Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

et the nod to be picked.Love will make three at-large selections following the BMW Championship on Sept. 12, then a final pick o

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.08.2019 15:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Jimmy Walkers victory at the PGA Championship propelled him into one of the automatic qualifying spots for the United States Ryder Cup team with four tournaments remaining to decide the team.Walker, who played on the 2014 team that lost to Europe, moved from 29th in the standings to fourth place based on his PGA win, which came with double points because it is a major championship.Brooks Koepka, who tied for fourth, also jumped into a qualifying spot at No. 5 from the ninth position.The top eight players through The Barclays tournament -- the first FedEx Cup playoff event -- next month will automatically make the team that faces Europe at Hazeltine National in late September. Captain Davis Love III will have four at-large selections.I thought about that all year, Walker said. I havent played as well as I would have liked to, Im not on the list, Im not even close. I saw Davis this week and I told him, Man, Id love to be on your team. Havent played that well this year, but I feel like theres still time for me to play good at the end of the year and have a chance to get on the team or get the nod to be picked.Love will make three at-large selections following the BMW Championship on Sept. 12, then a final pick on the night of the Tour Championship, which is the week leading into the Ryder Cup.Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth and Phil Mickelson hold down the first three spots and are considered locks at this point. Walker and Koepka are followed by Zach Johnson, J.B. Holmes and Brandt Snedeker.On the outside of the automatic qualifiers now are Bubba Watson, Patrick Reed?and?Rickie Fowler.Deion Sanders Womens Jersey .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. Michael Gallup Womens Jersey .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. http://www.cowboysfootballgearshop.com/robert-newhouse-jersey/ .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Deion Sanders Cowboys Jersey . Walcott is available for Saturdays home match against Southampton as Arsenal looks to extend its two-point lead at the top of the Premier League. The Gunners are currently the second highest scorers in the league but Wenger insists Walcott will add something extra to his team. Tony Dorsett Jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center.YAS MARINA, Abu Dhabi -- Fernando Alonso has reiterated his 100 percent commitment to Formula One following comments he made about Porsche, saying he wants to win a third world championship before thinking of a career elsewhere.Ahead of Webbers last World Endurance Championship race before retirement a video tribute was played in the Sakhir paddock, which included a message from friend Alonso. The McLaren driver joked that Webber didnt wait for him to make it to WEC but made it clear he expects to join your adventure in the near future, leading to speculation of a Porsche deal.Alonso had agreed to drive for Porsche at the 2015 Le Mans 24 Hours before Honda blocked the deal, allowing Nico Hulkenberg to take his place and win the prestigious event at the first attempt. Though the Spaniard admits the comments have become famous in the days since he made them, he says WEC remains something in the back of his mind but only once he is done with Formula One for good.When it was put to him that it sounded llike his message was a case of when, not if, he joined Porsche, he replied: Thats something I dont know either.dddddddddddd Its nothing new what I said in that message, which has become quite famous right now. Im committed to F1 100 percent next year here with the team, and then in the future its no doubt that its a very attractive challenge, and very attractive thing to do, the 24 Hours of Le Mans, for me.I like the category, I like the cars, and as I said, its a good challenge. But that future, I dont know if it means in two years time, in five years time, or in 11 years time. I dont know yet. Its nothing new. The first thing that I want to do, and I will do, is to win a third world championship in F1, and then I see.Earlier this year Alonso, widely regarded as the most complete driver on the current grid, passed the 10-year anniversary of his second title win in 2006. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen