Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

0 lead with 11:36 left before the break. They were up 52-28.Michah Elan led the Sagehens with 19 points with five assists. Danie

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.10.2019 03:27
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NORTHRIDGE, Calif. -- Darin Johnson scored 20 points and led four players in double-digit scoring as CS Northridge beat Division III Pomona Pitzer 96-72 in a season opener on Friday night.Johnson was 8 of 11 from the field, including four 3-pointers, and grabbed seven rebounds for the Matadors. Kendall Smith added 17 points with seven assists and five boards, Aaron Parks had 16 points, eight rebounds and five assists and Tavrion Dawson had 15 points and six rebounds.The Matadors hit 34 of 64 (53 percent) from the field and 20 of 32 (62.5 percent) from the line.Johnson hit a 3-pointer early in the first period and Mahamadou Kaba-Camara made a dunk to lift the Matadors to a 23-10 lead with 11:36 left before the break. They were up 52-28.Michah Elan led the Sagehens with 19 points with five assists. Daniel Rosenbaum added 17 points and led the team with eight rebounds. Wholesale Jerseys Review . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shipping . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. https://www.wholesalejerseysreview.com/ . -- Patrick Reed got an early start in golf. Fake Nike NFL Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. HANOVER, N.H. -- Wesley Myers scored 31 points off the bench and Austin Howard added 23, both career highs, and Maine scored the last six points of the game to hand Dartmouth its eighth-straight loss 73-68 on Saturday.The Big Green took a 68-67 lead on a pair of Brendan Barry free throws with a minute left. Myers answered with a jumper, then rebounded a Dartmouth miss and made two free throws with 23 seconds left for a 71-68 lead. Howard, with nine seconds left, and Myers, with one, each made 1 of 2 free throws after defensive rebounds.Myers made 9 of 14 shots with tthree 3-pointers and 10 of 12 free throws for the first 30-point game for Maine (4-6) in four seasons.dddddddddddd Howard was 8-of-11 with four 3s.Evan Boudreaux, who has led the Big Green in scoring and rebounding in every game this season, had 19 points and 12 rebounds for his third double-double. Dartmouth, which had a four-game winning streak against Maine, has lost its first eight games of the season for the first time since 1977-78. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen