Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

nd the team is committing penalties at an alarming rate.A 24-23 loss at Detroit last week exposed some weaknesses. Still, the Ea

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.08.2019 16:01
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PHILADELPHIA -- Suddenly the Philadelphia Eagles are a sloppy, undisciplined and flawed football team.Carson Wentz and the offense are not in sync, the defense cant stop the run, and the team is committing penalties at an alarming rate.A 24-23 loss at Detroit last week exposed some weaknesses. Still, the Eagles wouldve won that game if Ryan Mathews didnt fumble in the final minutes -- or if the play was overturned after a video review.But the Redskins dominated Philadelphia on Sunday in a 27-20 win that wasnt that close.Theres no panic, no panic whatsoever, coach Doug Pederson said Monday.The offense had no chance to get in a rhythm against Washington. Rookie Halapoulivaati Vaitai made his NFL debut filling in for suspended right tackle Lane Johnson and allowed 2 1/2 sacks and several pressures. He wasnt completely responsible for the sacks because he was supposed to get help on certain plays.Pederson is sticking with Vaitai despite the fifth-round picks struggles in his first game.Overall, Wentz was sacked five times . But he held the ball too long on a couple of those in the second half, showing hes still a rookie. He accepted blame like a veteran.(Sacks) hurt us early and it was one of those things where it was no ones fault. I shouldve made the right protection call and couldve got the ball out in time better, Wentz said.As for two sacks late in the game, Wentz said: Ive got to get the ball out. I cant take those sacks and thats definitely on me. The line gave me time on both of them. Those are things I just have to learn.The biggest concern is the defense, the teams strength the first three games. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartzs group was flying high after holding Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers to a field goal in a 34-3 rout in Week 3.Now the Eagles allowed 21 points in the first half in consecutive games. Theyve played much better in the second half both weeks, but couldnt make key stops in the fourth quarter.You cant just be out of control and I think right now we are, safety Malcolm Jenkins said. The last two games, thats been the story. Collectively, we havent been doing our job. One play after another and you get beaten.The schedule isnt going to help Philadelphia. The Eagles host the Vikings (5-0) this week before going back on the road for division games at Dallas (5-1) and the Giants (3-3). All three opponents will be playing Philadelphia after their bye, so theyll have an extra week to prepare.Game notesDT Bennie Logan has a left groin strain. Pederson said hes week to week, so he likely wont play vs. the Vikings. ... CB Ron Brooks (left calf contusion), C Jason Kelce (plantar fasciitis), Mychal Kendricks (rib contusion) and DE Marcus Smith (right groin strain) arent expected to practice Wednesday.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Rob Maaddi on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP-RobMaaddiAir Force 1 Low Shoes For Sale . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Cheap Air Force One China .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.airforce1nearme.com/ . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Force 1 Low Near Me . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. Air Force 1 Cheap Near Me . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- Right now, Aron Baynes is probably best known for his samurai-style haircut.If Andre Drummond misses much more time, Baynes could become known for his rugged play.With Drummond sidelined by a sprained ankle, Baynes had 20 points and eight rebounds to help the Detroit Pistons beat the Oklahoma City Thunder 104-88 on Monday night.This was because of everyone else, Baynes said. They got me the ball in great position, and all I had to do is finish. They were drawing the defense and I was left with the easy part.Baynes came within a point of his career high and played tough defense on Steven Adams, who had just four points in 29 minutes.As the president of the franchise, I probably shouldnt promote my own players, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. But Aron is a starting center in the NBA. The only reason people dont know that is because weve got an All-Star ahead of him.The Pistons (6-5) improved to 5-0 at home despite being without Drummond and Reggie Jackson, who hasnt played this season due to knee tendinitis.Our defense at home has been great, Van Gundy said. Im not quite sure why we havent been able to duplicate that on the road yet, but were locked in at home.Russell Westbrook had 33 points, 15 rebounds and eight assists for Oklahoma City (6-5), which has dropped four in a row. Victor Oladipo finished with nine points, but he was the only other starter to score more than four.Im not worried about our offense -- thats fine, Westbrook said. It is our defense. Weve got to defend at a high level, and were not doing that.Andre Roberson, who finished with four points in 29 minutes, said the Thunders defensive struggles are being amplified by their inability to hit shots.This is a humbling moment for us, he said. Weve got to find a way to get past the lack of jump shots going in.Kentavious Caldwell-Pope added 17 points for Detroit.The Pistons used their post players to build a 59-47 halftime lead despite Westbrooks 25 points. Oklahoma City missed nine of 10 3-point attempts in the half, and Oladipo went 1 for 7 from the floor.dddddddddddd Harris and Baynes each scored 13 points.Detroit led by as many as 19 in the third, but its reserves didnt have as much success as they had in the first half. The Thunder finished the quarter with a 13-2 run to trail 78-68.Despite Westbrooks best efforts, the Thunder couldnt put together a serious run down the stretch. On several occasions, he was able to pull defenders toward him and find an open teammate, only for them to badly miss the shot.TIP-INSThunder: Westbrook scored Oklahoma Citys last 14 points in the first half. ... Jerami Grant and Enes Kanter combined to hit nine of 16 shots in the first three quarters, helping keep Oklahoma City in the game. ... Westbrook picked up a technical foul in the first half for an accidental low blow against Caldwell-Pope.Pistons: Detroit is the last team in the NBA to be undefeated at home. ... With Drummond sidelined, the Pistons only grabbed one offensive rebound in the first half. ... Baynes got hit on his protective mask by Westbrook late in the fourth, and needed medical attention to stop the bleeding from his previously broken nose. Tonight was my last night with the mask, and it was good to have it on, he said.JUST TOO LATEWestbrook almost had 28 first-half points, but a replay review showed his 3-pointer at the halftime buzzer was still in his hand when time expired.BACK ON THE ROADAfter a four-game road trip, the Pistons were only making a brief stop at home. They play their next two games on the road before coming back to the Palace on Saturday.I thought this was an outstanding homestand, and I cant wait to get back on the road, Van Gundy joked.UP NEXTThunder: Return home to host the Houston Rockets on Wednesday.Pistons: Travel to Madison Square Garden to play the Knicks on Wednesday. Detroit beat the Knicks 102-89 on Nov. 1 behind 25 points from Harris. Carmelo Anthony led New York with 24 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen