Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke started on the bench again but was hard to miss once he got in the game. [url=http://www.magicauthen

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.08.2019 03:07
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke started on the bench again but was hard to miss once he got in the game. Penny Hardaway Magic Jersey .He turned his frustration into aggressiveness and scored 15 points in the second quarter, as the Utah Jazz rolled to a 108-73 win over the reeling Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night.Its new to me. I dont know if I was comfortable with it, but I knew I had to be ready to play, said Burke, who has always been a starter since hes played basketball. Its a different view of the game.Gordon Hayward scored 24 points and Joe Ingles had a season-high 16 points as the Jazz won consecutive games for the first time this month.Dante Exum had 13 in his second straight start in front of Burke, who made a big difference for Utah, which outscored Brooklyn 33-16 in the second period.I was locked in from the start and I was looking at ways to attack the defence before I even got out there, Burke said.Jarrett Jack had 16 points and Mason Plumlee added 11 for the Nets, who have dropped three of four.One game after Brooklyns worst defeat of the season — 123-84 to the Clippers — the Nets were again listless.Collectively, we need to put more into the game effort-wise. Its not really a strategic thing anymore, we just need to give more, Plumlee said.Brooklyn is 3-10 in January and a half-game back of Charlotte for the last playoff spot in the Eastern Conference.There has been a little drama over 19-year-old Exum, the fifth overall pick in last years draft, supplanting Burke so early. But if they both play the way they did against the Nets, it may not matter who starts.With Alec Burks out for the season and his replacement, Rodney Hood, out for a few more weeks, Exum and Burke played together for stretches.The combination worked well as the Jazz looked to run at every opportunity on the sluggish Nets. The Jazz had 27 fast-break points to Brooklyns nine.Were best when we are in transition and the ball is moving, Burke said. Coach has been on us heavy about pace and getting the ball up the court off the rebounds.Instead of sulking, Burke played with an aggressive attitude from the moment he entered the game on both ends.He is one of the guys thats finding a good balance between scoring and playmaking, Utah coach Quin Snyder said. The other thing I thought he did is he guarded. When your point guard is at the point of the attack, is tough-minded defensively and willing to talk, that anchors your whole defence.The Jazz made 9 of 13 3-pointers on their way to a 58-37 halftime lead. Burke had four and Ingles made three from beyond the arc.Every guy on the team and the coaching staff has been telling me to shoot it, shoot it but I like getting other guys on the team involved and being that middleman, Ingles said.TIP-INSNets: Deron Williams, who played his first 51/2 seasons in Utah, missed his ninth game with a rib injury. ... The Nets were outrebounded 42-29 and shot just 38.7 per cent. ... To add insult to injury, a Brooklyn 3-pointer to beat the shot clock in the fourth quarter was overturned on video review.Jazz: Utah shot 53.2 per cent from the field, just off its season high of 53.4 at Orlando on Dec. 19. ... The Jazz made 11 of their first 15 3-point attempts and then missed their next 10. ... Even though the Jazz were up by 35, seldom-used Jeremy Evans received an ovation for a spectacular block in the final minute.A COMPLETE GAMEThe 35-point margin was largest win for the Jazz this season. It was a solid all-around game for us. We finally put our foot down a little bit and got a big cushion, Hayward said.UP NEXTNets: Host Portland on Monday.Jazz: Host Boston on Monday. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . With his father watching from the stands, Harrison homered, doubled, single and drove in a career-high five runs to lead the Pirates to a 8-3 win over the Milwaukee Brewers on Friday. Grant Hill Jersey . 3 Ohio State. Amedeo Della Valle had 15 points, Marc Loving scored a career-high 13 and the bench provided 38 points as the Buckeyes sprinted past Nebraska 84-53 on Saturday. http://www.magicauthentic.com/customized/ .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- On a night when just about everybody who stepped onto the mound at Kauffman Stadium saw their pitches rocketing toward the outfield, the Nationals Tanner Roark proved to be the exception. The rookie reliever shut down the Kansas City Royals over the critical middle innings Friday night, emboldening his team after it rallied from a six-run hole. Jayson Werths two-run homer and a terrific catch by Bryce Harper helped sew up Washingtons 11-10 victory. "I knew it was going to be a long one out there," said Roark, who allowed just one hit and one walk over 4 2-3 innings in relief of starter Gio Gonzalez. "I know Im repetitive, but just kept attacking, kept pounding the zone and kept going after guys." Roark managed to get the Nationals to the ninth, but the rest of their bullpen ran into trouble. Justin Maxwells two-run single off Rafael Soriano got the Royals within 11-10, but the Washington closer induced a pair of fly balls to end the game. The first flyout came on a dramatic sliding catch by Harper in right on a blooper by Emilio Bonifacio. The second came on the first pitch to Alcides Escobar, giving Soriano his 33rd save. "You have to catch that ball in that situation," Harper said. "It was a huge play." Denard Span, Ryan Zimmerman, Tyler Moore and Anthony Rendon also had RBIs as the Nationals piled up 11 runs for the second time in three games -- they beat the Cubs 11-6 on Tuesday night. Just like in that one, Roark (4-0) earned the win with some sublime relief pitching. "Unbelievable job. He really hit his spots," Nationals manager Davey Johnson said. "He made great pitches. I cant say enough about him." Bruce Chen (5-2) was tagged for the second straight time for Kansas City. He allowed seven runs and six hits with five walks in 3 2-3 innings, his shortest outing of the year. Maxwell and Eric Hosmer each homered and drove in three runs for the Royals, who have lost six straight. Salvador Perez drove in a pair of runs, and Alex Gordon added three hits. "Its a game of breaks and were getting the bad breaks," the Royals Billy Butler said. "Its good to see the bats come out. The way things are going right now the breaks are coming and were falling on the wrong side. The pitchers have been great all year. This is going to happen. The starters and the whole staff has been great all year. You cant blame them." Royals manaager Ned Yost convened a closed-door meeting before the game in the hopes of igniting an offence that scored five runs in a three-game sweep by the last-place White Sox. Evan Fournier Jersey. It looks as if the message worked. Gordon hit a leadoff double in the first and Hosmer followed with a drive to left, quickly staking Kansas City to a 2-0 lead. Maxwell added a solo shot later in the inning. The Royals kept battering Gonzalez in the second. Jamey Carroll got his first hit in 17 at-bats since arriving in a trade from Minnesota. Gordon hit an RBI double, Hosmer drove in a run with a single, and Butlers run-scoring base hit made it 6-0. Then the Nationals started their comeback. Spans triple in the third scored their first run. In a preview of the trouble to come, Chen loaded the bases before escaping the inning on Werths fly ball to centre. Chens nightmare finally came to pass in the fourth inning, when the veteran left-hander served up three singles to the first four batters he faced. Rendons sacrifice fly scored the first of what would turn into seven runs for Washington in the inning. Spans two-out walk loaded the bases, and Zimmerman walked to score a run. Harpers double off the wall in centre cleared the bases and tied it at 6, forcing Yost to trundle to the mound for a pitching change. Werth greeted Louis Coleman with his two-run homer. "We never give up. We never shut it down," Johnson said. "We go hard." The Royals cut the Nationals lead to 8-7 in the bottom half of the fourth on Perezs base hit, but Washington piled on three more runs in the seventh inning. The first came on Moores RBI single, and the final two runs scored when second baseman Chris Getz threw the ball away trying to make a play at home. "It was a weird game. They didnt give up," Getz said. "They didnt give away any at-bats. They kept having great at-bats and fouling stuff off. We came out swinging and did the same thing and we came back. It was a chaotic game." NOTES: The Nationals traded C Kurt Suzuki to Oakland for RHP Dakota Bacus and OF David DeJesus to Tampa Bay for a player to be named or cash. They also recalled C Jhonatan Solano and LHP Xavier Cedeno from Triple-A Syracuse. ... Royals OF Lorenzo Cain (oblique) felt good after doing a series of conditioning drills before the game. ... RHP Jordan Zimmermann starts Game 2 of the series for Washington. RHP Wade Davis goes for Kansas City. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen