of relief. The Grenadiers will play the Prince Albert Mintos -- who beat the Okanagan Rockets 6-3 in the earlier semifinal -- for gold Sunday. Mintos Lance Yaremchuk scored a hat trick and added an assist, Matthew Parsons had a goal and an assist, and Teal Sobkowitz and Wyatt Grant also scored to lift Prince Albert over Okanagan. Tyson Jost and Tanner Campbell had a goal and an assist apiece for the Rockets, while Kristian Blumenschein scored the other Okanagan goal. Connor Ingram stopped 20 shots for the win, while Brendan Barry kicked aside 22 shots in the losing effort. The Rockets will face the Young Nationals in Sundays bronze medal match. Damian Jones Jersey . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year. Ray Spalding Hawks Jersey .com) - The collective hearts of Chicago Bulls fans sank on Friday night when Derrick Rose went down with a leg injury against the Cleveland Cavaliers. https://www.thehawkslockerroom.com/Chandler-Parsons-City-Edition-Jersey/ . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. Mr. Fraser, In the PIT/NYR Round 2 series, there have been two separate occasions where Marc Staal has taken blatant shots to the head of Pittsburghs Sidney Crosby. In Game 3, Staal hit Crosby with a viscous crosscheck to the back of the head. I was shocked that a penalty wasnt even called on the ice! The league then came out the following day and said that no punishment would be handed down for the hit. The following night, in Game 4, Staal again went after Crosbys head. This time it was a blatant elbow. Again, it was from behind, to the back of the head, nearly knocking the helmet off Crosbys head. Again, there was no call on the ice, and no action taken by the league. Can you explain to me how the league and officials, in this era of "no tolerance" for hits to the head, can allow this kind of thing to go on? How can there be no call on the ice? Obviously, since there was no action for the league, or penalty called, in Game 3, Staal figured he was cleared to do it again in Game 4. I mean, if the NHL doesnt care about the well-being of its marquee players, why should Staal? Thanks for listening. Any light you can shed on this subject would be great! John Waclo John: The cross-check that Marc Staal delivered on Sidney Crosby was well beyond just a minor infraction (Video link) and worthy of at least a five-minute major and game misconduct. This aggressive cross-check delivered to the head area could not be considered an effort by a defensive player to contain, engage in a battle in battle or to clear an opponent from the front of the net. The blow did not start at the name plate on the back of the jersey and thhen rode up to the neck and back of the helmet. Pete Maravich Hawks Jersey. This forceful, full-arm extension cross-check went directly to the back of the neck/head of Crosby and should be considered an attempt to injure and worthy of a match penalty under rule 59.4. For the sake of argument lets reverse the body position of Crosby where he and Staal are face-to-face. If that same force is delivered to the neck and chin of Sid he will most likely be spitting blood, chicklets and perhaps even incur another broken jaw. I would sincerely hope that a match penalty would be assessed in that case and a player would be suspended for cross-checking an opponent in the face! I see a deliberate and forceful cross-check to the back of a players neck and head to be similarly dangerous regardless of the fact it was delivered on a player with a well-documented history of concussions. If you want to see an "old school" hit take a look at the major and game misconduct I assessed to Darian Hatcher in a game in Dallas just prior to the playoffs, when he delivered an elbow to the face of Jeremy Roenick. Roenicks jaw was dislocated, broken in three places and he had eight teeth cracked or broken. Roenick approached me on the ice spitting blood and teeth with his jaw wagging in the breeze as he attempted to say, "He broke my f----n jaw!" Hatcher was suspended for seven games (including the Stars first five playoff games) by Colin Campbell for the illegal hit. See it here. John, you ask how these types of plays can be missed. The answer is there are too many "puck watchers" wearing stripes in these playoffs. Player safety is placed in jeopardy when these aggressive fouls are allowed to go un-penalized. This isnt "old school" officiating; just a lack of awareness. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen