Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

www.nflshopoutlet.com

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.03.2019 06:52
von hongwei28 • 66 Beiträge

Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Philip Rivers is a wizard What Did the Bills Say After Losing to the Bolts? - Rachel Gossen“He’s a wizard in terms of what he does before the ball is snapped Youth Russell Okung Jersey , what he diagnoses. Because of that, he’ll be a Hall of Famer at some point.” – Head Coach Sean McDermottMelvin Gordon's nose for goal line solves Chargers red zone woes - Eric Williams"You see it around the league -- the best backs, that's what they do. He also has embraced that 'Shoot, I don't care if you're handing it to me, I'm going to run the heck out of a route and throw it to me.' ... At Wisconsin Youth Dan Feeney Jersey , it was handed to him and he ran through holes like this," said Rivers holding his hands out wide. "I think he's just grown as a pro."Refocused, NFL Week 2: Los Angeles Chargers 31, Buffalo Bills 20 - PFF Analysis TeamRookie safety Derwin James is already making plays in the NFL. James was all over the field as he led the Chargers in tackles. In addition, James was effective as a pass rusher while also adding a pass breakup in coverage.Los Angeles Chargers S Derwin James is Going to be the Best Safety in the NFL - Ernie PadaonWe have ourselves a superstar. I can’t even imagine this defense with Joey Bosa lined up with the rest of the guys! This defense has shown that it can make plays http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-brandon-mebane-jersey , but it has shown some holes in it as well and has given up some big plays. Imagine the defense with another superstar on the field!How the Chargers Took Advantage of Mike Williams’ Mismatch - Ricky Henne“Last night we talked about (it),” Rivers said. “It was like, ‘Hey, if we get down in there, that eight Color Rush Derwin James Jersey , nine, 10-yard line, we like that play against these guys.’ And Whiz (Offensive Coordinator Ken Whisenhunt) went right to it. Mike did a nice job of holding on to it in traffic.”Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade The 11-4 Los Angeles Chargers travel to Mile High to take on the Denver Broncos with an opportunity if things break right elsewhere to claim the #1 seed in the AFC. The Chargers are 6.5-point favorites despite being on the road and it’s better for both franchises if the Bolts win, but this is a division game and those rarely go according to the script. Los Angeles is likely in for a fight.That said, they are as healthy as any Chargers team in memory as they head into the final game of the regular season. Philip Rivers will have all of his receivers available and all three running backs in Austin Ekeler http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-tyrell-williams-jersey , Justin Jackson, and Melvin Gordon will also be suiting up for the game. The offense as a whole and the offensive line in particular hae a lot of to prove after they were taken apart by the Baltimore Ravens last week.On defense, the Chargers will not have to contend with either of the Broncos’ top receivers that they entered the season with as Emmanuel Sanders is out due to injury and Demaryius Thomas is no longer on the team. Their incredible rookie running back, Phillip Lindsay, will also be sidelined with an injury.Go Bolts! Custom Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen