Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. [url=http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-lorenzen-wright-jer sey]Cheap Lorenzen Wright Jersey[/url]

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 12.03.2019 06:18
von jokergreen0220 • 1.635 Beiträge

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. Cheap Lorenzen Wright Jersey . -- Will Power and Penske Racing are back in a familiar position at Barber Motorsports Park: Starting in the pole position at a track where they dominated until last year. Power, a two-time winner, came out on top in a Fast Six qualifying Saturday that featured five drivers from IndyCar powerhouse teams Penske, Andretti Autosport and Ganassi Racing. "I was thinking it was going to be very tough to beat the Andretti boys, theyve been so fast around here," Power said. "But I was able to do one lap each time on my tires, so I had two shots at it. It was awfully close. Nothing between everyone. "But very happy to be on pole. It was definitely the aim. Puts you in a much better position to keep out of trouble on the start." There was plenty of trouble at Long Beach two weeks ago, and Scott Dixon was the only Fast Six driver not caught up in it. Most of the drivers have cleared the air, but Simon Pagenaud has said the tone might have been set for the season when he was spun from behind by Power. Ryan Hunter-Reays attempt to pass Josef Newgarden on a tight turn also collected seven drivers, including Andretti teammate James Hinchcliffe of Oakville, Ont. Power expects some clarification of what constitutes "clean racing" at the pre-race drivers meeting with race director Beaux Barfield. "What happened between Pagenaud and myself, I feel bad," the Australian driver said. "He had every right to be really angry. "I think the payback system is not going to work very well for us with these cars and the tracks we go to. It will become dangerous. Well talk about it in the drivers meeting, come up with some compromise." Mike Conway won the tension-filled race at Long Beach but will start in the 21st spot. Hinchcliffe qualified second, as he did at Long Beach, while defending champion Ryan Hunter-Reay starts third. Hinchcliffe was stranded beside the track for most of last years race after damage on the first lap. He also started on the front row in 2012 and finished 12th. "Kind of feels like always the bridesmaid, never the bride," Hinchcliffe said. "Its my sixth front-row start and never had a pole yet." Newgarden is fourth and his team with Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing might as well represent the underdogs in the group that also includes Ganassis Scott Dixon and Penskes Helio Castroneves. Power and Castroneves combined to claim the pole and the win in each of the first three years at the track. For Power, thats three pole starts in five years at Barber. Hunter-Reay broke the teams stranglehold last year, starting and finishing first. Much of the weekends buzz has been about the impact of temperatures that have soared since testing in February, making for a slicker track. "Everybody is going to be swatting at flies the whole day in the car," Hunter-Reay said. "Trying to keep it on the racetrack is going to be tough. Were all going to have that. "I think it should be a pretty interesting race because of it. I think its anybodys race. " The only potential drama in qualifying came when Frenchman Sebastien Bourdais lost his fastest two laps for interfering with Hunter-Reay in the second session. Hunter-Reay said Bourdais team didnt alert their driver that he was coming up behind. "He was in the third gear or second gear in a six-gear corner and he was coming in that lap," Hunter-Reay said. "I know Bourdais; hes pretty switched on. So either he did it intentionally or he had no idea I was there, and it was the latter. He said his team didnt tell him. "Its all right. We still ended up in the Fast Six, so no big deal." Dixon was in contention late in Long Beach before he stopped for fuel as a precaution. Now, hes seeking to break through at Barber, where he has been the runner-up in each of the first four races. "I think two of the second-place finishes we had before were hard-earned and we were pretty happy with it," he said. "The other two we lost on a last pit exchange or a strategy issue." Juan Pablo Montoya starts eighth, his best qualifying spot since moving from NASCAR back to open-wheel racing this season. "Were gaining on it," Montoya said. "I think we have a really good race car and its amazing because every practice is better. Every qualifying is better. Its just a matter of getting the hang of it." Cheap Jevon Carter Jersey . The Marlies surrendered two power-play goals and failed to score on six man-advantage opportunities en route to a 4-1 defeat in American Hockey League action on Saturday. Cheap Zach Randolph Jersey . Toronto ended an 0-4-0 skid with Sundays shootout win over visiting New Jersey, but the club could have a difficult time making it two victories in a row tonight. The Maple Leafs have dropped three straight and 11 of the last 12 regular- season meetings against Boston overall and the Bruins have claimed six straight in Beantown. http://www.cheapgrizzliesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-jarell-martin-jersey . The American secured his first back-to-back ATP match wins since June to leave Tsonga relying on his performance at next weeks Paris Masters to clinch one of the final three places for the season-ending event in London. Tsonga would have moved up one spot to No. 6 with a win over Querrey at the City of Arts and Sciences, but his serve deserted him in the second set as the 116th-ranked American broke twice to reach the quarter-finals.Tom Poti announced his retirement on Thursday after 14 seasons in the NHL. Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. He amassed career totals of 69 goals and 258 assists for 327 regular season points. Poti also played in one NHL All-Star Game in 2003 and represented the United States in the Olympics in 2002. "I was very fortunate to play in the National Hockey League for 14 years. It was a dream come true and I had an awesome ride and met so many great people along the way," said Poti. "Id like to thank my family and my wife and children for all their love and support." Poti was drafted in the third round, 59th overall, in the 1996 NHL Entry Draft by the Oilers. He debuted with the Oilers in October of 1998 and he scored his first NHL goal against the Detroit Red Wings on November 18, 1998. In his rookie season, he led the Oilers in plus-minus (+10), and scored 21 points in 73 games on his way to being named to the NHL All-Rookie Team. In 2000-01, he recorded career high totals in games played (81) and goals (12), while ranking second among Oilers defencemen in points scored (32) for the second straight season. He helped the Oilers reach the playoffs in each of his first three seasons. Partway through the 2001-02 NHL season, Poti was traded to the Rangers. He played the following three full seasons with the Rangers – including the 2002--03 season when he scored a career high in points (48) and led the team in assists (37). Wholesale Grizzlies Jerseys. In 2003-04, he set a career high in game-winning goals (5) which also led the team. Poti helped the Rangers make the playoffs in 2005-06 while he also led the team in blocked shots (123). In July of 2006, Poti signed as a free agent with the Islanders. In his only season on Long Island, Poti set a career high in assists (38) and logged a personal best average ice-time per game (25:43) – most on the team. Poti moved on to the Washington Capitals in 2007, signing as a free agent on July 1 and was a member of the Capitals organization for six seasons. In his first season in Washington, he ranked second on the team in average ice-time per game (23:29), blocked the most shots on the Capitals (119) and scored the second most points among team defencemen (29). In 2008-09, Poti averaged the most shorthanded ice-time per game on the Capitals (4:22) – fifth most in the league – and he scored seven points in 14 playoff games. In 2009-10, he recorded a career high in plus-minus (+26) – ranking fifth among NHL defencemen. Potis 2010-11 season was cut short by injury after just 21 games, the same injury which forced him to miss the entire 2011-12 season. In the owners lockout-shortened 2012-13 season, he played 16 games in his final season before his year ended due to injury. Poti also served as an NHLPA player representative in 2006 as a member of the Rangers. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen