Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Shortly after the No. 2 seed New England Patr

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.09.2019 05:50
von panxing18 • 206 Beiträge

iots rolled over the Los Angeles Chargers De'Anthony Thomas Jersey , 41-28, in the divisional round, CBS interviewed quarterback Tom Brady.“It’ll be a good game, they’re a good team,” Brady said about the impending matchup against the Chiefs. “We played them earlier this year and everyone thinks we suck, can’t win any games, so we’ll see. It’ll be fun.”On Wednesday http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authentic-eric-murray-jersey , wide receiver Julian Edelman tweeted out a social media video highlightingthe phrase “Bet Against Us,” before releasing the following T-shirts.First, let’s be fair. According to the sports betting site Bovada as of this writing, the Patriots do stand as 3.0-point underdogs. But that 3.0 point spread is a margin so small, the game could truly go either way, and the belief is that teams are awarded a league average of three points for simply being home, anyway. The Chiefs were asked about the Patriots adopting the “underdog” role by saying “everyone thinks we suck” on Wednesday.CHIEFS TIGHT END TRAVIS KELCE: “I don’t think they suck. I can tell you that.”CHIEFS LINEBACKER JUSTIN HOUSTON: “I just think he’s just trying to get himself and everybody else over there fired up. Everybody knows the Patriots Womens Dustin Colquitt Jersey , this is I think their eighth year making it to the AFC Championship, so I think it’s something for himself and the Patriots.”CHIEFS HEAD COACH ANDY REID: “I think that probably in that building they’re just going and doing their thing. They’re pretty good. This is like their eighth one in a row, so with all this disrespect, they’re pretty dang good.”The fact a team that has been to the AFC title game eight seasons in a row needs to get behind the idea of being underdogs seems a bit silly. Just imagine if the Golden State Warriors of the NBA decided to jump on such an idea—because that is the equivalent.Our own Aly Trost brought up a decent point:Remember last year when the Philadelphia Eagles bought into the idea so much they wore dog masks all the way to the Super Bowl?Maybe the Patriots are trying to tap into that.Maybe, if Brady, Edelman and the Patriots want to play the role of underdogs, well Steven Nelson Jersey , let them. Chiefs headlines for Tuesday, April 23."The latestNick Jacobs: Best cornerback fits for Chiefs in 2019 NFL Draft | 41 KSHBMeet the fifth annual All-Juice Team for 2019 NFL draft | Yahoo! SportsHere is who 10 national experts believe Chiefs will pick in first round of NFL Draft | Kansas City StarThe Race to Make the NFL Draft an Exact Science | The RingerNFL Week 1 Betting Picks: Chiefs-Jaguars Line Offering Early Value | The Action NetworkNFL GM Power Rankings: John Dorsey, Kevin Colbert rank top 5 | NFLFantasy’s most problematic bye weeks of 2019 | Pro Football FocusMahomes named Sportsman of the Year by Kansas City Sports Commission | Kansas City StarAround the league2019 NFL Draft Buzz: Raiders planning surprise pick? | NFLBills add former Jags RB Yeldon to backfield | ESPNFalcons DT Grady Jarrett signs $15.2M franchise tag | NFLRaiders are draft’s wild card and Mike Mayock, Jon Gruden say they’re open to anything | rivals.comDarwin Thompson thinks he can be the NFL’s late-round Barry Sanders | SB NationReport: Peyton Manning Passes on ESPN’s ‘Monday Night Football’ Announcer Role | Bleacher ReportIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideCould Seahawks DE Frank Clark be traded to the Chiefs?25 Days of Draftmas: Kentucky cornerback Lonnie JohnsonDamien Williams can carry the load for the Chiefs in 2019How the NFL Draft went from a newspaper clip to national phenomenonFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen