Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ld the tears in, but I couldnt too long, just because of where I came from, Slay said. Shed a couple tears, talked to [Glover Qu

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 20.10.2019 03:41
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

The Denver Broncos on Wednesday agreed to a three-year extension with wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders.Terms were not disclosed, but a source told ESPNs Adam Schefter that Sanders contract is worth $33 million, with $27 million fully guaranteed.John Elway, the Broncos executive vice president of football operations/general manager, announced the deal through his Twitter account.The contract extension is through the 2019 season.In an Instagram post, Sanders said he was honored to announce that he would be remaining with the Broncos past this season.Emmanuel has proven himself as a great player and one of the most productive receivers in this league, Elway said in a statement. He plays with intensity, and we love the way he competes. Were thrilled Emmanuel is going to be a Bronco for many more years to come.Sanders, 29, is in the third year of a three-year, $15 million contract he signed in 2014.He has had back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons with the Broncos and was named to his only career Pro Bowl in 2014, when he finished with 101 catches for 1,404 yards. He had 76 receptions for 1,135 yards last season.ESPNs Jeff Legwold contributed to this report. Spud Webb Hawks Jersey . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Jeremy Lin Jersey .2 billion agreement with Rogers Communications for the leagues broadcast and multimedia rights. https://www.thehawkslockerroom.com/Josh-Smith-City-Edition-Jersey/ . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Ray Spalding Hawks Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Atlanta Hawks Jerseys . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Darius Slay fought it at first. He didnt want to cry, even though it was one of the more emotionally happy days for the Detroit Lions cornerback. He wanted to hold it in and then, he couldnt anymore.So in the moments after he signed a four-year extension -- sources told ESPNs Adam Schefter the deal is worth $50.2 million -- Slay broke down and cried.I tried to hold the tears in, but I couldnt too long, just because of where I came from, Slay said. Shed a couple tears, talked to [Glover Quin]. Cried on GQs shoulder for a second. Hes seen me as a pup, as a young guy, saw me coming up and doing this right now, give credit to him and [Rashean Mathis].They built me up into the guy I am.After Slay signed the deal, he said he first told Quin. Then he called Mathis, who mentored him during his first three seasons in the league before retiring this offseason. Then Slay had to get back to work, so he didnt even get a chance to call his mom to tell her the news.He figures she knows by now.She probably saw it on ESPN, Slay said. At the end of last season, Slay said he wanted to remain in Detroit for a long time -- part of the reason he wanted to get a deal done before the start of training camp.This offseason, Slay switched agents from the late Eugene Parker to Drew Rosenhaus and made it clear he wanted to get a deal done to stay with the Lions.The deal also marks the Lions first major extension under new general manager Bob Quinn.Slay, 25, emerged as one of the best corners in the NFC last season, when he had 58 tackles and two interceptions. By the end of last season, teams were actively throwing away from Slay as he began to earn a reputation as a shutdown cornerback.By the end of last season, Slay was traveling on the field, covering tthe opponents top receiver on every play.ddddddddddddHe came a long way from his rookie season in 2013, when he was benched for free agent Rashean Mathis, who eventually became Slays mentor on and off the field.Slay rebounded to become a starter in 2014 and then an emerging star last season. He also knows that the key to making a bigger name for himself is to create turnovers.Ive got to have interceptions, Slay said in June. I gots to have em. Ill be knocking the ball down, do all that. When its time to make the big plays, turn the ball over, I need to be a turnover machine. Thats what Richard Sherman is. Thats what [Patrick Peterson] is. Thats what all the best ones do; they just turn the ball over.Slay has four career interceptions and has focused on his hands this offseason, often catching balls off the JUGS machine after practices and working on catching the ball whenever he has some downtime.It was something that we wanted to get done as soon as possible, ideally before training camp started, said Lions team president Rod Wood. Im really, really glad that it worked out. A lot of people worked really hard on it from our side and Darius side, and Im glad it got done.Wood said thats the plan, in terms of re-signing their own guys to stick around long-term after building through the draft. He said its a lot easier when you know the guy.After losing Ndamukong Suh in free agency in 2015 and having Calvin Johnson retire this year, Wood said there was no added pressure to make sure Slays contract was done well before he would reach free agency, but that Slay did earn his contract and the team is glad the extension is done. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen