Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

asons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to liste

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.10.2019 08:02
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Axed utility Tyrone Peachey could be rushed straight back into Penriths line-up for their crucial NRL match against Parramatta next Sunday.Peachey was dropped for their last-start defeat to Cronulla after turning up late to a training session during the week - and he responded by scoring a try in the clubs reserve grade hitout against North Sydney.But Griffin has promised not to hold Peacheys indiscretion against him when a squad is picked on Tuesday to face neighbourhood rivals the Eels.If he goes to training, he will be (available), Griffin said.The first-year Panthers mentor admitted he was disappointed to have to discipline Peachey, but insisted he has no problems with the makeshift centre.The former Shark is likely to return to the flanks against Parramatta.I couldve taken a softer option under the circumstances and slapped him on the wrist with a fine, but thats not what were about, Griffin said.He knew better than anyone that hed done the wrong thing and he had to pay the price for it.But thats something internally that is not a major issue. I havent got a problem with Tyrone. Hes a great kid, hes just put himself in the wrong position.Griffin will also be sweating on the availability of hooker and stand-in captain Peter Wallace, who will go for scans on Monday after courageously playing with an injured elbow for the majority of the game.The Panthers, who have used forward Bryce Cartwright at pivot in recent weeks, are light on both halves and hookers following the surprise mid-season departures of Jamie Soward and James Segeyaro.Wallace tried to stay positive about the injury post-game.I just hyper-extended it. Its the ligament on the inside of the elbow. Ill just get a scan (on Monday) and hopefully I should be alright, he said. Nike Air Max 360 Australia . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Air Max 720 Sale Australia . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. http://www.outletairmaxaustralia.com/air-max2-light-buy-australia.html .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Nike Air Max Zero Australia .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Air Max 270 React Sale . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. SHANGHAI -- Matt Kuchar stood on the tee at the par-3 17th hole waiting his turn to hit when his caddie noticed the fine print.The shiny Cadillac nearby indicated that it would be awarded to whoever made a hole-in-one during the HSBC Champions. There was just one catch. Because the tee had been moved forward Saturday in the third round, the hole played only 193 yards. The notice next to the car said it would not be offered as a prize on this day because the hole had to be at least 200 yards.John Wood, his caddie, nudged Kuchar and jokingly told him, Dont worry about a hole-in-one today. We dont get the car.And then he makes it, Wood said.Timing was everything. An ace is cool on any occasion, especially a World Golf Championship when it leads to a 4-under 68. Kuchar was no less wistful.That was probably one of the saddest hole-in-ones Ive ever had, he said. Most of the time, a hole-in-one youre just overjoyed with excitement. But then theres a car sitting there, the most beautiful Cadillac on a tee.And the note.I looked down and it had a note that said something about round three and four, Kuchar said. And I thought, `Well, the car probably just applies for this weekends hole-in-ones, that maybe it did not apply to round onee and two.dddddddddddd Then my caddie alerted me.I was teased by this beautiful car sitting there thats not to be mine.Kuchar will survive. He said his favorite car at home on Sea Island, Georgia, is a 1972 Trailblazer that has been restored. Still, he might have to do some explaining to Cameron, his 9-year-old son whom Kuchar described as a golf junkie who asks him about various shots he has made. One of those questions was if he had ever made an ace to win a car.The answer: Yes and now.Unfortunately, the insurance was taken away due to the forward tee, Kuchar said.Kuchar was playing with Henrik Stenson, and he said the British Open champion took the blame. He said Stenson told him he was the one who recommended that the tee be moved forward because the back tee was not in good shape.He owes me something, Kuchar said.Kuchar said it was his ninth ace in competition, and this would not rank as his most memorable. He says the best ace he ever made was during the Par 3 Tournament at the Masters one year when his grandfather was caddying for him. It was a special moment that didnt need a car on offer. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen