Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

g of what it takes to win in December.We didnt execute, and they pounced all over it. Thats what they do, Miami coach Adam Gase

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.09.2019 04:27
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Star playmaker Moses Mbye has refuted suggestions internal strife was to blame for Canterburys meek exit from the NRL premiership race.The Bulldogs slipped out the finals back door on Sunday in their elimination-final defeat to Penrith - their fourth-successive loss.And on-field frustration boiled over, not for the first time this year, when Mbye colourfully remonstrated with hooker Michael Lichaa as the Dogs desperately pressed for a late comeback.It was the second time this year Lichaa had been involved in a heated on-field debate. Mbyes halves partner Josh Reynolds also found himself in the headlines for the wrong reasons after wildly gesticulating at Lichaa earlier this year in a match against the Warriors.But Moses is adamant everything is OK at Belmore.Its all sweet, he told AAPMy spray at Lichaa was just a bit of frustration coming out. We were down , the window to win that game was getting smaller and smaller obviously and I wanted the pill and didnt get it.It was just something in the heat of the moment.But me and Lichaa are best mates. We are fine now. It was just one of those things.Coach Des Hasler, who has been involved in the last 12 finals series, has copped plenty of heat for the Dogs late-season slide. But Mbye said the players were behind Hasler.If you are not winning games, people are going to say what you are doing is wrong, Mbye said.We put all our trust in Des. His resume speaks for itself. He is a quality coach and the boys are really happy with him.But if he wants to tinker around in the off-season with how we play, that is what he will do.Mbye, who was selected midweek in Mal Meningas PMs XIII, wasnt worried by the avalanche of criticism that had come his way either.The criticism is always going to be there, he said.I am in a position where you are responsible for a lot of the game and, when we are dropping games, I am going to get criticised. I expected that and it was something that didnt really faze me.Overall, I thought my year was good - I really enjoyed my football. I learned a lot out of the year I didnt know last year and I am really excited about moving forward into next season. Daniel Descalso Jersey .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. Albert Almora Jr Cubs Jersey . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. http://www.thecubsteamshop.com/Cubs-Yu-Darvish-Kids-Jersey/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments. Ernie Banks Cubs Jersey . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Brad Brach Cubs Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Coming off their best performance of the season, the Baltimore Ravens appear to have hit their stride at just the right time.The Ravens did just about everything right Sunday in a 38-6 rout of the Miami Dolphins, who came to Baltimore with a six-game winning streak and left with an understanding of what it takes to win in December.We didnt execute, and they pounced all over it. Thats what they do, Miami coach Adam Gase said. Theres a reason why theyve won divisions, theyve won playoff games, theyve won Super Bowls -- because they understand, at this part of the season, youve got to be on it early because it can snowball one way or the other.Baltimore (7-5) scored touchdowns on its first two possessions and coasted to the finish. The Ravens have won four of five to remain tied with Pittsburgh atop the AFC North, and they hope that momentum through a difficult final stretch.Next on the schedule: A matchup against the Patriots (10-2), whom Baltimore has defeated only once in eight regular-season meetings.Now weve got our toughest challenge, coach John Harbaugh said Monday. Were going to need to play our best football on Monday night up in New England to win that football game. We do believe we have a chance to do that, based on where were at right now.Baltimore couldnt have performed much better than it did Sunday. Joe Flacco completed a franchise-record 36 passes, four for touchdowns, as the focal point of an offense that scored 24 first-half points and finished with a season-high 496 yards.The credit goes to Joe and to the players, just for the way they executed, Harbaugh said. It was very sharp, it was very precise. We talked about that many times in here, that we were chasing that kind of precision. To see it consistently, from the beginning of the game to the end of the game, it was somethings thats been in our vision here for a while.Flacco connected with 11 different receivers and totaled 381 yards tthrough the air.dddddddddddd Afterward, someone asked if he considered it to be one of his memorable performances.Hey, its a December game, and it means a lot right now, but weve played a lot of meaningful games around here, truly meaningful games in January and February, so I dont want to look at this game and say something like that, Flacco said.Now in his ninth season, Flacco is a former Super Bowl MVP a veteran of 15 playoff games. But before Sunday he had only one more touchdown pass than interceptions (11-10).Joe played just extremely well and I thought all the guys around him played extremely well, too, Harbaugh said. It came together. Thats one game. Well be looking to try and improve.The point is, dominating the Dolphins probably wont mean much against the Patriots.Its not like golf, where all of a sudden you go out there and your swing starts grooving, Harbaugh said. If it was like that, then it wouldnt be football. Its tough because every single play presents a new challenge against a tough opponent thats doing everything they can within their intellect and their physical ability to thwart your efforts.The defense excelled against Miami, but thats come to be expected from a unit ranked No. 2 overall and first against the run. Miamis only touchdown came in the fourth quarter, on an 8-yard drive following a lost fumble by Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta.Baltimores special teams got a 55-yard field goal from Justin Tucker, and punter Sam Koch dropped two of his three kicks inside the 20.What a great game, team effort, all three phases, safety Eric Weddle said. We played our best to date, and weve got to play better next week. Weve been playing playoff football for the last four weeks, so its nothing new to us.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen