Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

happy to get a point

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 27.08.2019 03:48
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Cheap Air Force 1 Wholesale . -- Alex Smith would like to stay in Kansas City. He just doesnt want to waste his time dealing with the negotiations that could keep him with the Chiefs beyond next season. "My agent and representatives handle all that," Smith said. "Thats why you hire them." Smith did confirm that his agent, Tom Condon, has been talking with the Chiefs about a new deal. Smith is due to make $7.5 million in the final year of a contract he signed in 2012, when he was still a member of the San Francisco 49ers. "I have no date as far as expectation (of getting a deal done)," Smith said on the first day of the off-season program. "I still have a year on my contract, so for me, no, I dont have any expectations. I dont know when itll get done." Chiefs general manager John Dorsey and coach Andy Reid have both expressed their desire to keep Smith in Kansas City. Smith completed 66 per cent of his passes with a career-best 23 touchdowns and only seven interceptions while leading a team that had been 2-14 the year before his arrival to an 11-5 mark and a spot in the playoffs. Kansas City lost to Indianapolis in the first round. "Ive played long enough, going into Year 10 now, its all year to year in my mind anyway," Smith said. "At this point, you have to continually prove yourself, so I dont think it changes anything as far as my mindset or my approach to the game at all." The Chiefs traded what turned out to be a second-round pick last season and their second-rounder this season to San Francisco to acquire Smith. That leaves them with only one pick in the first 86, and could make it difficult to surround their quarterback with help. Theyve already lost left tackle Branden Albert and both of their right guards, Jon Asamoah and Geoff Schwartz, during free agency. They have also struggled to find a complementary wide receiver for Dwayne Bowe, and could select a wide receiver with their first-round pick. Smith said he doesnt worry about any of it. "I knew some of that was to be expected. Its tough. Those were all good players," he said. "I knew we werent going to keep everybody. Thats part of the deal." Along with turning his focus toward next season, Smith is also working on a commencement address that he will deliver May 1 at Utah. He was approached a while back by the presidents office at his alma mater, though he wasnt sure how far down he was on the pecking order. "Humbled to give it. Its kind of sitting in the back of my mind this entire off-season, knowing I have to give this speech," he said. Asked if there was a theme, he glibly replied: "Yeah, they should work really hard on running fast and throwing the ball far." Nike Air More Uptempo Australia .Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. Air Force 1 Just Do It For Sale . The Brazilian-born strikers brace drew him level with Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo as the leagues leading scorers with 17 goals apiece through 16 rounds. "The important thing is to help the team win, not the goals," Diego Costa said. After a first half dominated by defence, Atletico pressed Valencia into its area and Diego Costa did the rest. http://www.airforce1shoesaustralia.com/air-fear-of-god-1-australia.html . He is nigh unstoppable against the leagues worst. The 31-year-old dangerman set up two goals and scored two himself as Toronto FC rallied from a 2-0 deficit to defeat the slumping Houston Dynamo 4-2 on Saturday night.Carson, CA (Sports Network) - David Ferreira and Ramon Nunez came off the bench in the second half to spark FC Dallas to a 3-1 win over Chivas USA at the StubHub Center on Wednesday. The result brings an end to FCDs 11-match winless streak, and is even more impressive considering that the visitors played the final 10 minutes a man down. Chivas took a 1-0 lead late in the first half when Bryan de la Fuente scored his first career MLS goal by bringing down a chip from Marco Delgado inside the penalty area and beating goalkeeper Raul Fernandez. Dallas then brought on both Ferreira and Nunez in the second half, and the result was three goals in the final 20 minutes. The equalizer wwas started by Ferreira, who played Fabian Castillo down the wing, where he dropped the ball back to Blas Perez, whose shot took a deflection on its way past goalkeeper Dan Kennedy. Air Force 1 High Sale. It looked like Dallas would be happy to get a point when Jackson was sent off after picking up a second yellow card for an elbow on Chivas defender Carlos Bocanegra in the 81st minute. However, Nunez played Ferreira into the area on the left five minutes later, allowing him to chip the ball past Kennedy and watch it settle inside the far post. With Chivas pressing for an equalizer, Nunez got behind the defense and lashed a shot into the upper right corner to seal the win. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen