Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

me for a flag football game.Former wide receiver Isaac Bruce organized the event, with proceeds benefiting his foundation, w

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 31.08.2019 03:23
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ST. LOUIS -- Six months after Stan Kroenke took away their football team, more than 40 former St. Louis Rams players and coaches took to the field Saturday at the Edward Jones Dome for a flag football game.Former wide receiver Isaac Bruce organized the event, with proceeds benefiting his foundation, which works to teach St. Louis youth the importance of education and a healthy lifestyle. Bruce brought his former teammates together to thank the fans for their support after Kroenke moved the franchise to Los Angeles on Jan. 12 following 21 years in St. Louis.It exceeded my expectations, man, Bruce said. Youve got friends, theyre still hanging around. It was great. They had a good time.For many of the players, it was a chance to relive memories of an era known as The Greatest Show on Turf, from 1999-2004, which saw the team make two Super Bowl appearances, winning the NFL championship in 1999.Youre right back in the locker room, said former defensive tackle DMarco Farr, who played in St. Louis from 1995-2000. No matter how long youve been gone, no matter how long you havent been teammates, once you get together, youre teammates again.Dick Vermeil, who coached the team in the 1999 Super Bowl, and Mike Martz, who coached the team in the 2002 Super Bowl, returned to lead the squads along with former assistants Al Saunders and Jim Hanifan.It was such a classy thing for the St. Louis people to do because it could have been just the opposite, Vermeil said. In a way, the Rams have given them a reason not to like us anymore, but they came back and really showed class. I think everybody really appreciates it and I think they still appreciate us.More than 10,000 fans attended the event.At halftime, former All Pro offensive tackle Orlando Pace was honored for his upcoming enshrinement in the Pro Football Hall of Fame.He was the MVP of what we were doing, Bruce said. So I was honored to honor him here at halftime. Yeezys Ελλαδα . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Adidas Stan Smith Φθηνα . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.yeezygreece.com/ . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. Yeezy Boost 350 Ελλαδα . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Adidas Stan Smith Παιδικα Φθηνα . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. We see it every year: players making a quantum leap in production. Sometimes that production is sustained for a full season, other times its for merely a stretch of the 16-game marathon.The ability to identify the players bound to see a spike in stats is a useful tool lleading up to your fantasy drafts.dddddddddddd Heres my look at several players who could break out with their best production yet in 2016. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen