Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ASHBURN, Va. [url=http://www.canadienssale.com/authentic-dominic-moore-canadiens-jers ey/]Dominic Moore Canadiens Jersey[/url] .

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 28.08.2019 03:07
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

ASHBURN, Va. Dominic Moore Canadiens Jersey . -- The father benched Robert Griffin III. The son would rather have him on the field. Washington Redskins offensive co-ordinator Kyle Shanahan said Thursday he wasnt consulted on coach Mike Shanahans decision to sit Griffin, adding that he finds it "a little disappointing" that the franchise quarterback wont be playing for the rest of the season. "If it was about really football, I think you would talk to the offensive co-ordinator," Kyle Shanahan said. "But the decision doesnt have to do with football, it has to do with the future of an organization. Thats out of my realm." Kyle Shanahan said he made out two game plans this week for at Atlanta while waiting for Mike Shanahan to announce that Kirk Cousins will start the final three weeks. Mike Shanahan, after consulting with owner Dan Snyder and general manager Bruce Allen, said he decided to shut down Griffin because of the pounding the quarterback has taken in recent weeks and that its better for the franchise to have Griffin healthy for the off-season rather than get injured. "Im a co-ordinator. I dont look at things the same way an owner does or a GM or a head coach," Kyle Shanahan said. "I dont look at the future of franchise, I look at how the hell am I going to win on Sunday, and I would love to have our starting quarterback out there for the rest of the year. It is a little disappointing to me that we cant finish this, but I do understand their decision." Mike Shanahan is on the coaching hot seat, and Kyle Shanahan said the accompanying drama is harder to take because of the father-son relationship. "Id be lying to you if I said it was the same as any other situation," Kyle Shanahan said. "If we were going through turmoil in Houston or anything like that, or Tampa Bay, I definitely didnt feel it as much as I do here. I think thats pretty obvious to anybody, but Ive learned to how deal with it better. Its something I do have to separate myself from, no matter how much people want to involve me. "I do get when people talk about the Redskins, they always put an s on the last name of the Shanahans, but I cant help that." Kyle Shanahan admitted his fathers success with the Denver Broncos painted a rosier-than-reality picture of the NFL coaching life. "I dont remember growing up him being a part of a 3-13 season," Kyle Shanahan said. "I had a little bit of a make-believe childhood, growing up with a coach. This is awesome, if you get into coaching, you win every year, you get to go to Super Bowls, you have maybe one losing season which is 7-9 in 15 years, and if thats as hard as it gets, this stuff is going to be easy. I dont know if Im wiser now, but I understand the reality that coaching is tough. But I can handle it." At times, Kyle Shanahan sounded as if he were pitching himself for his next job, given that he could be on the market in a few weeks. "I think Ive done some pretty good things statistically, and I know statistics arent everything, but they do say a lot and I think you can put my statistics with anybodys and I feel pretty good about that," Kyle Shanahan said. "Yeah, I would love it if all you guys focused on that instead of my last name, but I understand that its not your guys job either. But the main thing is that coaches and GMs who hire people, they want to win football games." Max Domi Jersey .com) - James Harden needed just seven made field goals to drop 35 points on the Philadelphia 76ers, leading the Houston Rockets to a 104-93 win on Monday. Ken Dryden Canadiens Jersey . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. http://www.canadienssale.com/authentic-artturi-lehkonen-canadiens-jersey/ . - Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick.Renan Barao will put his bantamweight championship on the line against T.J. Dillishaw as the new main event at UFC 173 on May 24, according to John Morgan of USA TODAY Sports. Barao (32-1) steps in with a 32-fight win streak on the line against the fifth-ranked bantamweight Dillishaw, who is 5-2 in the UFC and coming off a win over Mike Easton at the beginning of the year. The event at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas was originally the stage for a middleweight title bout between undefeated champ Chris Weidman and Lyoto Machida, however, Weidman has decided to undergo an arthroscopic scope procedure to clean up lingering knee issues. Weidman has been dealing with reccurring swellingg and pain in his knees during training due to meniscus tears suffered back in his days as a high school wrestler. Karl Alzner Jersey. Barao was first crowned interim bantamweight champion after defeating Dillishaws Team Alpha Male teammate Urijah Faber in July 2012 while then-champion Dominick Cruz was sidelined with injury. After winning two fights as the interim champ, Barao was granted full championship status by the UFC after Cruz was forced out with furthur ailments. The 27-year-old Brazilian first defended his undisputed title in a rematch with Faber at UFC 169 in February. The Weidman-Machida title fight has been moved to UFC 175 on July 5 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen