Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

MONTREAL - Usually, David Krejci is piling up points in the post-season, but not this year. [url=http://www.cheapnmd.net/]Cheap

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 13.03.2019 06:51
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

MONTREAL - Usually, David Krejci is piling up points in the post-season, but not this year. Cheap Real NMD Shoes . The Boston Bruins top-line centre had no goals and only three assists through the first 10 playoff games. Like Max Pacioretty on the opposing Montreal Canadiens, he is starting to feel some heat for his lack of production. "It feels like its right there," Krejci said Monday as the Bruins prepared for a crack at eliminating Montreal in Game 6 of their NHL Eastern Conference semifinal. "We have to start putting the puck in the net more often. "My linemates (Milan Lucic and Jarome Iginla) have been doing a pretty good job at it. Theyve been great for me the whole year, so I want to return the favour and try to be better for them." Krejci led the playoffs in scoring with nine goals and 26 points in 22 games a year ago, when the Bruins lost to Chicago in the Stanley Cup final. He also went on a tear when Boston won the Cup in 2011 with 23 playoff points. But while Lucic had a decent three goals and four assists and Iginla scored four times and added two helpers, little has been happening for the guy who normally is the playmaker on the top unit. Other than, as usual, winning well over half of his faceoffs. "I believe my time is about to come and Im going to be big for my team," he said. "I owe it to these guys. "I know we dont live in the past. But Ive been in the position before were I know I can be the player, so Im trying to stay positive. Go out and work hard. My teammates have been doing a good job of winning hockey games, so I believe my time is just around the corner." Second-line centre Patrice Bergeron and the third line centred by Carl Soderberg were the main offensive threats for the Bruins. Krejci hasnt been helped by the opponents Boston has faced. Both Montreal and Detroit are quick, skating teams that relay more on puck pressure than physical play. Krejci has struggled against the Canadiens in the past. Coach Claude Julien wasnt surprised to hear that Krejci feels indebted to his teammates. "Hes just a character guy," said Julien. "Hes demanding of himself and hes been a good player for us all year." Krejci was the first player on the ice for their game-day skate, but said he wasnt making any point. "At this time, when youre in a little slump like I am, then you have to work on your game and Ive been trying to do that," he said. "Like I said, I owe it to these guys, so I want to come up big for them." As he did ahead of Game 4, a 1-0 overtime win for Boston at the Bell Centre, Julien played around with his lines at the skate. They were expected to be back to normal by puck-drop. The Canadiens, who skated at their practice rink in Brossard, Que., caused a stir with broad hints that rookie Nathan Beaulieu would start on defence in place of Douglas Murray. Coach Michel Therrien kept his starting lineup to himself, however. "Its been good to be around the group," said Beaulieu, who has been practising with the main group in recent days. "Playoff hockey, it doesnt get any bigger than that, and it doesnt get any bigger than Montreal." It will be the first game since the incident at the end of Game 5 in which Bruins forward Shawn Thornton squirted water from the bench onto P.K. Subbans visor. Thornton was fined by the NHL for unsportsmanlike conduct. Therrien said it may end up helping his team. "A lack of respect can sometimes serve as motivation," he said. NMD Shoes From China . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces. Cheap NMD Shoes Wholesale . Tepesch, back from the minor leagues, earned his first major league victory in more than 10 months and the Rangers edged the Seattle Mariners 4-3 on Wednesday. http://www.cheapnmd.net/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season.PORTLAND, Ore. -- Monta Ellis hit a 21-foot jumper at the buzzer and the Dallas Mavericks snapped the Portland Trail Blazers four-game winning streak with a 108-106 victory on Saturday night. Ellis finished with 22 points and Dirk Nowitzki had 28 for the Mavericks third straight win. Damian Lillard had 32 points for the Blazers, including a 3-pointer with 1.9 seconds left that tied it at 106. It was just the second loss at home this season for the red-hot Blazers (17-4), who lead the Western Conference and are off to their best start since the 1990-91 season. Cheap NMD Shoes For Sale. Nicolas Batum finished with 22 points for the Blazers, who were coming off a 130-98 rout of the Utah Jazz on Friday night. LaMarcus Aldridge added 19 points and 13 rebounds for his 11th double-double this season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen