Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

s already ruled out Leclerc for a full-time F1 role with the team in 2017, even if he wins the GP3 title. Instead, Leclerc is se

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.08.2019 15:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Ferrari protege and GP3 championship leader Charles Leclerc will take part in opening practice for Haas at this weekends Brazilian Grand Prix.It will be the Monegasques fourth Formula One practice outing deputising for Esteban Gutierrez, after previous FP1 appearances in Britain, Hungary and Germany. Leclerc was also due to participate in Friday practice for the American team in Malaysia but his scheduled run was cancelled after a late change to the GP3 timetable.The 19-year-old currently holds a comfortable 29-point margin over ART Grand Prix teammate Alexander Albon in the GP3 Series with just two races remaining in Abu Dhabi at the end of November.Haas boss Guenther Steiner has already ruled out Leclerc for a full-time F1 role with the team in 2017, even if he wins the GP3 title. Instead, Leclerc is set for a step up to GP2.Haas is also expected to trial the Halo cockpit protection device for the first time on Friday in Brazil, as well as testing out new Carbon Industrie brakes, following a series of failures and inconsistencies in recent races with current supplier Brembo.Adidas Superstar Kengät Netistä .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Adidas Superstar Kengät Halvalla . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.yeezysuomi.com/superstar-kengat-suomi/miesten.html . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Yeezy Boost 750 Suomi . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Adidas Superstar Kengät Ale . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday.Nathan Cleverly expects Sergey Kovalev to beat Andre Ward on Saturday and wants a rematch with him next year.Cleverly (30-3, 16 KOs) is as excited as any fan about the fight at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas which will decide the light-heavyweight divisions No.1.But the Briton has a close personal interest, too, as he should have a chance to line up a 2017 bout against the winner of Florida-based Russian Kovalev (30-0-1, 26 KOs), who will defend his WBA super, WBO and IBF world titles, and American Ward (30-0, 15 KOs).Its a brilliant fight, probably the best in the whole of boxing at the moment, because its such a contrast of styles, Cleverly told ESPN.Ward is a masterclass technically as a fighter and then you have Kovalev, whose boxing skills are underrated but has brute force in both hands. Its intriguing.It will be so close, and go the distance, but Im going with Kovalev. I see why people are thinking Ward, but Kovalev keeps his distance and has good balance, he has got long punches -- and he is the bigger guy.Kovalevs the natural light-heavyweight and Ward has come up from super-middle. He [Kovalev] is experienced at fighting bigger guys and his power will be enough to put Ward into his shell. He will win the rounds on work rate and make Ward very defensive. I think he will win a close decision.Kovalev became world champion in 2013 when he dealt Cleverly his first defeat as a professional, in front of his fans in Wales.It was a brutal fourth-round lesson for the home fighter, which featured two knockdowns before it was stopped. But that hasnt put Cleveerly off a rematch with the Russian.ddddddddddddThe winner is my official mandatory defence, so will collide with me at some point in the not-so-distant future, he said. They will get their business done and I will get my business done and then it could happen.If its Kovalev, people will think Im crazy to get back in the ring with him, but Im a fighter and Im a risk-taker; if its there, I will do it. I took the fight too early last time -- next time will be different.Cleverly has suffered two points losses since taking a beating from Kovalev -- to fellow Briton Tony Bellew up at cruiserweight, and against Andrzej Fonfara. However, he revived his career last month when he won the WBAs regular version of the world title from Juergen Braehmer, who retired before the start of the seventh round with a shoulder injury.Provisionally, the rematch with Braehmer is my next fight, Cleverly said. I signed a rematch clause before the fight so Im expecting to fight him again in Germany.I won the [WBO] world title at 24, which is very young when you are against fully-grown men. I took a risk by fighting Kovalev aged 26; he was an unknown quantity then. He came over to the UK and I was a bit immature, he was a mature 30-year-old.He had too much for me. It was a devastating defeat at the time, but maybe it needed to happen. Mentally, Ive wised up, it has given me time to physically mature and get stronger, so maybe it was a blessing in disguise. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen