Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

it was awesome, a great experience. It was kind of a relief, really.I tried to keep my wits about me as best I could, he said. I

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.10.2019 03:27
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SAN DIEGO -- Theres been a different vibe around the San Diego Padres since they called up four of their top prospects on Wednesday.One of those rookies, Carlos Asuaje, doubled for his first hit and was on base when Wil Myers hit a three-run home run in the first inning that helped the Padres beat the struggling San Francisco Giants 7-2 on Friday night.Obviously Ive been imagining getting a hit, said Asuaje, who made his big league debut Wednesday night and has started the last two games. I didnt think a double though, but yeah it was awesome, a great experience. It was kind of a relief, really.I tried to keep my wits about me as best I could, he said. I didnt want to seem all giddy in front of the guys. They already mess with me enough, so I didnt want to look too happy but man, inside it was really good.It was San Diegos seventh victory in eight games against the struggling Giants since the All-Star break.The Giants dropped into the second wild card position, a game behind the New York Mets. San Francisco is seven games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers in the NL West.Giants rookie Albert Suarez (3-5) fell behind 3-0 before recording an out. Jon Jay hit a leadoff single, Asuaje doubled and Myers homered into the party deck just beyond the fence in right-center, his 28th.Edwin Jackson (5-6) won for just the second time in seven starts, holding the Giants to two runs and four hits in six innings. He struck out five and walked five.It was great to have the offensive support and see the young guys come up and get first hits and see the excitement in the dugout, Jackson said. It was definitely a lot of fun and it makes the game fun.Buster Posey pulled the Giants to 3-2 with a two-run double off the wall in left-center with one out in the fifth.Im just trying to bounce back, Jackson said. I wish I could have less walks. They kind of cost me in the fifth inning, walked a couple then Posey comes up and got a big hit, but nevertheless, all in all, some decent game of bounce back. Were always hard on ourselves.Giants reliever Matt Reynolds came on to start the bottom of the fifth and allowed four runs without getting an out. He walked in a run and was chased by Alex Dickersons two-run single to right. George Kontos came on and got the first out before Austin Hedges hit a sacrifice fly to make it 7-2.Suarez allowed three runs and five hits in four innings, struck out one and walked one.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: RHP Johnny Cueto, who left his start Tuesday night with a strained groin, was scheduled to play catch before the game. His spot in the rotation comes up Sunday. Manager Bruce Bochy said Cueto is questionable to make the start. ... SS Brandon Crawford (dislocated pinky on his glove hand) also was to play catch and if that went well, take some dry swings.UP NEXTGiants: On Saturday night, LHP Madison Bumgarner (14-9, 2.57) will try to become the third-youngest pitcher in franchise history to win 100 games. Hes 2-2 with a 3.18 ERA in four starts against San Diego this year, but is 0-2 with a 4.97 ERA in his last two starts against the Padres.Padres: RHP Jarred Cosart (0-4, 5.63) is scheduled to make his ninth start with San Diego. Cyber Monday Nike Air Vapormax . -- Stanfords Kevin Danser knelt on one knee and hardly moved on the sideline as Michigan State celebrated its Rose Bowl victory and his Cardinal teammates made their way to the locker room. Wholesale Nike Air Vapormax .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. https://www.fakevapormaxwholesale.com/ . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Nike Air Vapormax Sale . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Fake Nike Air Vapormax . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. NEWARK, Del. -- Zach Bednarczyk threw for four touchdowns as Villanova closed its season with a 41-10 win over Delaware on Saturday.Bednarczyk was 13 of 17 for 195 yards passing for the Wildcats (8-3, 6-2 Colonial Athletic Association). They finish the season two games behind CAA leader James Madison and tied with New Hampshire.Matt Gudzak ran for 121 yards and a score on 13 carries. He also caught a touchdown pass.Bednarczyk threw a 34-yard touchdown to Changa Hodge, a 54-yard scoring strikee to Gudzak and hit Ryan Bell for another touchdown to help lift the Wildcats to a 27-10 lead at halftime.dddddddddddd They held Delaware scoreless in the second half.Joe Walker had 111 yards and a score on 7-of-14 passing for the Blue Hens (4-7, 2-6).It was coach Andy Talleys final regular-season game at Villanova. He has 228 wins in 32 seasons with the Wildcats. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen