Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Kliff Kingsbury was the head coach a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 23.09.2019 03:19
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

In late October Authentic Haason Reddick Jersey ,t Texas Tech and roughly a month away from being fired from that position by the school. Kingsbury was preparing to face Kyler Murray and the Oklahoma Sooners with likely very little thought in his mind about coaching in the NFL any time in the near future.Kingsbury was asked about his thoughts on Murray and the superlatives flowed from there.“Kyler, I mean, he’s a freak, man,” Kingsbury said, via Eric Kelly of KLBK. “Kyler is a freak. I’ve followed him since he was a sophomore in high school. Just think the world of him and what he can do on a football field. I’ve never seen one better in high school and he’s starting to show it now at the college level. I don’t have enough good things to say about him. He’s phenomenal.“I’ve never seen him have a poor outing. Not one, which at quarterback is impossible to do but he’s done it. I’d take him with the first pick of the draft if I could. I know he’s signed up to play baseball but he is a dominant football player and I would take him with the first pick.”Just over two months later, Kingsbury is an NFL head coach with the Arizona Cardinals, who just happen to have the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL Draft. Meanwhile, Murray is expected by the Oakland A’s to declare for the NFL Draft this weekend.The Cardinals did just select a quarterback last year in the first round in Josh Rosen. Kingsbury could be equally as excited to work with Rosen as he would be by the idea of selecting Murray at the top of the draft. However, the fact that he now has the opportunity to do the exact thing he said he would do should he have the opportunity to make the first pick in the draft is going to be incredibly interesting to see play out.2018 NFL Week 4 Games Authentic Chandler Jones Jersey , odds, picks and TV schedule Through three weeks and one game in the 2018 NFL season I think we know one thing thus far.The Los Angeles Rams are really, really good.The Kansas City Chiefs offense is spectacular.After that, there have been some different things come out each week.This week will be no different I am sure.If you want to look back, here is how I have done through three weeks of the 2018 NFL season.Week 1: 8-3-1Week 2: 6-6Week 3: 6-6Good luck in week four.Buffalo Bills at Green Bay Packers (-9.5), 10am, CBSOver/Under: 44Packers 31Bills 18Cincinnati Bengals at Atlanta Falcons (-3.5), 10am, CBSOver/Under: 53Falcons 37Bengals 33Detroit Lions (+2.5) at Dallas Cowboys, 10am, FoxOver/Under: 44Lions 27Cowboys 18Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts (-1) Authentic Christian Kirk Jersey , 10am, CBSOver/Under: 47.5Colts 28Texans 23Miami Dolphins (+7) at New England Patriots, 10am, CBSOver/Under: 49Patriots 31Dolphins 30New York Jets at Jacksonville Jaguars (-7.5), 10am, FoxOver/Under: 39Jags 26Jets 10Philadelphia Eagles (-3) at Tennessee Titans, 10am, FoxOver/Under: 41Eagles 30Titans 13Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Chicago Bears (-3), 10am, FoxOver/Under: 46.5Bears 25Bucs 21Cleveland Browns (+2.5) at Oakland Raiders, 1:05pm Andre Smith Jersey 2019 , FoxOver/Under: 44.5Browns 24Raiders 23New Orleans Saints (-3) at New York Giants, 1:25pm, CBSOver/Under: 52.5Saints 34Giants 21San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Chargers (-10), 1:25pm, CBSOver/Under: 46Chargers 3649ers 9Baltimore Ravens (+3) at Pittsburgh Steelers, 5:20pm, NBCOver/Under: 51Ravens 23Steelers 21

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen