Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

em Rogers capped a 12-4 run with a 3-pointer that made it 65-62 with 39 seconds left, but the Golden Eagles missed their last th

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.09.2019 04:27
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

COOKEVILLE, Tenn. -- Devin Sibley had 21 points, including a career-high five 3-pointers, and seven rebounds, Kris Acox had a double-double and Furman held on for a 68-62 win over Tennessee Tech on Monday night.Acox scored 17 on 8-of-12 shooting and grabbed 11 rebounds.Tennessee Tech (4-10) jumped to a 14-4 lead but Sibley scored 13 first-half points as the Paladins took a 30-28 lead into the break. The Golden Eagles made just one field goal in the first 6 1/2 minutes of the second half, including a scoreless stretch of nearly four minutes, and a traditional three-point play by Acox gave Furman (7-5) a 17-point lead with 8:10 remaining.Aleksa Jugovic capped a 9-0 spurt with a 3-pointer to pull TTU within eight and, after Sibley hit a 3, Hakeem Rogers capped a 12-4 run with a 3-pointer that made it 65-62 with 39 seconds left, but the Golden Eagles missed their last three shots.Rogers scored 19 for Tennessee Tech, which has lost four in a row. Nike Air Force 1 Norge Prisjakt . Wilson hit Schenn from behind during Tuesday nights game in Philadelphia, earning a five-minute major for charging and a game misconduct. He has a phone hearing with the department of player safety, which limits any potential suspension to five or fewer games. Air Force 1 Dame Norge .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. http://www.airforce1norge.com/air-force-1-herre-norge.html . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Norge . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. Nike Juvenate Norge . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman. Saracens second-row Alistair Hargreaves has retired from rugby due to concussion.?Hargreaves, who made 79 appearances for the Aviva Premiership champions, hangs up his boots following medical advice.Its been a very tough decision to make. Ive suffered a number of concussions in the last two seasons and after seeking medical advice Ive come to the conclusion that the risk is outweighing the reward, Hargreaves said. I have a young family, I have to make decisions that are right by them and although this was a hard decision for me personally its one that I feel is the right one to make.The club have been amazing ever since I walked through the doors, but especially over the last twelve months when Ive been suffering from injuries and concussion. They have been a constant source of support in a really emotional and difficult time.The first person I spoke to about this was Mark [McCall] and he was completely ssupportive of my decision.dddddddddddd This club puts people first and their interests throughout have been whats best for me and my family and Im extremely grateful for the way they have handled the situation.Hargreaves made four appearances for the Springboks and has been instrumental in the clubs recent success.Saracens director of rugby, Mark McCall: The welfare of our players is of paramount importance -- we are fully supportive of Alistairs decision.Since arriving in 2012 Alistair has developed into one of the most influential players within the squad. He has played a key role in our recent success with his character, hard-work and leadership coming to the fore over the last four seasons. We wish Alistair, his wife Carmen and their young son the very best for the future. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen