Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

feat to Manchester City on 28 February, when he injured his thigh during the penalty shoot-out at Wembley.Lucas w

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 05.03.2019 06:29
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Liverpool midfielder Lucas Leiva is confident he will be fit enough to play a part in the teams end of season run in. The 29-year-old last played in the League Cup final defeat to Manchester City on 28 February, when he injured his thigh during the penalty shoot-out at Wembley.Lucas was part of the Liverpool squad which travelled to Tenerife to a training camp last week, and he is hoping to be available for the Europa League quarter-final tie against Borussia Dortmund. Im pushing really hard and working really hard to be back as soon as possible, Lucas told the clubs official website. Time will tell if I will be able to make it.Its going really well, Im progressing very well. Hopefully it wont be too long now until Im back to full training, and hopefully Ill play a big part at the end of the season.The Brazilian believes the venture to the Spanish island was positive and he expects the benefits of the trip to become apparent in the final weeks of the campaign.Lucas said: It was brilliant. Something like that has never happened before; its great credit to the manager for having the idea to take all the players who were not on international duty and the staff as well.It was a good chance to take our families, to be closer to each other and know each other better. It was a great idea to go out, get a little bit of sun and come back for these last six weeks of the season, which will be very intense.We were still working in training and for me, doing rehab. It was just going out to get a bit of sun and change the place a little bit. Its going to be a very intense six weeks and we are all ready to make the most of it. Get Sky Sports Alerts Breaking news, line ups and goal alerts from your football club - direct to your mobile Also See: Klopp upbeat on Reds chances Examining Klopps impact Premier Leagues greatest game? Liverpool fixtures Wholesale Nike Vapormax Free Shipping . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. Wholesale Nike Vapormax . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.cheapvapormax.us/ . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. Discount Nike Vapormax . Jay Feely kicked a 41-yard field goal in overtime, and the Cardinals edged the Tennessee Titans 37-34 in overtime after blowing a 17-point lead late in the fourth quarter. Nike Vapormax Sale . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Nick Tropeano will become the second Los Angeles Angels starter this season to have Tommy John surgery, while ace Garrett Richards will continue stem cell treatments on his injured elbow after seeing positive results.Los Angeles general manager Billy Eppler announced that after considering more conservative treatments -- including stem cell treatments -- Tropeano has elected to have surgery to repair his torn ulnar collateral ligament. Andrew Heaney had Tommy John surgery in July, and C.J. Wilson hasnt pitched all season due to various elbow and shoulder injuries, and was shut down July 5 to have shoulder surgery.Nick has decided to undergo UCL construction, so he will have Tommy John surgery, Eppler said. Were still working on the date, but that will be in the near future. Right now, hes still deliberating over a couple physicians and well make that announcement when it comes to light.Richards is still confident that he will not need surgery to repair his torn UCL after he was cleared to begin the next stage in his recovery. An imaging appointment with Los Angeles-based physician Dr. Steve Yoon showed continued healing in the injured ligament.The next course of action now will be to test the elbow and also to put him through some exercises, Eppler said. In about 10 days to 14 days, hell have a follow-up ultrasound and it will determine if he can pitch.ddddddddddddIf further shows in the next round of imaging, Richards will be cleared to start a throwing program. He could potentially face live hitting as soon as September or October. Eppler said they are considering the Arizona Fall League or instructional league but he will not pitch in a winter league.I think that you still want to have him end this year and go into the winter with the feeling of having some answers, some questions answered, and not having to wonder if he will pitch and so on and so forth in spring training, Eppler said. So I think if we can get him back up on the mound and get him pitching in a competitive environment, I think we would like to see that happen and I think Garrett will as well.Richards echoed Epplers sentiments.I think its a must, I dont think theres any way I can not get into a competitive setting before this season is over, Richards said. I need to get off a mound and throw 90-95 percent for several pitches and full comfortable not only with myself, but make sure that my stuff is still there. Then Ill feel comfortable going into the offseason with what I have going. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen