Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ns stayed on the track and they paraded up and down, waving to all the TV crews. Some of them did spot me on top of the roof

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 05.09.2019 07:23
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

With three MLB division series games Monday, there was plenty of action to keep up with.?Mondays outcomes:-- Nationals 8, Dodgers 3-- Indians 4, Red Sox 3-- Giants 6, Cubs 5 (F/13)Giants force Game 4 with walk-off win in the 13thBut that came after Kris Bryants ninth-inning HR tied things up ...Which came after Conor Gillaspie cost Aroldis Chapman his shot at saving a sweep:Close play at first base goes to CubsIf the Giants postseason ends in Game 3, the close play that wasnt overturned at first base will be debated for years to come in San Francisco. Javier Baez made an incredible throw on a ball hit up the middle and Anthony Rizzo stretched while trying to keep his foot on the bag as San Franciscos Conor Gillaspie sprinted down the first-base line. The play was reviewed and the original out call by the umpire stood, to the dismay of the home crowd.Bumgarner vs. Arrieta was billed as a duel, but Jake helped himselfThe clock is ticking on Dodgers-Nationals series ...Does it seem that the Dodgers and Nationals have been playing for a long time? Well, thats because they have. Through three games, their NLDS matchup is on a historic pace for length of games.?Would Ortizs career come to an end tonight?Its been a season full of emotional farewells to David Ortiz, and the Indians had a chance to give Big Papi the sendoff Boston fans didnt want to see -- an ALDS sweep -- as the series shifted to Fenway with the Tribe in control. ?Indians near a sweep with Coco Crisps two-run homer ...... which the Indians completed with their 4-3 win... meaning fans had to say goodbye to PapiNats bounce back with four runs off Kenta?MaedaThe Nationals get RBI hits from Bryce Harper and Jayson Werth and a two-run bomb from Anthony Rendon to cap a big third inning.Corey Seager stays red-hotAfter Kenta Maeda got out of a bases-loaded jam in the top of the first inning, Corey Seager gave the Dodgers an early lead.Theyre underway in Los Angeles Jarred Vanderbilt Nuggets Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Alex English Jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. http://www.nuggetsprostore.com/kids-gary-harris-nuggets-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Michael Porter Jersey . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Nikola Jokic Jersey . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. F1 photographer Mark Sutton talks ESPN through his favourite shots from Hungary and Germany. Kimi for presidentI was obviously in a prime position on the podium. I got that position again in the corner which I was privileged to be in again once more. From there you can just shoot whatever you see really and that tends to be people, flags, podium, parc ferme, teams, and every celebration obviously on the podium. You just cant stop shooting to be honest and after the podium finished a lot of the fans stayed on the track and they paraded up and down, waving to all the TV crews. Some of them did spot me on top of the roof actually, not these ones in particular. Its a really good atmosphere in Hungary and the fans go crazy. Theyve been there all day in the sun, enjoying themselves. They tend to take out that sort of happiness on the track when the race has finished. So its quite a funny moment, Kimi for president.Bulls and ArrowsAt Turn 2 what we would generally do is do the grid, do all the grid preparations and whatever goes on. Then we are kicked off sort of 15 minutes before the start of the race. We then go into the paddock and down the stairs to where the photo area is, pick up the long lenses and then you literally go down to Turn 2. Its quite a tight angle coming into that corner and obviously all the cars pile in there. There doesnt seem to be many crashes there to be honest -- more at Turn 1 where its tighter -- but its still a nice group shot coming into that corner. I actually shot it more from the banking on the left, rather than shooting it head on. I thought Id go for a slightly different angle, coming towards me which I think is quite nice.An interested spectatorThe bear one is quite funny from Hungary, only because it was put there by marshals. I saw it on the first day. It was basically watching TV on the first day. They had set a TV up on a stand and they put him on a chair and one of our photographers took some pictures of that. I knew I was going out there on Saturday morning before qualifying and I went out there quite early. They then put it into a swimming pool with a duck, amazingly like it was on holiday. They were giving it different scenarios to be in and I think its quite funny, its juust nice to have some humour from the marshals.ddddddddddddI have seen bears and ducks and various different animals but this was quite a big teddy bear, I guess thats better because it stands out in the picture.Can I stand there please, Lewis?Some people just do the rear shot which is fine, but a load of guys from the back -- I dont particularly like it -- but they think its quite moody. You are trying to create an atmospheric picture. Its quite nice, Ive seen some where the planes go over and things like that and thats quite nice but it just gets a bit repetitive. I went round and I looked over and I couldnt believe my eyes when I put my camera up, I could see Nico was behind and I thought just let him in, its not difficult.I looked to the other end and Ericssons was the furthest to the left and hes got loads of space and theres actually a plaque on the floor where someone should be and maybe someone went in the wrong place. Obviously Nico seems to have got the hump, it looks like that to me with the pictures. Maybe the pictures tell the bad story I dont know! Nico is staring right at him and Im thinking -- because I didnt see these clips before I didnt know what was going on -- it looked like he was a bit p----- off about the fact that you want to be at the front at your home race.Déjà vuHe was there all weekend. He was at the football -- I covered the football on the Wednesday night -- and obviously that was an event for Michael, so we knew he was coming to the track. He was in Mercedes the first day I think on the Friday, pretty much spent all day in the back and then turned up with Michaels PA on the Saturday and was in Ferrari, which was quite interesting. He had just been invited by the team to sit there and listen to what they say. Michael hid the kids from the limelight and when Mick started driving in karts they had this arrangement with the German media that they wouldnt publish any pictures of his face. It was good to see him there and hes obviously a cool kid. It was good to see them in the garage, at the end of the day hes had a feel for what goes on and what works. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen