Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.03.2019 06:45
von hongwei28 • 66 Beiträge

Los Angeles Chargers Daily Links: Can Bolts continue dominant redzone defense? LA Gear pops up to challenge trademarks of Rams Color Rush Melvin Ingram Jersey , Chargers - Darren RovellLA Gear, most famous for its light-up sneakers 25 years ago and endorsed by the likes of James Worthy, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Joe Montana, is asserting that trademark filings for "LA Rams" and "LA Chargers" are too similar to LA Gear because the trademarks share "LA."Ryan Mathews: Life After Football - Sharon Annie Heilbrunn (video)Former first-round NFL running back Ryan Mathews is coaching at El Capitan High School, living on a 20-acre ranch and raising his son, Royce. He sits down with Annie to talk about life after football, depression, his time with the Chargers and Eagles and more.Sneaky strengths for all 32 NFL teams - Aaron Schatz (insider)Los Angeles had the league's best red zone defense according to DVOA, 43.5 percent more efficient than the league average. The Chargers allowed just 1.88 yards per play in the red zone, more than 1 yard per play below the NFL average, and allowed a touchdown on just 36.1 percent of red zone drives.Mike Williams emerging as red zone target ... and fantasy value - Eric Williams"For Mike http://www.authenticlosangeleschargers.com/cheap-joe-barksdale-jersey , it's going to be day-in and day-out, how consistent can he be?" Rivers said. "We've seen flashes and the big plays, but can he do it every day? He's pretty much shown us that. He's out here every day, and you just see him working and pushing through."The NFL's 50 most fascinating people: Players, coaches, GMs to watch in 2018 - Bill BarnwellThe Chargers improved from 31st in adjusted games lost in 2016 to 16th last season, a move that coincided with the ascension of Mitchell into the role as head trainer. Correlation isn't always causation, and the Chargers are already down several would-be contributors with Hunter Henry, Jason Verrett and Jaylen Watkins all out for the year, but Mitchell is on this list as a reminder of what the Chargers need to do to thrive in 2018.Social Media Information:BFTB Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageBFTB Twitter: Follow @BFTB_ChargersThe Lightning Round Twitter: Follow @Lightning_RoundThe Lightning Round Facebook: Click here to like our pageBFTB Manager: Richard Wade: Follow @RichardWade This is a great time of year to be thankful for what we have, where we have been Color Rush Joey Bosa Jersey , and what the future holds. Although the Chargers have lost their way a bit in recent years, the month of December still holds such incredible promise! This advent calendar is an attempt to hearken back to these days of December joy. Each day will bring a new advent from the Bolts’ history that makes it wonderful to be a Chargers fan.Dec. 06: LaDainian Tomlinson Owns EVERY major franchise career rushing stat... except oneSticking with the Christmas theme, lets take a look at LT’s franchise rushing records, 12 days of Christmas style. On the first day of Christmas my Half Back gave to methe best Running back in team His-tor-yyyy.On the second day of Christmas my Half Back gave to me138 Rushing touchdowns to loveOn the third day of Christmas my Half Back gave to me(Almost) Three thousand runsOn the fourth day of Christmas my Half Back gave to me88.6 yards per gameOn the fifth day of Christmas my Half Back gave to meTWELVE THOU-SAND YARDS!Ok that’s enough of that. But seriously, how spoiled were we to get to witness LT dominate for so long in a Chargers uniform. Shifty, explosive, strong, precognitive like vision. It’s no wonder that out of the 5 major franchise career rushing records, he owns 4 of them. He accumulated 138 rushing touchdowns while playing for the Chargers. The next closest is Chuck Muncie with 43. He ran the ball 2880 times. 1849 more times than the next closest player, Marion Butts with 1031. He averaged 88.6 yards per game during his career with the Chargers, 21 yards per game more than Ryan Mathews Color Rush Keenan Allen Jersey , who was the next closest at 67.7 yards per game. Finally, on those 2880 carries, LT amassed 12,490 yards on the ground which is only 300 yards shy of being as much as Paul Lowe (2nd in team history), Marion Butts (3rd in team history, and Melvin Gordon (6th in team history) COMBINED. Oh and he did it in 77 less games than it took the 3 of them to run that far. The only major franchise career stat that LT doesn’t own is yards per carry. Paul Lowe actually comes in first at 4.9 yards per carry for rushers in team history with a minimum of 500 carries. With the minimum of 500 carries, LT is actually tied for 5th with 4.3 yards per carry. But hey, he only had 199 less carries than the 4 guys ahead of him combined, so I think we can give him a break. NFL Outlet

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen