Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Lewis Hamilton was delighted to recover from a poor getaway at the season-opening Australian GP to claim a second-placed finish

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 26.08.2019 03:46
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

Lewis Hamilton was delighted to recover from a poor getaway at the season-opening Australian GP to claim a second-placed finish in Melbourne. Rickey Jackson Womens Jersey . The three-time world champion started the race on pole but made contact with Nico Rosberg at Turn One, eventually fighting back from as low as seventh to reach the podium behind his Mercedes team-mate.Hamilton endured several battles with Toro Rosso pair Max Verstappen and Carlos Sainz but the decision from his team to keep him on the medium tyres for 39 laps after the red flag paid off, with the 31-year-old holding off Ferraris Sebastian Vettel in the closing stages. Asked if he was frustrated or disappointed with not sealing victory and ending Rosbergs streak of wins, Hamilton told Sky Sports F1: Neither of those. I came back from quite far behind so I feel that I achieved quite a lot today so Im really happy I did damage limitation, the team did a great job. Whats difficult is knowing how long those tyres are going to go. I didnt think the tyres were going to last but then they had that drop and Sebastian was on my tail. After that it was so slippery.We thought Ferrari were going to be close. I knew they would be quicker in qualifying if they had another lap. Nico doesnt seem to think he had problems following them, so thats interesting. When Sebastian was following me I was excited because I was in a race. But unfortunately this track doesnt let you have serious battles. Australian GP report Nico Rosberg claims victory in Melbourne Hamilton got away slowly at the front of the grid and, as Rosberg as well as both Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen passed him, he clipped his team-mates rear left tyre and lost ground on his rivals.Australian GP driver ratingsJudging by their past it could have resulted in another meltdown but both drivers were pictured hugging at the end of the race while Rosberg apologised for making contact at the first corner, insisting he didnt know Hamilton was there. Speaking about the poor start and whether it was because of the new clutch regulations, Hamilton added: As far as Im aware it wasnt because of that. When we had the stoppage I asked my engineer and I think we just had no wheels spinning.It was one of those difficult starts. The actual start wasnt shocking, it was just Turn One when Nico ran me off where I lost the most ground. Im just grateful I was able to recover. After a slightly shaky start to the Australian GP, Nico Rosberg said Mercedes nailed the strategy battling with Ferrari. Dont miss the F1 Report for all the reaction and analysis from the Australian GP. Natalie Pinkham is joined by David Brabham and former McLaren mechanic Marc Priestley on Wednesday at 8:30pm on Sky Sports F1. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Nico wins after Ferrari error Every 2016 race live Archie Manning Womens Jersey . Former two-time Olympic gold medallist Evi Sachenbacher-Stehle tested positive for the stimulant methylhexanamine in both her "A" and "B" samples, the German Olympic Committee said. Thomas Morstead Womens Jersey . TSNs Farhan Lalji reports the Edmonton Eskimos non-import DT has a workout scheduled with an NFL team next week and isnt expected to sign a deal with any team until then. http://www.authenticsaintssportsonline.com/saints-marshon-lattimore-gold-jersey/ . - After sewage backups, toilet overflows and foul smells surfaced the past two years, nothing at the Oakland Coliseum surprises the home team anymore.(SportsNetwork.com) - The red-hot Atlanta Hawks will carry an eight-game winning streak into Friday nights home contest against Southeast Division foes, the Orlando Magic. Fridays game kicks off a home-and-home series between the two with game two in Orlando Saturday night. The Hawks havent lost since a home setback to the Toronto Raptors on Nov. 26. This streak has pushed them into a tie for the Southeast lead with the Washington Wizards, and sits them a half-game behind the Raptors for Eastern Conference supremacy. Atlantas latest victim was the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday night. The Hawks returned home to dispatch the Sixers, 95-79, which marked the fourth straight opponent held under 100 points by Atlanta. Paul Millsap and Kyle Korver each scored 17 points to help the Hawks, while DeMarre Carroll posted 14 points with 11 rebounds. Al Horford chipped in with 11 points and seven rebounds for the Hawks, who have won five straight inside Philips Arena. I thought our defense was pretty good, but it was just kind of a sloppy game all around, said Korver. Neither team shot the ball well. Korver was right about the sloppy nature of the game. Both teams shot a hair under 42 percent from the field, both teamss were under 33 percent from long range and both teams committed 18 turnovers. Sam Mills Womens Jersey. The Magic had a two-game winning streak halted Wednesday night thanks to a 91-89 home loss to the Wizards. Orlando finished a 3-3 western road swing with two straight wins, but got beat when Bradley Beal converted an alley-oop off an inbounds pass with 0.8 seconds on the clock. Game never boils down to that last play, Orlando head coach Jacque Vaughn said. Victor Oladipo scored 17 to lead the Magic but couldnt stay close enough to Beal on the final play of the game. Oladipo missed a jumper just before the alley-oop that couldve given the Magic the lead. Tobias Harris added 15 points for Orlando, while rookie Elfrid Payton scored 12 points off the bench. Channing Frye and Kyle OQuinn, who started once again for Nikola Vucevic, who is battling back spasms, both had 10 in the loss. Vucevic has missed the previous five games with the back ailment and his status for Friday is unknown. The Hawks are 12-2 in their last 14 regular-season games versus the Magic. Including the postseason, the Hawks had a nine-game home winning streak over Orlando, which snapped it win a 17-point win during the 2013-14 season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen